• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

T. Williams demanding a trade or new deal

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about addressing the real problem TW has? The medical staff at Ashburn. Obviously he had a problem with the attention or lack of attention the Redskins medical staff displayed during his non football surgery on his head. Can we start by communicating with all parties involved to determine where the break down was and offer a solution to the problem? Every tabloid out there wants to paint an ugly picture of the Redskins and rightfully so given the body of history that past 20 years. Just look at Florio stirring up dust about Peterson & Guice combo. There is NO problem until you make it a problem. Heck, Doug Williams comments about collectively making a decision to start or not start Haskins week 1 has turned into, "Dan makes all the decisions". I too would want input from everyone involved to make the decision but ultimately, I would think the FINAL decision will come down to the coaching staff's input, the teams current blueprint and how this will effect Haskins if named starter. It's only complicated if you make it complicated.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I am to make a prediction on this I would say the FO will bungle this up and you don’t see him till week 10

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I am to make a prediction on this I would say the FO will bungle this up and you don’t see him till week 10
That would be icing on the cake from this front office. There are currently (2) players on this team that should retire as REDSKINS. TW & RK! If they screw that up, Dan & Bruce should be ran out of town!!!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We just watched and actually continue to follow the same sort of deal here in ATL with Julio Jones.

No guaranteed money left on the contract and the player is still performing at a high level.

IF WAs wants to keep this guy happy, they will either convert salary to bonus in the short term, and throw some more cash at him in a new deal.

Bottom line is the top players are moving closer and closer to wanting flat out guaranteed deals.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y
We just watched and actually continue to follow the same sort of deal here in ATL with Julio Jones.

No guaranteed money left on the contract and the player is still performing at a high level.

IF WAs wants to keep this guy happy, they will either convert salary to bonus in the short term, and throw some more cash at him in a new deal.

Bottom line is the top players are moving closer and closer to wanting flat out guaranteed deals.

Yeah KC got that with the vikes

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The redskins are going to sign TW. Just pony up the money already, give him a clause that lets TW consult his own dr for a second opinion if he wants to, and move on.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there are rumors he is pissed they drafted christian according to 106 fm .

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there are rumors he is pissed they drafted christian according to 106 fm .
These are not rumors. This was dumbass giving his theory on why TW is pissed. Let me be the first to say, TW doesn't give a hoot about Geron Christian (who cannot play btw). TW is about TW only. Dude wants more money period! He is a top 3 LT currently and is being paid like #9 only. He and his agent will argue he is the BEST LT in football currently. Perhaps but, he has missed 13 games in 3 seasons, dealt with a suspension as well. He is about to see Schreff get paid and Moses got paid (who sucks) this doesn't sit well with TW. More money will make TW's happy and everyone can move on.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These are not rumors. This was dumbass giving his theory on why TW is pissed. Let me be the first to say, TW doesn't give a hoot about Geron Christian (who cannot play btw). TW is about TW only. Dude wants more money period! He is a top 3 LT currently and is being paid like #9 only. He and his agent will argue he is the BEST LT in football currently. Perhaps but, he has missed 13 games in 3 seasons, dealt with a suspension as well. He is about to see Schreff get paid and Moses got paid (who sucks) this doesn't sit well with TW. More money will make TW's happy and everyone can move on.
yeah that is why i said rumors . i think you are right about this . i wouldnt give up on christian just yet . we knew he needed more strength and seasoning . but you can be right there too

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah that is why i said rumors . i think you are right about this . i wouldnt give up on christian just yet . we knew he needed more strength and seasoning . but you can be right there too
That's just talk, I wouldn't give up on GC just yet but, I'm thinking someone seriously err'd on this pick in the 3rd round. He may turn out to be a backup fighting for a roster spot moving forward from all indications.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just talk, I wouldn't give up on GC just yet but, I'm thinking someone seriously err'd on this pick in the 3rd round. He may turn out to be a backup fighting for a roster spot moving forward from all indications.

i am thinking its true much like apke in round 4 . we over drafted him (GC) . however he can contribute and even start if he gets stronger and stays healthy

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree with all that you state here except for the part about Moses. Moses doesn't suck. Sure he is no TW (who is), but he is a pretty good tackle & when healthy contributes to a decent OL when others are also healthy. People forget that he played many games with multiple injuries. I don't believe that most tackles would do well when they are fighting knee & ankle injuries especially when they are surrounded by 3rd & 4th stringers & on an offense run often by backup QBs.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with all that you state here except for the part about Moses. Moses doesn't suck. Sure he is no TW (who is), but he is a pretty good tackle & when healthy contributes to a decent OL when others are also healthy. People forget that he played many games with multiple injuries. I don't believe that most tackles would do well when they are fighting knee & ankle injuries especially when they are surrounded by 3rd & 4th stringers & on an offense run often by backup QBs.
I respect your opinion on Moses however, I disagree. With TW's back and Martin likely winning the LG battle, Moses will be the weak link.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am thinking its true much like apke in round 4 . we over drafted him (GC) . however he can contribute and even start if he gets stronger and stays healthy
Agree on Apke as well...

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not surprising

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash