• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Superflex Dynasty startup

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Shaheed (buf) and Mitchell (bal)

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Shaheed (buf) and Mitchell (bal)

did you mean Samuel for BUF or Shaheed for NO?
I like them both this late in the game.

Mitchell, Ray, Tracy, McLaughlin at RB...not too shabby since we're picking from the leftovers at this point.

rounds 25-35 are gonna be DEEP cuts, lol

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As to the targets in the screen shot-

Future build-
J. Mclaughlin
T. Tracy
M Wilson
M Mims
L. McAffrey
Top my list

Little more skewed too win now-
Dobbins
Cooks
Mclaughlin
M. Williams
Tracy
Wilson
Mims
McAffrey

For me at least.

Shaheed is a soft spot for me, I love him, but he's a long shot for anything other than the random blow up week surrounded by a bunch of near zeros.
K. Mitchel REEKS of flash in pan imho.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RBs been flying off the board in rd16, think I'm going to target WRs

Vets:
MikeWill
Mooney
Samuel
Cooks

young guys:
McMillian
McCaffrey
Mike Wilson

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is the highest paid WR on the Falcons (like by several mill). Couple that with a healthy Cousins, he's gonna shine imo.
only the highest paid because London is on a rookie deal. He may very well produce just fine, but he's certainly #2 in the target pecking order, #3 if they finally decide to use Pitts in some way shape or form, maybe even #4 if Bijan is utilized to his fullest extent.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only the highest paid because London is on a rookie deal. He may very well produce just fine, but he's certainly #2 in the target pecking order, #3 if they finally decide to use Pitts in some way shape or form, maybe even #4 if Bijan is utilized to his fullest extent.
So who is your choice from Monkeys list?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RBs been flying off the board in rd16, think I'm going to target WRs

Vets:
MikeWill
Mooney
Samuel
Cooks

young guys:
McMillian
McCaffrey
Mike Wilson
Of those vet names, I expect the most out of Cooks this season. Dallas gonna throw, a ton, and Lamb can't catch 'em all. At this point, tough to say how many games we'll ever get out of Mike Williams again, Mooney in a crowded room, Samuel has plenty of opportunity and a good QB, but he's no stud to begin with.

Really like M Wilson long term, especially across from Harrison. And McAffrey is just really intriguing. I personally have questions as to his work ethic- his college career suggests that when the going gets tough, he looks for shortcuts. But he's got the genes to be a successful NFL player. Even if he ends up not being a consistent starter worthy type guy, I'd bet he finds a decent career as a gadget type some how. He is a play maker.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Diggs and Gabe Davis gone Samuel should get a lot of work IMO ( highest paid WR on the Bills also but don't think that matters much)

Allen does have a history of going to the slot WR

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose.
To me this is more about Cousins. A QB like him can make London & Mooney the new Jefferson & Theilen.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose.
To me this is more about Cousins. A QB like him can make London & Mooney the new Jefferson & Theilen.
I would say Jefferson is a bit of a stretch. I don't think Peyton Manning would turn Drake London into Jefferson.

now Cousins can certainly feed volume, and it'll be on time and accurate..what the receivers do with it after that is up to them. Nothing in Cousins history suggests he's the type of QB who will necessarily elevate his WR's to more than whatever they are at their core, but he does not drag them down. I wouldn't say that he elevated Frenchie Garcon or Crowder, Diggs did better with Allen.

Now, yes he'll increase the production overall based simply on efficiency, I mean the bar is pretty damned low to begin with so how could he not? But I think expectations beyond London, Pitts, Bijan should be tempered a bit. Cousins isn't an elite QB, he's an above average compiler. A step above a game manager, but not some messiah on his second coming to raise everyone up

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the biggest difference between Mooney and Samuel is that we know Mooney will be the WR2 in ATL, they don't have anyone else. Samuel's role in BUF is a guess right now

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think expectations beyond London, Pitts, Bijan should be tempered a bit.
:deadhorse:
Mooney's average salary (spotrac) ranks 28th in the league. London may be the heir. But the Falcons are paying Mooney like a WR1.