• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Super Bowl LVIII San Francisco 49ers vs Kansas City Chiefs

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. There really isn't anyone to blame. Credit to the Chiefs for pulling it out again in a tight situation in the Super Bowl.
Yep, turnovers made a huge difference. Your game plan was good and enough to win, but Chiefs made way less mistakes. Solid game, went to a SB party and half the fans were girls / actually women now who actually are die hard fans, for many reasons, where they went to college, etc. We’ve been doing that party for several years now, friends since high school, way before the Swiftie wave. Love watching game with chicks who love and know football.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, turnovers made a huge difference. Your game plan was good and enough to win, but Chiefs made way less mistakes. Solid game, went to a SB party and half the fans were girls / actually women now who actually are die hard fans, for many reasons, where they went to college, etc. We’ve been doing that party for several years now, friends since high school, way before the Swiftie wave. Love watching game with chicks who love and know football.

Yup. It's why I can't blame Kyle. He did well in putting his team in a position to win. He even went for it on 4th down when down 3 points late in the game, which was very out of character for him, but it was the right decision. He has limited control over mistakes in executing plays, especially a special teams gaffe and a missed PAT.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. It's why I can't blame Kyle. He did well in putting his team in a position to win. He has limited control over mistakes, especially a special teams gaffe and a missed PAT.
Yes sir, mistakes killed you guys this time around. And like you said, Chiefs were patient and pulled it off. Great game, it was a fun one.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes sir, mistakes killed you guys this time around. And like you said, Chiefs were patient and pulled it off. Great game, it was a fun one.

Yup. The Niners seemed to have the physicality advantage, but the Chiefs were like the veteran tennis champ who kept steady for the entire match, while the Niners were like a tennis player who had physical advantages, but who hit the ball out of bounds one too many times.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both teams had their share of mistakes and ill timed penalties. But there were also clutch plays by each team and seriously, how dramatic was it that it took a come-from-behind win in OT to bring this SB to its conclusion.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just thinking, you know those office football pools with the squares....imagine how bummed the person at the time must have felt with picking the square that had the Chiefs with #5 and the Niners with #2. How many times do those numbers ever hit. And yet that was the winning square in the end, which often has the largest payout.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant believe that pathetic old rabble rouser hasnt been put out to pasture yet

Teachers and police officers aren't paid enough, while Skip Bayless has made millions and millions by giving bad sports takes. Life is not fair. LOL.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was actually shocked walking around Vegas seeing the ratio of Niners fans to any other ones....

Something to like 25:1.
I'll be staying on the Strip tomorrow and Tuesday. I have a hunch that 25:1 ratio is going to decline dramatically!!!

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just thinking, you know those office football pools with the squares....imagine how bummed the person at the time must have felt with picking the square that had the Chiefs with #5 and the Niners with #2. How many times do those numbers ever hit. And yet that was the winning square in the end, which often has the largest payout.

I had one 5 and two 2s, but they didn't line up.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be staying on the Strip tomorrow and Tuesday. I have a hunch that 25:1 ratio is going to decline dramatically!!!

Flying to Seattle and home tomorrow.

Two weeks from tomorrow being shipped to Vancouver for 3 days. Surgery and monitor.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aww shit.

Now it gotta go to work tomorrow with 4 phucking die hard Chiefs fans in the office.

Cotdammit.:burt:
I know how that is....

Just go walking around the office going....

s reactions share GIF

And when someone calls you on it. " I was just saying everyone is number 1"*

*Judge Fudge is not responsible for any Backlash or repercussions for doing actions suggested.