• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl LVII Talk

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mahomes ankle will be fine until about half way through the 2nd quarter
I'm not counting on that. The Eagles are going to have to deal with a generational QB talent, directed by a great offensive mind, in the context of the best offense in football. For me, it has to be complimentary football for the Eagles to win this game. The Eagles' defense needs to bracket Kelce. You can't completely take him away the way they did with Justin Jefferson earlier this year. They need to make sure "the others" don't beat them. They have to win the matchups vs the backs and the pedestrian WR corp. Their best defense however comes from possessing the football for 5-6 minute plus drives that end in 7. They need to avoid making this a shoot-out and a QB-heavy game. In that scenario, they lose. If they make it about line of scrimmage play and the whole roster then it's advantage Eagles. If the Eagles go into this game expecting a hobbled Mahomes, they're going to be wishing they hadn't. Even at less than 100% dude is amazing. The Eagles should have a mindset preparing for amazing

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Keys to the game:

Chiefs

Offense: Use your 3 headed monster. The Eagles are going to try and make Mahomes move around because of his bummed ankle. Why not Use your 3 RB's as bait.

Defense: Make Hurts Pass Dimensional . The biggest thing that scares my about Hurts is this. He is a great runner and a good passer. So use pressure to keep him in the pocket and not have him go running around for 1?? years.

Eagles:

Offense: Test the Rookies: The Chiefs have alot of rookies in the secondary so if they win, they need either Smith or Brown to go for 100 yards. Don't shay away for the run as well. Keep them honest.

Defense: Make Mahomes Mobile. Use Packages and Exotics Blitzes to get King Pat moving around on that Ankle. Also keep eyes on his favorite weapon. Kelce is very sneaky and slippery. If your lose him, it's a big gain

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol better worry about Jalen's shoulder, clown...
Actually, the two-week break is likely to have a better impact on the overall condition of Hurts' shoulder than it will on Mahomes' ankle situation IF IT REALLY IS A HIGH ANKLE SPRAIN. I know there has been some recent talk saying that the ankle injury really isn't the high ankle sprain that was reported.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Keys to the game:

Chiefs

Offense: Use your 3 headed monster. The Eagles are going to try and make Mahomes move around because of his bummed ankle. Why not Use your 3 RB's as bait.

Defense: Make Hurts Pass Dimensional . The biggest thing that scares my about Hurts is this. He is a great runner and a good passer. So use pressure to keep him in the pocket and not have him go running around for 1?? years.

Eagles:

Offense: Test the Rookies: The Chiefs have alot of rookies in the secondary so if they win, they need either Smith or Brown to go for 100 yards. Don't shay away for the run as well. Keep them honest.

Defense: Make Mahomes Mobile. Use Packages and Exotics Blitzes to get King Pat moving around on that Ankle. Also keep eyes on his favorite weapon. Kelce is very sneaky and slippery. If your lose him, it's a big gain
Your Chiefs keys gave me a chubby as an Eagles fan. If they do that shit, the Eagles win the game. Take the ball out of Mahomes' hands to instead try and go with a run-heavy attack from a meh rush offense? Yes, please. The Chiefs don't have the ability to make the Eagles one-dimensional if the Eagles show up and play their game. Chiefs D will have to pick their poison and if they want to sell out to the run I'll gladly take single coverage on AJ Brown or Devonta Smith vs inexperienced secondary personnel.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A key I forgot

And for Both teams: Take advantage of Opportunities and Mistakes: Eagles fans be prepared, I'm about to do something new and shocking. I'm going to praise them. They are the most Balanced team i have seen in the SB in a Long time. They can beat you many different ways. And the Chiefs are an elite team. Both teams don't make many of those, Read title. When I say this, I don't mean Field Postion or 3, I mean 7 or 8 points.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, what? Some grade A hating right here.

Agreed. And regardless he’s a yard and a half out of bounds. It was a legit flag. Watching it live, I saw the official delay a bit and then threw the flag. Dude knew it was a big penalty and he didn’t want to call it but he’s so blatantly out of bounds he had to.