• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoff Predictions After Week 13

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC:
1. Kansas City Chiefs (LW: 1)
2. Pittsburgh Steelers (LW: 2)
3. Buffalo Bills (LW: 3)
4. Tennessee Titans (LW: 4)
5. Cleveland Browns (LW: 7)
6. Indianapolis Colts (LW: NR)
7. Baltimore Ravens (LW: 6)

Knocked Out: Las Vegas Raiders

Next In Line:
8. Miami Dolphins
9. Las Vegas Raiders

Wild Card:
Cleveland Browns
vs. Tennessee Titans
Indianapolis Colts vs. Buffalo Bills
Baltimore Ravens vs. Pittsburgh Steelers

Divisional:
Buffalo Bills
vs Pittsburgh Steelers
Cleveland Browns vs. Kansas City Chiefs

AFC Championship:

Buffalo Bills vs. Kansas City Chiefs

NFC:

1. Green Bay Packers (LW: 1)
2. New Orleans Saints (LW: 2)
3. Los Angeles Rams (LW: 3)
4. Washington Football Team (LW: NR)
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 6)
6. Seattle Seahawks (LW: 5)
7. Arizona Cardinals (LW: NR)

OUT: Philadelphia Eagles, San Francisco 49ers

In Waiting:
8. Minnesota Vikings
9. San Francisco 49ers

Wild Card:
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
vs. Washington Football Team
Seattle Seahawks vs. Los Angeles Rams
Arizona Cardinals vs. New Orleans Saints

Divisional:
Los Angeles Rams
vs. New Orleans Saints
Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Green Bay Packers

NFC Championship:
Los Angeles Rams
vs. Green Bay Packers

Super Bowl LV:
Kansas City Chiefs
vs. Los Angeles Rams

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,551.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're 7-5....Baltimore is 6-5 but the Raiders got knocked out?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Chiefs
2. Steelers
3. Bills
4. Colts
5. Browns
6. Titans
7. Dolphins

1. Saints
2. Packers
3. Rams
4. Football Team
5. Bucs
6. Seahawks
7. Cardinals

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FU pittsburgh

think the football team won the East last night

don’t see another loss on the schedule

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FU pittsburgh

Yeah they beat the Steelers but that isn't just magically fixing their issues even though they are on the rise imo. The 49ers are physical team that have to run the ball and still do it well. Seattle has been struggling and on paper a good matchup for WFT but they are still a very tough team. I say they go 2-2. Giants have the tiebreaker but they do have a very tough schedule but if they can beat one these teams: ARZ, CLE, BAL...I wouldn't be surprised if they take the division. I think the winner of the NFCE will go 7-9.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FU pittsburgh

Nah. 49ers have traditionally been a tuff match up for us with Kyle at the helm. It’ll be a fun one, I want to deal him a huge fat loss...but it’ll be a good game I think. Have to take a look at injuries. Losing Gibson, likely to turf toe is a huge loss for us.

Seattle, I like the match up, but they are a super talented team. D is gonna have to play lights out.

Carolina- who knows but I suspect the team will play extra hard against the team that fired their leader RR.

Philly - hard to say, divisional rival, all bets are off and who knows with Hurtz at the helm what that O will look like.

It will come down to who outlasts and outplays in the colder months of Dec for us. Gnats are very talented, especially on D.

Regardless, I’m thrilled to finally have some meaningful games in December and not be listening to endless carping and draft talk :happy:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. 49ers have traditionally been a tuff match up for us with Kyle at the helm. It’ll be a fun one, I want to deal him a huge fat loss...but it’ll be a good game I think. Have to take a look at injuries. Losing Gibson, likely to turf toe is a huge loss for us.

Seattle, I like the match up, but they are a super talented team. D is gonna have to play lights out.

Carolina- who knows but I suspect the team will play extra hard against the team that fired their leader RR.

Philly - hard to say, divisional rival, all bets are off and who knows with Hurtz at the helm what that O will look like.

It will come down to who outlasts and outplays in the colder months of Dec for us. Gnats are very talented, especially on D.

Regardless, I’m thrilled to finally have some meaningful games in December and not be listening to endless carping and draft talk :happy:

Yeah forgot about Gibson, hope he is back soon. That is a huge loss and piece to the team.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah they beat the Steelers but that isn't just magically fixing their issues even though they are on the rise imo. The 49ers are physical team that have to run the ball and still do it well. Seattle has been struggling and on paper a good matchup for WFT but they are still a very tough team. I say they go 2-2. Giants have the tiebreaker but they do have a very tough schedule but if they can beat one these teams: ARZ, CLE, BAL...I wouldn't be surprised if they take the division. I think the winner of the NFCE will go 7-9.

The Niners loss last night more or less eliminated them which has me thinking their intensity and will to win moving forward may not be there. And the Skins seem like a matchup nightmare for Seattle with that defensive front

we will see but FU Pittsburgh either way

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanna see Chase beat up on Trent Williams... I wish him all the best but not that night!

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely would be up for a 1st round where Tom Brady is facing off against either the Giants or Alex Smith.

I do get the feeling that the Chiefs are the best team in the AFC if they ever fix their oline issues with holding and not picking up red zone stuff but that might not get fixed. In the regular season, they are keeping every team in the game because they keep leaving points on the board and if they do that in the playoffs then the first great offense they run into will knock them out. Like baseball, you're only as good as your ability to close.

We're going to see how good the Steelers are next week. If they are the major contender that I expect them to be then I think they'll beat Buffalo wire to wire.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Niners loss last night more or less eliminated them which has me thinking their intensity and will to win moving forward may not be there. And the Skins seem like a matchup nightmare for Seattle with that defensive front

we will see but FU Pittsburgh either way
niners are 1 game back from vikes/cards still very much in it for that final spot

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are they still?

wow, impossible to get eliminated this year
Usually there is roughly 1 spot in the AFC that is a team that has no business being in the playoffs. This year its going to be the NFC representing that trend although because the playoffs are expanded then that means we might get two teams who have no business being in the playoffs.

But hey, more football. I can think of worse things right now.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usually there is roughly 1 spot in the AFC that is a team that has no business being in the playoffs. This year its going to be the NFC representing that trend although because the playoffs are expanded then that means we might get two teams who have no business being in the playoffs.

But hey, more football. I can think of worse things right now.

yes, the power of the league definitely switched

yesterday when I thought the Giants were going to the playoffs, I said here that there isn’t a team in the NFC I would say “no shot” against

I’m sure they would lose to a Packers or Saints, but I don’t feel like I would vs a KC type

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, the power of the league definitely switched

yesterday when I thought the Giants were going to the playoffs, I said here that there isn’t a team in the NFC I would say “no shot” against

I’m sure they would lose to a Packers or Saints, but I don’t feel like I would vs a KC type
KC is very much like that 18-1 Patriots team, tbh. Weapons everywhere but a good dline can give them all sorts of troubles and we're kinda seeing that play out over and over again in the season but Mahomes is playing well so KC is still winning.

I personally think there is a high probability that we are going to get a dominant 1 seed in one conference and a major underdog coming out of another conference. Despite the records, I think we have a ton of parity in the league this year

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC is very much like that 18-1 Patriots team, tbh. Weapons everywhere but a good dline can give them all sorts of troubles and we're kinda seeing that play out over and over again in the season but Mahomes is playing well so KC is still winning.

I personally think there is a high probability that we are going to get a dominant 1 seed in one conference and a major underdog coming out of another conference. Despite the records, I think we have a ton of parity in the league this year

Thankfully for the Chiefs, those ferocious Dlines that get after it, seem to be in the NFC. Obviously the Rams and Saints, and the Giants and Skins emerging

in the AFC, I guess the Colts would be the closest to having a dominant front? Browns have Garrett, Titans and Bills not much. Steelers losing Dupree leaves mostly TJ

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thankfully for the Chiefs, those ferocious Dlines that get after it, seem to be in the NFC. Obviously the Rams and Saints, and the Giants and Skins emerging

in the AFC, I guess the Colts would be the closest to having a dominant front? Browns have Garrett, Titans and Bills not much. Steelers losing Dupree leaves mostly TJ
Chiefs issues in the AFC will be against the run game, like always. Browns and Titans are legit run offenses.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs issues in the AFC will be against the run game, like always. Browns and Titans are legit run offenses.

I mentioned yesterday, weirdly enough, the Browns match up the best with KC with their ability to keep Pat on the sidelines

titans not so much for me, cause KC can literally score on every possession vs that defense

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mentioned yesterday, weirdly enough, the Browns match up the best with KC with their ability to keep Pat on the sidelines

titans not so much for me, cause KC can literally score on every possession vs that defense
Browns legit might need to score 35+ to win. That secondary is just not good enough. Mismatches everywhere. That secondary is turning blowouts into "close" games in garbage time; see their games in Dallas and Tennessee. Titans have largely the same problem.