• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl XLV Champions!

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i honestly dont even give a shit anymore. sports fans are all a bunch of fuckin hypocrites anyway. they (we) will happily destroy someone for injecting a chemical into themselves while openly cheering for rapists, adulterers, assholes, domestic abusers, non-child support payers, murderers, pedophiles, etc.

so fuckin what. if he cheated, good for him for beating the system.

(let the record show i am not really that much of a cynic, but i have been drinking and am liable to not give a shit about anything)

Uhhhh no. No I won't. The second I find out about that shit I'm pretty much all for never seeing that particular player again.

I know what you're getting at, though. We expect him to perform after all the millions he's made. But we expect him to never get hurt, and when other guys have been hurt we've turned on them...etc etc.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, it is kind of cool to see our priorities in this thread. Loving the logos. I wish that more Wisconsin sports fans would post...ANYwhere on the internet, but I honestly still believe that BerkshireBull and some of the other trolls ran them all off a long time ago.

But it doesn't really matter. I like our little crew here. Don't you fellas ever leave me.

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I think as fans we have too much access to the athletes.

Noone is perfect and i sure as hell wouldnt want some asshole writing down my bevery move for the world to see.

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, it is kind of cool to see our priorities in this thread. Loving the logos. I wish that more Wisconsin sports fans would post...ANYwhere on the internet, but I honestly still believe that BerkshireBull and some of the other trolls ran them all off a long time ago.

But it doesn't really matter. I like our little crew here. Don't you fellas ever leave me.

Holy Cow , a sentimental moment?:eyebrows:

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I think as fans we have too much access to the athletes.

Noone is perfect and i sure as hell wouldnt want some asshole writing down my bevery move for the world to see.

I agree. I do think that they need to be held to a standard, because of their influence on kids, but that could really be limited to on the field stuff if people weren't so damned nosey. Just like it goes for the rest of us, it should be up to the people around them to have the integrity to hold them accountable.

Holy Cow , a sentimental moment?:eyebrows:

We got a great little group of Packer fans here. Looking forward to the season.

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im thinking this will be an epic year for football, Pack will collect another Lombardi Trophy and the Huskers will recieve their first B1G title.:madgrin:

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I m not a professional prognosticator but you fellers can bookmark my above statements.

disclaimer:all statements made by Papalou should be taken with a grain of salt, under no circumstances should you bet life savings on his bookmarks

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhhhh no. No I won't. The second I find out about that shit I'm pretty much all for never seeing that particular player again.

I know what you're getting at, though. We expect him to perform after all the millions he's made. But we expect him to never get hurt, and when other guys have been hurt we've turned on them...etc etc.

i hear you dude. i agree. i really was just getting at the fact that our society as a whole has fucked up priorities. plus, with the media attention, twitter, etc. the mob mentality has really gotten out of hand.

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes the packer contingent here is pretty awesome. i'm glad we're not like the 49er crowd, theyre a little fuckin nuts. there used to be a decent group over on the disney nfc north blog. but now the crowd over there is a bunch of fuckin maroons with the attention span of a squirrel. they get off topic so fuckin quickly and talk about the most inane shit.

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole athlete standard thing - kinda goes with the territory for me. Don't whine about people not liking the stupid stuff you do. You're a celebtity - a bright spot-light is part of the deal - grow up.
Take Tiger [please!] for an example. I thought the guy was the greatest thing to hit golf - ever - now I can't stand to look at the guy. Glad to see some young bucks pushing him out of their way.

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For the most part I think Packer fans have more to do in life than spend all day on sites like these. Wish there were more here, but you guys are alright.

SB XLVII!

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although, all of you got quite a bit done the last day or two.

On to the next page >>>>>>>>>>>>

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea exactly. Even MJ kind of wrinkles my day a little when he gets more face time. I mean come on man. EVERY away game? EVERY? Why did he even get married? Why shit all over her like that? Fact is, a lot of these guys get where they get because they really only care about themselves. From what I've read, MJ has done a nice job fathering and mentoring his boys, in that they don't feel like they have to live up to his success on the court....and that's a hell of a job because it can't be easy growing up under a stupid media generated shadow like that....but I still can't really respect the guy. If his wife had been a family member of mine I would have had a hard time not going all Tanya Harding on his knee cap right before Game 6 against the Jazz.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are so many ideas from so many different people that I don't even have a guess this year. Last year I kind of suspected Sherrod, but I'm at a loss this time around.