• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoff Predictions After Week 13

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns legit might need to score 35+ to win. That secondary is just not good enough. Mismatches everywhere. That secondary is turning blowouts into "close" games in garbage time; see their games in Dallas and Tennessee. Titans have largely the same problem.

I don’t think KC is losing to anyone, I’m just making cases for the sake of making cases

Buffalo doesn’t present the same problems as Cleveland, but I’m starting to think that’s the best team in the AFC not named KC

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mentioned yesterday, weirdly enough, the Browns match up the best with KC with their ability to keep Pat on the sidelines

titans not so much for me, cause KC can literally score on every possession vs that defense

I don't think it is a good matchup but maybe bc Patty scares me shitless against this banged up secondary. The Browns at the moment have below average safeties and without Ward and Greedy they struggle with pass defense. Like Clayton said the Browns would be in a shootout and you never want that with KC imo

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it is a good matchup but maybe bc Patty scares me shitless against this banged up secondary. The Browns at the moment have below average safeties and without Ward and Greedy they struggle with pass defense. Like Clayton said the Browns would be in a shootout and you never want that with KC imo
while I agree with you, could have ward and Harrison back if they played.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're 7-5....Baltimore is 6-5 but the Raiders got knocked out?

Miami is 8-4.

Based on what I see from the remaining schedules for LV, MIA and BAL:

Miami - Chiefs, Patriots and Bills (Ls), Raiders (W) Leaving MIA at 9-7, winning the tiebreaker to LV, missing the playoffs by 1 game.
Las Vegas - Chargers and Broncos (Ws), Miami and Indy (Ls) Leaving LV at 9-7, losing the tiebreaker to MIA, missing the playoffs by 1 game.
Baltimore - Cleveland (L), Jacksonville, Giants and Cincy (All Ws) Leaving BAL at 10-6, making the playoffs by 1 game.

IMO, that Miami/Las Vegas game is REALLY important to the AFC playoff picture. If Las Vegas wins that game, I have them in over Baltimore.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on what I see from the remaining schedules for LV, MIA and BAL:

Miami - Chiefs, Patriots and Bills (Ls), Raiders (W) Leaving MIA at 9-7, winning the tiebreaker to LV, missing the playoffs by 1 game.
Las Vegas - Chargers and Broncos (Ws), Miami and Indy (Ls) Leaving LV at 9-7, losing the tiebreaker to MIA, missing the playoffs by 1 game.
Baltimore - Cleveland (L), Jacksonville, Giants and Cincy (All Ws) Leaving BAL at 10-6, making the playoffs by 1 game.

IMO, that Miami/Las Vegas game is REALLY important to the AFC playoff picture. If Las Vegas wins that game, I have them in over Baltimore.
Big game this week....Raiders vs Colts.

I agree on LV vs Miami but think Tua can be had in a big game like that.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think LV wins 3 of the 4 and finishes 10-6.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big game this week....Raiders vs Colts.

I agree on LV vs Miami but think Tua can be had in a big game like that.
Not sure who I want to win for Browns' purposes. Guessing best if Indy wins to just make it near impossible for LV to catch us (as they get tiebreaker over us). agree LV could definitely win this one. They are tough to figure out though.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure who I want to win for Browns' purposes. Guessing best if Indy wins to just make it near impossible for LV to catch us (as they get tiebreaker over us). agree LV could definitely win this one. They are tough to figure out though.
The defense needs to get better in the offseason but the offense can score a lot.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This would be great. But it ain't happening. The Steelers lose 3 outta their last 4 (only beating Cincy). Browns run the table and finish 13-3. Win the division then beat the Steelers in the playoffs.

#no-way-in-hell

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah they beat the Steelers but that isn't just magically fixing their issues even though they are on the rise imo. The 49ers are physical team that have to run the ball and still do it well. Seattle has been struggling and on paper a good matchup for WFT but they are still a very tough team. I say they go 2-2. Giants have the tiebreaker but they do have a very tough schedule but if they can beat one these teams: ARZ, CLE, BAL...I wouldn't be surprised if they take the division. I think the winner of the NFCE will go 7-9.
Pretty much agree but I think the Giants will beat Zona and probably one of the AFCN teams. I think the division is the Giants for the taking and I also believe they can beat the Bucs in the WC round if Jones doesn't screw it up.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC:
1. Kansas City Chiefs (LW: 1)
2. Pittsburgh Steelers (LW: 2)
3. Buffalo Bills (LW: 3)
4. Tennessee Titans (LW: 4)
5. Cleveland Browns (LW: 7)
6. Indianapolis Colts (LW: NR)
7. Baltimore Ravens (LW: 6)

Knocked Out: Las Vegas Raiders

Next In Line:
8. Miami Dolphins
9. Las Vegas Raiders

Wild Card:
Cleveland Browns
vs. Tennessee Titans
Indianapolis Colts vs. Buffalo Bills
Baltimore Ravens vs. Pittsburgh Steelers

Divisional:
Buffalo Bills
vs Pittsburgh Steelers
Cleveland Browns vs. Kansas City Chiefs

AFC Championship:

Buffalo Bills vs. Kansas City Chiefs

NFC:

1. Green Bay Packers (LW: 1)
2. New Orleans Saints (LW: 2)
3. Los Angeles Rams (LW: 3)
4. Washington Football Team (LW: NR)
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 6)
6. Seattle Seahawks (LW: 5)
7. Arizona Cardinals (LW: NR)

OUT: Philadelphia Eagles, San Francisco 49ers

In Waiting:
8. Minnesota Vikings
9. San Francisco 49ers

Wild Card:
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
vs. Washington Football Team
Seattle Seahawks vs. Los Angeles Rams
Arizona Cardinals vs. New Orleans Saints

Divisional:
Los Angeles Rams
vs. New Orleans Saints
Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Green Bay Packers

NFC Championship:
Los Angeles Rams
vs. Green Bay Packers

Super Bowl LV:
Kansas City Chiefs
vs. Los Angeles Rams
clapping.gif

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Niners loss last night more or less eliminated them which has me thinking their intensity and will to win moving forward may not be there. And the Skins seem like a matchup nightmare for Seattle with that defensive front

we will see but FU Pittsburgh either way

I think Washington fans said FU Seattle last week :P

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers still have bills, Colts, and browns. If they only lose 1 more game, that will be impressive.

Top 2 seeds in the NFC look most likely to be saints and packers. That would be a fun nfccg

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Vikings currently hold the last wild card spot in the NFC.

The NFC really sucks this year