• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Survivor

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup Excellent stuff. Took about 6 episodes for him to emerge as a player(still have no idea why) but he became excellent Tv really quickly. The editors went 0 to 100 with him.
I see that trend with this show as a whole. I think it is a side effect of the larger casts that they go with. The first 3-4 episodes are concentrated on early exits and major players. Side players or late bloomers don’t get introduced until about mid-season

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shone is a really stupid player. And the show hardly focused on her HUGE error. If she stole Steve’s vote instead, the play would have worked. Stealing Sharns vote sabotaged the entire play for the revote.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see that trend with this show as a whole. I think it is a side effect of the larger casts that they go with. The first 3-4 episodes are concentrated on early exits and major players. Side players or late bloomers don’t get introduced until about mid-season
Yeah it definitely is a pretty common trend. That one was just more extremem though because their tribe went to tribal a lot early and only visibility was in group convos. THen around ep 7 or 8 it turned into 12 confessionals an episode ha. Would love to see play again though
Shone is a really stupid player. And the show hardly focused on her HUGE error. If she stole Steve’s vote instead, the play would have worked. Stealing Sharns vote sabotaged the entire play for the revote.
I think that blunder is on everyone. Not one person thought about that. Rattled me too. Its mind blowing that people dont realize how to work the steal a vote. You never, ever can vote for the person whose vote you are taking. Mental

I remember in US when FIshbach botched it too by voting for 2 different people I think.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it definitely is a pretty common trend. That one was just more extremem though because their tribe went to tribal a lot early and only visibility was in group convos. THen around ep 7 or 8 it turned into 12 confessionals an episode ha. Would love to see play again though

I think that blunder is on everyone. Not one person thought about that. Rattled me too. Its mind blowing that people dont realize how to work the steal a vote. You never, ever can vote for the person whose vote you are taking. Mental

I remember in US when FIshbach botched it too by voting for 2 different people I think.
It happened in this most recent US season, I think. The “stealer” split their vote.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bunch of IDIOTS. They are arguing about doing a split, but Brian doesn’t want to (so some unknown reason). He just wants to blow Sharn away. So what do the airhead sisters do? They plan on a split, relying on Brian voting against his interests.

This is why idiots shouldn’t be allowed to breath.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bunch of IDIOTS. They are arguing about doing a split, but Brian doesn’t want to (so some unknown reason). He just wants to blow Sharn away. So what do the airhead sisters do? They plan on a split, relying on Brian voting against his interests.

This is why idiots shouldn’t be allowed to breath.

Ha that one was completely on him, just a mental game decision. Zero logic behind it at all.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha that one was completely on him, just a mental game decision. Zero logic behind it at all.
the split, as planned, was Shonne and Fennela voting for Sharn with Brian and Monika voting for Shane. And Brian had been arguing for everyone voting Sharn. The simple logical split would be to have Brian and (someone) vote Sharn and the other two vote Shane. The alliance put Brian in a position where he could screw them over. And that was completely unnecessary.

Great cast, but some of the gameplay is beyond questionable.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what is with all these whacked names?

Fennela?
Sharn?
Shonne?
Moana?

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the split, as planned, was Shonne and Fennela voting for Sharn with Brian and Monika voting for Shane. And Brian had been arguing for everyone voting Sharn. The simple logical split would be to have Brian and (someone) vote Sharn and the other two vote Shane. The alliance put Brian in a position where he could screw them over. And that was completely unnecessary.

Great cast, but some of the gameplay is beyond questionable.

Ah yeah they coulda split the other way forgot about that. But still he was such a moron there himself. That vote was about as by the book as they get, and he tossed the book out

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Share your thoughts as you go. Just use spoilers so others can watch as well
I probably won’t post any spoilers beyond the obligatory “saw that one coming a mile away”… I’ll just say that after 2 episodes of Season 1, I’m in. It’s Survivor.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I probably won’t post any spoilers beyond the obligatory “saw that one coming a mile away”… I’ll just say that after 2 episodes of Season 1, I’m in. It’s Survivor.
100% agree. The only thing different is the accents. The production value and basic game play is the same. Bigger cast changes things a bit, but maybe in a good way.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a very cute and cuddly slang.

Lollies
Besties
Margies
Mates (US may be the only English speaking country that doesn’t use this word, actually)
Footy
My dad’s uncle was stationed there in WWII. When the war ended he stayed. Got to meet him in the late 70’s when he came here to visit and i was on leave. One of the coolest conversations I’ve ever had. Wish I could have made it over there when I was younger.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the editing is HORRIBLE. Either that or Sharn is truly the worst coffee maker in the history of baristas. They made her look like a blithering idiot.