• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Super Bowl LVIII San Francisco 49ers vs Kansas City Chiefs

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant believe that pathetic old rabble rouser hasnt been put out to pasture yet
Lmao fuck Skip Brainless. That clown hating as always. Just mad because he looks idiotic for stating that Dak Prescott was as good as Mahomes...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just didn't score enough points. The defense played great, IMO. Holding an NFL team to 19 points in 4 quarters is something that you take every single time.
I'll agree with you guys that the Greenlaw injury was straight up outta the blue. I was all like WTF...?

I mean just trotting onto the field? Screwed up way to go out...

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Fine" besides missing holding by KC constantly. I said the loss is on Shanahan, not the refs. But the league needs to fix this crap. Top Dlineman held all year and the league lets it happen to protect QBs.
The Forty Whiners would like to speak to the manager!
IMG_3993.jpeg

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Fine" besides missing holding by KC constantly. I said the loss is on Shanahan, not the refs. But the league needs to fix this crap. Top Dlineman held all year and the league lets it happen to protect QBs.
All I'll say on that is holding can be called on any play because technically it happens all the time. So I'll call nitpicking on this one. It's been that way in the league for a very long time...

Stlducks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I'll say on that is holding can be called on any play because technically it happens all the time. So I'll call nitpicking on this one. It's been that way in the league for a very long time...
I get that holding happens all the time but to go a whole game without a flag or crazy. But my point is this has been an issue all year. Guys like Bosa and Parsons are held all the time and it's never called. That needs to change.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think your MVP fumbling the game away is a choke job. Not losing a defensive game against the leagues best QB.
The Eagles lost “to the game’s best QB” as well. Weird. Shanahan chokes in the big game again. Another double digit blown lead. Offensive genius could only manufacture one TD and 3-12 on 3rd downs. This was absolutely a choke job whether you care to admit it or not. The Niners had the better roster and the better team and they choked.

Stlducks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles lost “to the game’s best QB” as well. Weird. Shanahan chokes in the big game again. Another double digit blown lead. Offensive genius could only manufacture one TD and 3-12 on 3rd downs. This was absolutely a choke job whether you care to admit it or not. The Niners had the better roster and the better team and they choked.
Whatever helps you sleep bud. Keep trying to make us rivals lol. At least I know the 49ers will bounce back and keep contending.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that holding happens all the time but to go a whole game without a flag or crazy. But my point is this has been an issue all year. Guys like Bosa and Parsons are held all the time and it's never called. That needs to change.
I don't disagree, but it has been happening with top passrushers forever. I moreorless give up pointing out when Chris Jones is held, and same thing back when Hali and Houston were Chiefs.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see that @Darrell Green Fan? A sack in the SB but you know.....he sucks.

SMH.

I did see that, and he forced an intentional grounding. That's the great thing about being a DL. You can make 2 plays in the entire game, do nothing in every other play, and come off looking like you had a good game.

But of course one game does not undue the other 12 he played for SF where he did little to earn all the camera shots on him. .

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I literally said the loss isn't on the refs.

It's weird how hard the Eagles are trying to be rivals. We don't care about you. Your team is exploding and won't be a threat for years.
I don’t care if the Niners are a rival or not. Your team talked non stop shit for a full calendar year. So I’m delighting in their failure.

IMG_3796.gif