• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Survivor

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody is beating Tony if he makes it to the end

Other than maybe Denise, he is pretty much the only one left who deserves to win.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody is beating Tony if he makes it to the end

Other than maybe Denise, he is pretty much the only one left who deserves to win.

Sarah has played much better than Denise.

Denise had the big Sandra move early, which was legendary. But aside from that shes been basically a useless blob that also votes incorrectly many times.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to believe that if Tony gets to the end, he wins.
It's very impressive the way he can subtly control the votes.
Convinces Nick that Nick has all the power one week.
Votes Nick off the next week while convincing Ben that he has all the power.

I don't think Sarah or Ben could beat Tony, Denise, Michelle, or the EoE winner.
If Sarah or Ben could get rid of Tony, maybe.

I think Michelle could be dangerous if she makes it to the end.
It seems like every person that gets voted off gives her a token, which might imply strong sympathy from the jury.

If Nat/Tyson/Rob make it out, that means 3 of them will have idols (EoE winner, Tony, Ben).
That could make things interesting, especially if one of them wins immunity and gives somebody else immunity.
Tony-Sarah
Ben-Denise?
EoE winner-Michelle?

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Denise had the big Sandra move early, which was legendary. But aside from that shes been basically a useless blob that also votes incorrectly many times.

So, that was the point that Michelle was making about Tony.
We see that Sarah is playing a better game than Denise.
But, it's all about what the jury sees.
What is their perception.

Denise has more impactful individual moments.
The move on Sandra.
A couple of immunity wins.
Didn't they also say that she found an immunity necklace and used it?

Can we argue that Sarah has limped along with Tony?
What has Sarah done individually that would sway the jury?
She almost has to orchestrate a move to get rid of Tony to have any shot in my mind.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The move on Sandra.

She almost has to orchestrate a move to get rid of Tony to have any shot in my mind.

Well Michelle's point was clear. Shift the target. They had to pitch Denise, Tony and Sarah aint voting each other right now and Ben is up their ass. So Denise or Ben would be the only options.

Thats what Sarah and Tony are doing brilliantly. They got everyone against each other and are using them as votes.

We've heard Nick call Sarah and Tony the biggest threats to win the game as well.

Sarah has clearly played a stronger game than Denise. Like I said Denise had a great move, but that was also a result of her being on the bottom. Shes let out of like every vote and her supposed close ally is Ben......who we witnessed get absolutely dummied by Sarah.

Tony has made the big flashy moves lately but Sarah has an excellent case against him. Shes had the social game and built their allies(Ben and Sophie came from her. Kim didnt want to target her etc..). Tony wasnt trusted by his old tribe premerge.

If Tony and Sarah went head to head at FTC I think it would be a great battle. Im predicting the other 4 players finally wise up tho and we end up with a Tony V Sarah fire making challenge with Tony winning. Then he wins the whole thing.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The idols are going to be key when they are played. The EOE player wins next immunity - which is very possible they are set to be in the final 4. If it’s Rob - does anyone really want to try him in making fire.

I would think though in a season of champs , they would do the right thing and not vote for the EOE winner. Or will they?

Besides Tony, is anyone else really worthy of winning.?? Sure they are still in and that’s part of the outlast.

Lots of bonds on EOE - the JURY

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being able to buy an idol with tokens is one of the worst things I have seen on Survivor, IMO.

Jeremy is pissed with the way that Tony got him voted off. I can see Jeremy doing all he can to convince the others on EoE to not vote for Tony at the final.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The move on Sandra.

Exactly

I cant think of one thing Sarah has done this season, other than get pissed at Tony for getting rid of Sophie

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly

I cant think of one thing Sarah has done this season, other than get pissed at Tony for getting rid of Sophie

She voted out Boston Rob and due to her social game and being able to gain allies, didn't need to use her advantage in the process.

She voted out the other person with a statue and did so by building allies.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely unbelievable that Tony and Sarah keep going unscathed.

Just speaks to how well they are playing.

Some of them are just dumb like Ben and Nick. There's no way a player like Tony can go thru two straight immunities not winning and not get a single vote without some stupidity on other players' part.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of them are just dumb like Ben and Nick. There's no way a player like Tony can go thru two straight immunities not winning and not get a single vote without some stupidity on other players' part.

Definitely.

I will say tho, the dynamics of this merge tribe are when its key to have a really tight ally. Even tho Tony and Sarah should be obvious targets, they are 2 guranteed votes. And with so many other players struggling to get along and/or have main allies, none of them can come together.

Its making Sarah and Tony tough to come after because every player seems to be good with at least 1 of them. While having beef with other players.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting good fellas. Big win for Tony in the final 5

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony!!!!!!!

What a winner for a season like this.

Expected Natalie to get a few votes but still insane

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad Tony won! 100% deserving

Long live the King :hail:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll also say.

Sarah trying to boost her resume getting rid of Ben cost her 2 million imo.

If Ben stays its Ben, Sarah, Tony and Natalie. Sarah wins immunity...final 3. Natalie wins immunity, shes bringing Sarah to get Ben(elite at fire) to beat Tony. Tony wins immunity....pretty certain he brings her. Ben wins immunity....definitely brings her

Now there is a solid chance that Tony beats Natalie in fire in the final scenario, but even then him and Sarah woulda been a good tribal

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll also say.

If Ben stays its Ben, Sarah, Tony and Natalie. Sarah wins immunity...final 3. Natalie wins immunity, shes bringing Sarah to get Ben(elite at fire) to beat Tony. Tony wins immunity....pretty certain he brings her. Ben wins immunity....definitely brings her

Now there is a solid chance that Tony beats Natalie in fire in the final scenario, but even then him and Sarah woulda been a good tribal

I didn't get her logic at all. Well, I guess I sorta did. But she should have realized her logic was dumb. Ben sucks. Ben ain't winning shit. You keep Ben around. She blew it.

Overall, pretty good season but it'd be hard not to have one considering the cast. Last few episodes didn't really have the drama imo because it became apparent to me Tony was gonna win. Extinction sucks though. I hope its retired.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll also say.

i didn't have a problem with that.... i agree with the fact she needed to show separation from tony... It is the fatal mistake all contestants have, they focus too much on their story, and not making it to the finals...

My biggest question in tonights 3 hour finale, is why did they not split sarah/denise?? in the first hour... and have fire... and what exactly was denise's game?? she was clearly the bottom, how didnt she know that??

My other thought was natalie made a huge mistake with who she sent to fire... she should have sent Michelle and Sarah, and saved Tony... By doing that she would have RUINED everyone's story...

Natalie's best case scenario would have been next to Sarah and Tony, as they might have stolen votes from each other...

and i was disappointed at Rob... How could he look down on natalie for not going Against him herself?? if she was going to win, she didnt NEED that icing... and the risk was that she would not have even been in the finals...

sorry for this being an all Natalie post, but she clearly dominated the finale in screen time and story time...