• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl LVII Talk

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he is living it up but its just peak Kelce right now with the SB win, the podcast with his brother, and the draft being in KC.

You can tell the Bengals and the Chargers get under his skin. The reality is that starting next year, a very large pool of teams can win the Super Bowl again and thats just how he motivates himself. (Chiefs are #2 in the power rankings?!? Nobody believe in us!)

As an aside, can Cowboys fans talk about cocky dicks when guys like Michael Irvin and Deion Sanders have been on TV since forever?
It started a long time ago not during the draft. The worst was after the AFC Championship game and SB. Just a shit sport exposing his character talking shit at those times.

What the hell do people from 30 years ago have to do with this? Is that your way of agreeing Kelce is a dick and you have no other out? I'm not talking about those guys or the Chiefs in general. I always hated those lame message board attempts at disputing a point through deflection. Why don't we talk about how Andy Reid is as a Father if we want to bring totally unrelated stuff into it. You can better than that. How insecure can you be?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It started a long time ago not during the draft. The worst was after the AFC Championship game and SB. Just a shit sport exposing his character talking shit at those times.

What the hell do people from 30 years ago have to do with this? Is that your way of agreeing Kelce is a dick and you have no other out? I'm not talking about those guys or the Chiefs in general. I always hated those lame message board attempts at disputing a point through deflection. Why don't we talk about how Andy Reid is as a Father if we want to bring totally unrelated stuff into it. You can better than that. How insecure can you be?
Dude, you necroposted a Super Bowl post to talk about Travis Kelce being a dick and you're calling me insecure?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you necroposted a Super Bowl post to talk about Travis Kelce being a dick and you're calling me insecure?
Absolutely I am. I didn't want to make a new thread just to post another Travis Kelce being a dick article. Does that not make sense?

But again, you deflect. You don't think he has been acting like a total dick?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely I am. I didn't want to make a new thread just to post another Travis Kelce being a dick article. Does that not make sense?

But again, you deflect. You don't think he has been acting like a total dick?
I dont think comparing him to great Cowboys players is a deflection. There are a lot of cocky players in the league. Kelce is one of them. Always has been. Its just more visible now that the Chiefs have rings.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the Chiefs and Eagles should just play a game to see who wins next SB. All other teams don’t have a chance. Funny to see Chiefs and Eagles fans all cuddly with each other. When did that ever happen?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the Chiefs and Eagles should just play a game to see who wins next SB. All other teams don’t have a chance. Funny to see Chiefs and Eagles fans all cuddly with each other. When did that ever happen?
Game respects game and there are no Mass Holes in Kansas City. Seriously, both franchises right now are built in the same image and likeness because Andy Reid’s finger prints are all over both franchises.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game respects game and there are no Mass Holes in Kansas City. Seriously, both franchises right now are built in the same image and likeness because Andy Reid’s finger prints are all over both franchises.
You need to chill a bit. No one insulted you yet you lash out like a prince, with all the answers.
Clue=Nobody believes you.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your bag is so full of hot air Mr Bigshot that you have no idea what you’re saying. You lost SB, give a little respect to other teams. You have your target on your backs in NFC.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach Dickhead made another friend.
Another angry Boomer circling the toilet bowl of life waiting for the Reaper to come and collect