• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Super Bowl LVI: Los Angeles Rams vs. Cincinnati Bengals Thread

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:idea:

Goodness graciousness

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man you special….

I’ll walk you thru this slowly.

What usually happens the media puts a team or person on a pedestal? I’m guessing you understand this but I doubt it
can't help you here champ, but your crybaby complaint is funny, so you have that going for ya.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haha. Maybe you should read all the posts there Special Ed. How is what I stated complaining? “The media is putting Burrow on a pedestal”

You cowboy fans are just miserable huh? Must be rough for you

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha. Maybe you should read all the posts there Special Ed. How is what I stated complaining? “The media is putting Burrow on a pedestal”

You cowboy fans are just miserable huh? Must be rough for you
You think this is your only crying post? It's what you do anytime someone says anything good about the Rams opponent or anything unkind about the Rams. It's OK though, like most Rams fans, when they turn to shit you'll disappear.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think this is your only crying post? It's what you do anytime someone says anything good about the Rams opponent or anything unkind about the Rams. It's OK though, like most Rams fans, when they turn to shit you'll disappear.

Lord a mercy you are out of your tree. Cowboys fans in a dark place I love it!!!

Oh oh oh.. don’t say the media is putting Joe Burrow on a pedestal!!

Bwhahahaha Cowboys fans out of medicine.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This may be why. Long article but worth the read if you want to know why the media is enamored with him.

Oh no doubt. My point was that media loves the hype. It’s what they do is set someone up high only to fall. Seen it over and over.

Cowboys fans are a bit dense so they cannot understand this obviously. Hahaha

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no doubt. My point was that media loves the hype. It’s what they do is set someone up high only to fall. Seen it over and over.

I think that can definitely be a trend. I think Joe Burrow is the guy to buck that trend.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are really butt hurt by a couple of Cowboys aren't you

I for one don't concern myself with any Rams fans as I never seen the Rams as a rival. As forbyou thinking I'm upset because the Rams are playing and Dallas isn't you couldn't be more wrong. I'm old, been through the good and bad, and I'm not a This is our year fan. I wait patiently for Dallas to get another Lombardi but I don't sulk when it doesn't happen. If the Rams weren't playing I'm betting you don't say a word about the media and Burrows. Hell I doubt you spend more than a few minutes on this board if the Rams were out.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pressure will be the name of the game - but it has to come from 4/5 guys, and not true blitzing. Burrow is one of the best when pressured via blitz - he'll pick apart teams that way. He struggles most when teams are able to pressure with the standard 4-man fronts, and the occasional 5th man - as it drops more into coverage and takes away quick throwing lanes (Tenn game is a good example).

Looking forward to the chess-match - also, Bengals have been very, very good at in-game adjustments, especially after half-time. Should be a great matchup.
And Stafford is even better against the blitz

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The media can root for the Bengals, I rather have the win

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are really butt hurt by a couple of Cowboys aren't you

I for one don't concern myself with any Rams fans as I never seen the Rams as a rival. As forbyou thinking I'm upset because the Rams are playing and Dallas isn't you couldn't be more wrong. I'm old, been through the good and bad, and I'm not a This is our year fan. I wait patiently for Dallas to get another Lombardi but I don't sulk when it doesn't happen. If the Rams weren't playing I'm betting you don't say a word about the media and Burrows. Hell I doubt you spend more than a few minutes on this board if the Rams were out.

Dude. Wees in the Super Bowl AND all up in your head! Take your old man medication

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is definitely cart before the horse stuff there. However, I don't know if the initial planning stage is all that bad. I don't know how long it takes to coordinate something like that, and if it is occurring the day after the Superbowl, you have to be prepared. So even if the Bengals lose, pthey have their plan in place and the kids can be home on Monday like I will be whining.