• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl XLV Champions!

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NP tk83. It's been a weird season. Hard to really know what to say because even though I know things need to improve...I certainly don't see the need to complain at 10-0. At the same time, little things do worry me. The defensive line is not outstanding, and either Clay is still playing injured, or they've figured him out and he can't be a one man pass rush anymore.

So I'll follow that up as usual. What a ridiculously awesome offense....

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the by,

Way to fuckin go brauny!!!

Gonna have two mvp's plus potentially big ten player of the year in football and basketball all in wisconsin this year.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Thanksgiving boys,

And thanks to the Packers for an early Christmas present.

Suh...LOL...what an asshole.

LOL @ Rodgers in some of the pregame stuff... "Remember 2 years ago when I threw for over 300 yards etc. and you guys didn't give me the trophy? :classic ARodg grin:"

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YA BABY I just found out that the wife got me tickets to the New Years game. Been a Pack fan since I was old enough to understand football and this will be my first trip to Lambeau.:nod:

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YA BABY I just found out that the wife got me tickets to the New Years game. Been a Pack fan since I was old enough to understand football and this will be my first trip to Lambeau.:nod:

Enjoy the trip. How long will you be around town? Where are you staying? Going to be here NYE?

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoy the trip. How long will you be around town? Where are you staying? Going to be here NYE?

Not sure whether we re flyin into Milwaukee, Appleton or Chicago but hoping to hang around for NYE , the game and the 2nd. Any suggestions on where to get a hotel within a couple hour drive.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure whether we re flyin into Milwaukee, Appleton or Chicago but hoping to hang around for NYE , the game and the 2nd. Any suggestions on where to get a hotel within a couple hour drive.

Don't fly into Chicago if you can avoid it. Long drive to GB and not worth the hassle, even if the tickets are cheaper. Serious about that. Chicago would suck, especially that weekend.

I don't know about hotels around here, always have a place to stay. If you can't get a hotel in GB area, Appleton area is only a half hour away. Plus, if you're young yet, College Avenue in Appleton would be a good place to be for NYE. There should be something your speed around there, I can fill you in more on that if you want.

Milwaukee to GB isn't a bad drive, the airport is usually pretty smooth, too.

Last edited by a moderator:

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Suh!

Remember this name:
EVAN DIETRICH-SMITH!

I was watching the post game interviews about this. Mike McCarthy is a friggin' hypnotist, I swear. Every player on that team takes on his personality in some way. It's so funny, and awesome.

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great fuckin game, love rodgers' snarky attitude and shiteating grin, like suh as a player but dirty fuckin play, every week someone else steps up big, this week james jones, next week who knows, cue the "packers d is playing well" talk for this week at least.

It started sinking in last night, this team will not lose another regular season game. Trying to enjoy thisride one game at a time, and i have no idea what will happen going forward, but gawldam doesn't it feel that way, and doesnt't it feel fuckin awesome!

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like it. I like Tramon Williams playing like his old self. He did a great job covering Johnson.

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't fly into Chicago if you can avoid it. Long drive to GB and not worth the hassle, even if the tickets are cheaper. Serious about that. Chicago would suck, especially that weekend.

I don't know about hotels around here, always have a place to stay. If you can't get a hotel in GB area, Appleton area is only a half hour away. Plus, if you're young yet, College Avenue in Appleton would be a good place to be for NYE. There should be something your speed around there, I can fill you in more on that if you want.

Milwaukee to GB isn't a bad drive, the airport is usually pretty smooth, too.

Thanks Fork em, I ll take all this into concideration.

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Fork em, I ll take all this into concideration.
You should also consider flying into GB. Great airport - small = very easy to go home from. I always feel it's worth it when we fly.
Once in awhile I have flown out of MKE = o.k., ORD = stinks. Avoid Chicago at all costs [except as a lay-over of course].