• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Survivor

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First successful Shot in the Dark?

to update my “winner’s edit” take…

Drew is still in the drivers seat. But Emily is starting to edge into a power spot as well. Though the fact she has been to almost every tribal distorts that image, so…. Same deal with Kaleb. I stand behind my opinion that Kaleb has zero chance of winning. Clitoris is getting a lot of screen time, but I think they are just showing her fight with Bruce. Neither of their stories feel like a “winners edit” to me. Drew’s partner is getting a lot of play, but that may be more because of his proximity to Drew. The Boston guy is getting some air time, but I suspect that is more due to his weird health issues.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. Tonight pissed me off.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drew was essentially ignored this episode, except that they showed him considering using his power to leave tribal. Clitorus is starting to get a semi-winners edit vibe. I still rate Drew #1, but she is on my radar now. Emily lost her only ally, but she isn’t a threat in anyone’s eyes now because of that. They need to show her driving the bus a bit for her to enter the running, imho. Boston dude is getting a LOT of air time, but he put himself in a very bad position this week. And focusing on a failed game move is not the stuff of a winners edit. A lot of people saying that D is a real threat in confessionals. You have to take that into account.

My rankings right now…

Drew
D
Clitorus
Emily
Kelly

Nobody else is in the running yet, I don’t think.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know its for TV and they make you think its a real possibility that something else may happen at Tribal Council. The players though really must have rock solid thoughts on what is going to happen. How Bruce didnt play his idol last night blew my mind. No way i would have trusted the other girl. I forget her name. Then in Tribal Council 2 , i knew the tie thing wasnt going to happen. Jeff started reading the votes at 8:26 my time. Not enough time for other votes.

Im keeping an eye on Emily. She is obviously a number now. No reason to take her out. She wont win a physical challenge. She is developing a story though. She is constantly on the bottom. I would still have D as one but i think she has moved up to my 2.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know its for TV and they make you think its a real possibility that something else may happen at Tribal Council. The players though really must have rock solid thoughts on what is going to happen. How Bruce didnt play his idol last night blew my mind. No way i would have trusted the other girl. I forget her name. Then in Tribal Council 2 , i knew the tie thing wasnt going to happen. Jeff started reading the votes at 8:26 my time. Not enough time for other votes.

Im keeping an eye on Emily. She is obviously a number now. No reason to take her out. She wont win a physical challenge. She is developing a story though. She is constantly on the bottom. I would still have D as one but i think she has moved up to my 2.

Emily is in a perfect place right now... She is in the woman's coalition, since she is of course a woman...., she is not a serious competition threat, so the can ALWAYS go home, and there will ALWAYS be bigger threats... And she is NOT yet LOYAL to any group... so she will always be the first person both sides go to make the big move...

Now with all that said... she may be in too perfect of a position... and others might see it... which may make her a bigger threat than anyone else...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You have D as #2? Who is your #1?

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have D as #2? Who is your #1?

The winner is one of the women

Dee, Katurah, Emily, Kellie in that order imo.

Everyone else is DOA.

Jake and Austin probably solid endgame bets but both been shown pretty clearly why they wont win.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The winner is one of the women

Dee, Katurah, Emily, Kellie in that order imo.

Everyone else is DOA.

Jake and Austin probably solid endgame bets but both been shown pretty clearly why they wont win.
Dee hasn’t gotten any flavor time. Her air time has really only consisted of other players talking her up. That “winners edit” critique could go either way for her.

Clitorus has only been shown bitching about Bruce. I get the sense her edit is more as a “B-roll”, time filler purpose.

Emily has a good redemption story. She could be “B-roll” or winners edit.

Boston dude is slowly climbing up my ladder, but he is still an also-ran for me.

Even when Drew isn’t directly involved in the “play of the week”, they are still checking in on him and getting his strategic thoughts. That’s why he is in my pole position.

But edit aside, I agree that the men are going to have a hard time winning this year. Now that Kaleb is gone, Drew and Austin are the only guys seriously playing, and as we learned this past week (edit?), Austin is not respected around camp. Even on my power rankings, I only have 1 dude in the top 5.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dee hasn’t gotten any flavor time. Her air time has really only consisted of other players talking her up. That “winners edit” critique could go either way for her.

Clitorus has only been shown bitching about Bruce. I get the sense her edit is more as a “B-roll”, time filler purpose.

Emily has a good redemption story. She could be “B-roll” or winners edit.

Boston dude is slowly climbing up my ladder, but he is still an also-ran for me.

Even when Drew isn’t directly involved in the “play of the week”, they are still checking in on him and getting his strategic thoughts. That’s why he is in my pole position.

But edit aside, I agree that the men are going to have a hard time winning this year. Now that Kaleb is gone, Drew and Austin are the only guys seriously playing, and as we learned this past week (edit?), Austin is not respected around camp. Even on my power rankings, I only have 1 dude in the top 5.

Dee gets all the key beats though. Laying out strategy and alliances while not being overly cocky and having all the information. Shes got some personal content. Shes got a very strong edit thats not being undermined. My only worry would be its pretty maleish for a female winner.

Katurah has a lot of Bruce to her edit but she still gets checked in on even when on winning tribes. And has a pretty standard under the radar female edit going similar to Erika types.

Drew imo has a near zero chance to win. While his edit does lean towards male winners. Hes been a little too confident with people like Dee and Julie suspecting him. Austin has been shown to be his savior. And he has zero personal content its all game bot. Id be really surprised if he even makes top 7 tbh. Hes gonna be one of the big threats to fall soon.

Emily I have as my third contender but my best guess is kinda like you said shes redemption but fallen angel type. Possibly like right before finale.

Kellie I have as my 4 but I feel like she could be like Drew were she gets the threat label really soon and wacked.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup so the Kellie demise was imminent

Dee is almost certainly winning.

Maybe Emily but I think she gets caught playing middle eventually.

Katurah only other prayer.

Drew like I said is DOA and with Kellie gone already lock that in. Hes gone get threat blowback for that move in the next couple rounds.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's safe to say that Kellie didn't see that coming...

Man, not sure if I have ever seen someone that pissed/ hurt that they were voted out. Julie made a hell of a point to Jake last night though , about what happens when you see your name on that card. Imagine Kellie last night. She had no idea. Got to suck.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, not sure if I have ever seen someone that pissed/ hurt that they were voted out. Julie made a hell of a point to Jake last night though , about what happens when you see your name on that card. Imagine Kellie last night. She had no idea. Got to suck.
Yeah… and she openly admits it.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup so the Kellie demise was imminent

Dee is almost certainly winning.

Maybe Emily but I think she gets caught playing middle eventually.

Katurah only other prayer.

Drew like I said is DOA and with Kellie gone already lock that in. Hes gone get threat blowback for that move in the next couple rounds.
Drew was shown as the driver of that move, but that may be a backdoor way of bumping Dee as she drives the bus to get him out.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drew was shown as the driver of that move, but that may be a backdoor way of bumping Dee as she drives the bus to get him out.

That's my belief because of how quick it was all shown on screen. Basically a set up imo of why he becomes targeted soon.

Maybe as a fallback for a Bruce idol, though I am hesitant if that guy will be smart enough to play it.