• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Survivor

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately kinda all over.

Exit interviews with EW.

Exit interviews with Rob Cesternino's podcast.

Nick said on instagram his voting confessional was something similar to "I came into this leaning towards voting michelle because she is my best friend in the game and am stunned by what she accomplished. I know what its like to fight from the bottom and making F3 is impressive. HOwever Tony played the greatest game in survivor history. I cant base my vote on who deserves second place. Tony has to get my vote. He earned it."

The interviews all touch up on the fact people were worried throwing Michelle a few votes would end up giving Natalie the win.

Guess I'll look them up when I have some time. The reunion show usually suck and I skip them but with a winners cast, I wish we would have actually gotten more. It would seem so easy to just post some Zoom call sessions with them on the Survivor youtube page

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope they never have Edge of Extinction again.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michelle has played the game twice and has gone the full 39 days in each.
Never been voted out of the game.

That being said, Tony running the show and never receiving a single vote on a Winners reunion show is maybe the most impressive feat in the history of the show.

Hail to the King!

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess I'll look them up when I have some time. The reunion show usually suck and I skip them but with a winners cast, I wish we would have actually gotten more. It would seem so easy to just post some Zoom call sessions with them on the Survivor youtube page

Yeah I woulda loved a real reunion for this season.

The Rob has a podcast stuff is really good. But really time consuming so I don't listen to it much. I know people who do and that's where a lot of the info is coming from.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately kinda all over.

Exit interviews with EW.

Exit interviews with Rob Cesternino's podcast.

Nick said on instagram his voting confessional was something similar to "I came into this leaning towards voting michelle because she is my best friend in the game and am stunned by what she accomplished. I know what its like to fight from the bottom and making F3 is impressive. HOwever Tony played the greatest game in survivor history. I cant base my vote on who deserves second place. Tony has to get my vote. He earned it."

The interviews all touch up on the fact people were worried throwing Michelle a few votes would end up giving Natalie the win.
I hope this says something to CBS. EoE SUCKS. The players don’t respect it. Get rid of it!

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michelle has played the game twice and has gone the full 39 days in each.
Never been voted out of the game.

That being said, Tony running the show and never receiving a single vote on a Winners reunion show is maybe the most impressive feat in the history of the show.

Hail to the King!
He has absolutely taken the throne from Sandra. She won her first season as a hanger-on. Granted, she earned her second win. But now she has a quit on her resume as well.

Rob was the previously acknowledged owner of the best season ever. This year, Tony likely overtook that. He went the entire winners season without getting a single vote against him (unless you count the votes FOR Nat as votes AGAINST him)

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She had a grand total of what, 5 days “in game”? No way would she get my vote for that.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who voted for Nat?

Tyson, Parvati, ???

Tyson, Parv, Jeremy and Ethan.

She was always getting Tyson and Jeremys votes. And Parv loves that girl power thing.

Most everyone else went rational.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if we rank the best Survivor player ever , who is the GOAT?

Does this put Tony over Rob? Does Sandra drop because she quit?

There isn’t a right answer to this really. Just opinions. Just wondering what everyone thinks. Honestly Sandra has never impressed me much as a player, but she does have the hardware.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She had a grand total of what, 5 days “in game”? No way would she get my vote for that.

Can you TRY to explain to me why in hour one of the finale they didn’t split Sarah and Denise to send them to Fire???

Also, can someone explain to me denise’s game plan??? Did she have a final 3 agreement with Ben?? She definitely did not with Sarah and tony.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There isn’t a right answer to this really. Just opinions. Just wondering what everyone thinks. Honestly Sandra has never impressed me much as a player, but she does have the hardware.

Tony be the GOAT

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he definitely works for his wins more than anyone else..

I wish Tom Westman and JT would have played. Not sure whose place they could have taken. Tom might be up there in age now. I think he is one of the best players ever.

As far as the Goat - the only mark against Tony is he was voted off super quick one season. The season he had his “bag of tricks “ was awesome though.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you TRY to explain to me why in hour one of the finale they didn’t split Sarah and Denise to send them to Fire???

Also, can someone explain to me denise’s game plan??? Did she have a final 3 agreement with Ben?? She definitely did not with Sarah and tony.

I kept waiting for Denise to break off with Michelle but she didn’t.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you have to put Hatch on the short list. He showed everyone how to play. He wasn’t able to repeat his play, and he had lots of irl probs, but you gotta tip your cap to the original.

I always liked Hantz as well. He absolutely dominated both of his seasons. But that Hantz blood runs a bit hot. Hard to win when you don’t just ignore one aspect of the game, you actively blow it up.

Rob talks a big game, and he had one of the most dominant seasons ever. But was that his doing or his harem’s? He never ranked very well outside of his win.

I was never a fan of Sandra. I always thought she was a hanger-on. When she won her second, her attitude went absolutely crazy.

Tony has the unquestioned best resume of anyone ever. Top 3 or so season ever (if not THE best), 2 wins, most money won.

Yul might be the SMARTEST player ever. His social game is a bit lacking, but his strategy is next to none.

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tony gets my vote. Dude plays hard and well.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Natalie explained this.

Denise was more so "just there" and also extremely loyal. They didnt feel like she would ever flip on Tony and especially Ben. And if she was needed in a firemaking she woulda had no value.

They saw Sarah as more practical of being able to see that she needed to boost her resume.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you have to put Hatch on the short list. He showed everyone how to play. He wasn’t able to repeat his play, and he had lots of irl probs, but you gotta tip your cap to the original.

I always liked Hantz as well. He absolutely dominated both of his seasons. But that Hantz blood runs a bit hot. Hard to win when you don’t just ignore one aspect of the game, you actively blow it up.

Rob talks a big game, and he had one of the most dominant seasons ever. But was that his doing or his harem’s? He never ranked very well outside of his win.

I was never a fan of Sandra. I always thought she was a hanger-on. When she won her second, her attitude went absolutely crazy.

Tony has the unquestioned best resume of anyone ever. Top 3 or so season ever (if not THE best), 2 wins, most money won.

Yul might be the SMARTEST player ever. His social game is a bit lacking, but his strategy is next to none.

Tony is my #1.

Rob is really up there tho. It's easy to find reasons to argue hes not, but they can be explained pretty well. Sure, his win was against a cast of complete morons. But his final tribal loss to his wife was due to absolute bitter morons(I know jury managemnt is a thing just ask Russell. But this was next level bad).

His first season he was kinda the product of early season survivor where numbers trump all.

S20 and S40 he went premerge but he was arguably the absolutely biggest target in both with both season being legend seasons. And was still respectable enough like 7th and 6th boot. The fact he survived like 3 tribals this season was pretty great game play.

He's not #1 imo, just really impressive even if some of the basic numbers can say otherwise.