• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Survivor

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually watched an episode of naked and afraid, because I thought the chick was hot. Hook bitten. And no, not a single person watches that show for survival tips.
If ever a show screamed for streaming with no blurring of the naughty bits… that’s the one.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Initial thoughts of the first 15 mins of S4…

No spoilers needed, because I know nothing at this point.

I only know one of the Champions, and I am not impressed by his inclusion. It looks like they chose mostly business tycoons over military/athletes.

The Contenders have a couple beast-looking dudes.

My initial guess is that a Contender will win this season.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the editing is HORRIBLE. Either that or Sharn is truly the worst coffee maker in the history of baristas. They made her look like a blithering idiot.

Just a truly awful final tribal performance

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Initial thoughts of the first 15 mins of S4…

No spoilers needed, because I know nothing at this point.

I only know one of the Champions, and I am not impressed by his inclusion. It looks like they chose mostly business tycoons over military/athletes.

The Contenders have a couple beast-looking dudes.

My initial guess is that a Contender will win this season.

Not impressed by Luke being included? He was a no brainer. He was the most popular player the show had had

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will read that spoiler when I am done with the season…

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not a spoiler for you ha. It was just me name dropping the champion you referenced.
Ah…

he was a clown. And this time around, he looks more like the Pillsbury Dough Boy. It has only been 2 years, man. What happened?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jonathan had 2 bags. One for the Champs and one for the Contenders. That means the new tribe compositions were pre-determined.

I hate it when production blatantly cheats.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jonathan had 2 bags. One for the Champs and one for the Contenders. That means the new tribe compositions were pre-determined.

I hate it when production blatantly cheats.

I dont think that was manipulated based off who ended up on which tribes

I know apparently youre not a Luke guy ha. But like I said hes massively popular. No way they were rigging him to be on the bottom of a swap right after masterfully taking control of the champions with Dave and the ladies

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think that was manipulated based off who ended up on which tribes

I know apparently youre not a Luke guy ha. But like I said hes massively popular. No way they were rigging him to be on the bottom of a swap right after masterfully taking control of the champions with Dave and the ladies
I wasn’t insinuating that they built the tribes. Just that they rigged it so the champ camp would have a 7-2 contender adv and the cont camp would have a 5-4 champ adv. the actual players in each camp were legit random, to a degree.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn’t insinuating that they built the tribes. Just that they rigged it so the champ camp would have a 7-2 contender adv and the cont camp would have a 5-4 champ adv. the actual players in each camp were legit random, to a degree.

Ahhh I gotcha, ya I could see that a bit. Wanting to keep as many big names as possible safe and lose the expendable nobodies.

Don't remember the swap itself and how it was organized.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

I literally JUST noticed that they adopted the US theme music for S4. They got rid of the meth hag from seasons 1-3!

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suspect production stepped in and told them to stop tanking challenges. There was no reason for them to stop, but when Ross got hurt, the Champs continued playing HARD to win, which was completely against their own best interests.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the game play is fooking STOO-PED!

Abby and Luke jump in a vote that isn’t even a confirmed elimination.

If Simon beats Daisey, ok, fine, you two are half of a 4-3 advantage. If Daisey beats Simon, you are on the ass-end of a 5-person alliance (why bother?).

if they had, instead, waited one vote to jump, they would have guaranteed themselves 1/2 of a 4-3 advantage (with Daisey/Harry or Baden/Harry).

All they did there was expose their cards, with only a 50% shot of it ending in their favor.

STOO-PED. STOO-PED. STOO-PED.

Last edited:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a stupid season.

But I do like that Australia is able to get celebs to play the REAL game (not like the US version of celeb BB). Granted, US Survivor is able to occasionally pull in 1 or 2 of this level of celeb for a season, but ONLY 1 or 2. The Aussie version is able to get a full tribe of it. That’s actually impressive.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the game play is fooking STOO-PED!

Abby and Luke jump in a vote that isn’t even a confirmed elimination.

If Simon beats Daisey, ok, fine, you two are half of a 4-3 advantage. If Daisey beats Simon, you are on the ass-end of a 5-person alliance (why bother?).

if they had, instead, waited one vote to jump, they would have guaranteed themselves 1/2 of a 4-3 advantage (with Daisey/Harry or Baden/Harry).

All they did there was expose their cards, with only a 50% shot of it ending in their favor.

STOO-PED. STOO-PED. STOO-PED.

I wouldnt call it that stupid but it was a risk for Abbey since she was so close to the champs alliance. Luke though it wasn't stupid for. His end game out look is to keep fractions and be needed. Hes always gonna be the "ass end" as the clear biggest threat no matter the alliance. He was building the bonds with Baden and Harry for a while and he needs Simon out

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldnt call it that stupid but it was a risk for Abbey since she was so close to the champs alliance. Luke though it wasn't stupid for. His end game out look is to keep fractions and be needed. Hes always gonna be the "ass end" as the clear biggest threat no matter the alliance. He was building the bonds with Baden and Harry for a while and he needs Simon out
but it just wasn’t the time. Game theory dictated to hold serve in that situation. Ensure a Contender goes home, THEN create the 4 at that point. If Daisey had won, she would have completely screwed. She lucked out with Simon winning.

At this point, though, the show has done a really good job of avoiding the obvious WE.

I think I have been spoiled, but I am not certain. I saw something and quickly closed the page to not be 100% spoiled. But at this point, only Simon and Abbey have been “eliminated” from winning, unless they are purple winners.

Baden has had a redemption story, but I am not certain he has had an actual WE, though.

Luke, Harry and the God Mother all have had CLEAR WEs.

I expect Pia or Baden to take 2nd against one of those 3.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suspect production stepped in and told them to stop tanking challenges. There was no reason for them to stop, but when Ross got hurt, the Champs continued playing HARD to win, which was completely against their own best interests.
Any word on Ross’ lawsuit? That was a brutal injury and production was CLEARLY at fault. As of a year or so ago, Ross still had not been able to surf again. For a fish like him, that is more than just an inconvenience.

Survivor really should pay through the nose if they haven’t already.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven’t watched the final pitches to the jury yet, but OMG what a HORRID final 2. Probably the 2 most undeserving of all the players who made merge. And neither got a WE from production, so they thought so as well.