• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl XLV Champions!

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we wouldnt be 14-1 without Matthews . But i look for the D to pick up the pace in the playoffs.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pickett and Bishop are coming back, that is going to be huge.

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agreed with the move to let jenkins go at the time. too expensive. but the move was based on the theory that mike neal wqs ready to take his place. in retrospect, there wasn't a big enogh body of work to base that theory on, and a big risk given his injury history, my guess is that will be #1 need on draft day.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. They thought they'd have depth with Neal and Jolly. I don't know how they decided to bank on fucking Jolly.... I guess for the same reason that they trusted Eric Walden after the "incident." Ah well. Live and learn, I guess.

Hopefully Picket and Bishop will get the defense doing "enough to win." The Saints are a little scary at the moment.

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
saints are beatable outside the dome.

i don't think they'll even make it to the nfc championship.

people are overthinking it this year.

it will be 49ers/packers. and i thin the packers will take the 49ers out.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm. HOpe you're right, but I don't think the 49ers are good enough. 6 of their games were gimmes.

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forcast for snow and wind today and I like it. Kudos to Wisconsin, great food friendly people. I should move here except for the fact that I dont like the Badgers LOL

GO

PACK

GO

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad you're enjoying your vacation Papa!

The good news for us, things I've seen in this game. Clifton is back and is going to be Clifton in the playoffs. Flynn can run the offense. Loved seeing Grant get himself a big TD. Jordy, damn! Neal and Pickett on the field. Bush not nearly the liability he used to be in pass coverage.

I think the defense will improve enough to do enough. Jennings is supposedly going to be gtg in two weeks. The offense will get it done. Awesome.

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many teams are going to be calling about trading for Matt Flynn. I felt 100% confident with him in that they were at the very least were going to tie the game.

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Chicago or the Vikes dont get Flynn. At no time was I worried about the outcome of the game, just imagine how good he ll be when he gets all the snaps all season.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Chicago or the Vikes dont get Flynn. At no time was I worried about the outcome of the game, just imagine how good he ll be when he gets all the snaps all season.

I hope he goes to a team with some offensive potential.

But at the same time I don't.

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been reading a couple places that they could franchise flynn then try to trade him. Dude just made himself a shit ton of money today.

Congrats to him, he's really paid his dues and put in the work. Probably my favorite packers backup since matt hasselbeck. Think about some of these backups:

Ty detmer (not great but had a fair career)
Mark brunell
Aaron brooks
Matt hasselbeck
MTt flynn
Kurt warner (was on the practice squad)
Aaron rodgers (he was a backup for 3 years)

Has any other team in the league produced so many starters in the last 20 years, especially a team that has had only 3 starters for themselves in the past 20years?

Now i know why graham harll decided to turn down a chance to be oan active roster for buffalo to stay in gb.

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense just needs to keep making explosive plays. They're clearly trading off yardage totals for trying to make plays, and so far its worked for them 15/16 times.

Last edited by a moderator:

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the packers could be getting the giants in the 2nd round. They could be trouble.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been reading a couple places that they could franchise flynn then try to trade him. Dude just made himself a shit ton of money today.

Congrats to him, he's really paid his dues and put in the work. Probably my favorite packers backup since matt hasselbeck. Think about some of these backups:

Ty detmer (not great but had a fair career)
Mark brunell
Aaron brooks
Matt hasselbeck
MTt flynn
Kurt warner (was on the practice squad)
Aaron rodgers (he was a backup for 3 years)

Has any other team in the league produced so many starters in the last 20 years, especially a team that has had only 3 starters for themselves in the past 20years?

Now i know why graham harll decided to turn down a chance to be oan active roster for buffalo to stay in gb.

Plus they had Jeff Garcia in camp, which is how Mariuci linked up with him.

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forcast for snow and wind today and I like it. Kudos to Wisconsin, great food friendly people. I should move here except for the fact that I dont like the Badgers LOL

GO

PACK

GO
Glad you had a good time.

Have a safe trip home.

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad you had a good time.

Have a safe trip home.

Had a great time and now I hate to leave, LOVE Wisconsin so far, Im starting to think Nebraska needs to buy a Great Lake lol.