• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Super Bowl LVI: Los Angeles Rams vs. Cincinnati Bengals Thread

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Matthew Stafford has had a lot, and I mean A LOT of chances to bounce back from INT's in the last decade.
He'll be better next season, he was still playing with his Lions tendencies. Trying to force something to make a play because he needed too. Besides Burrow has had more interceptions than Stafford this postseason. Stafford had 3 more interceptions than Burrow, while playing in the best division in football, and a harder schedule.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll be better next season, he was still playing with his Lions tendencies. Trying to force something to make a play because he needed too. Besides Burrow has had more interceptions than Stafford this postseason. Stafford had 3 more interceptions than Burrow, while playing in the best division in football, and a harder schedule.
But you have a superstar team. That shouldn't have been an issue right? I mean every where you look, star.

Don't worry, it's just lowly Cincinnati. No worries you will be fine. They only have Burrow and Chase. Take those two away and they don't stand a chance.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All is true, but don't forget Cinci's O-line vs Rams, Burrows got sacked 51x to Staffs 30 and Joe seems more mobile and younger. He got sacked like 9x in one of the playoff games and won, so the kid doesn't fold like a Rodgers under pressure, a few sacks doesn't throw him out of his game. Having said that, glad Matt got the playoff monkey off his back, and has shown what he can do with a real team

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never know what to make of the harder schedule claim. The Rams were 2-5 against playoff teams this season. The Bengals were 4-2 against playoff teams and had to beat the first and second seeds in the AFC on the road in the playoffs. All the advanced metrics say the Rams have more talent - I can buy that. But I don't buy that they are more battle-tested because of a tougher schedule.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never know what to make of the harder schedule claim. The Rams were 2-5 against playoff teams this season. The Bengals were 4-2 against playoff teams and had to beat the first and second seeds in the AFC on the road in the playoffs. All the advanced metrics say the Rams have more talent - I can buy that. But I don't buy that they are more battle-tested because of a tougher schedule.
They are more battle tested because of the schedule and playing in the best division in football. Just because you lose, doesn't mean you didn't get anything from it. You beat Chiefs, that was your legit win. Besides that you beat the Steelers and Raiders. Rams were 4-5 vs winning teams, so three more games against good teams will get you better battle tested.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All is true, but don't forget Cinci's O-line vs Rams, Burrows got sacked 51x to Staffs 30 and Joe seems more mobile and younger. He got sacked like 9x in one of the playoff games and won, so the kid doesn't fold like a Rodgers under pressure, a few sacks doesn't throw him out of his game. Having said that, glad Matt got the playoff monkey off his back, and has shown what he can do with a real team
Cincy got something special with Burrow and Chase, only thing that stands in their way is injury and the ownership willing to keep the nucleus together even at a high cost. They will be good next year, bit next offsets people will want a significant raise

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What was your record vs the Jets this year?

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was your record vs the Jets this year?

We're really bringing up an exhibition game from October... Is that what's happening lol!?

Just go back to the kitchen and finish washing them dishes while the men break it off talking football.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're really bringing up an exhibition game from October... Is that what's happening lol!?

Just go back to the kitchen and finish washing them dishes while the men break it off talking football.

I can see it was a bad loss for you. No your Bears loss was practically exhibition. Rams only losses were to playoff teams. Not so much with yous. Those are all football facts Jack

Jets Jets Jets!!!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see it was a bad loss for you. No your Bears loss was practically exhibition. Rams only losses were to playoff teams. Not so much with yous. Those are all football facts Jack

Jets Jets Jets!!!
Rams losses were all playoff teams? Well the Bengals are a playoff team so…..who knows?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams losses were all playoff teams? Well the Bengals are a playoff team so…..who knows?

I knew the Jets comment would get someone worked up.

But yes Rams had no bad losses this year or at least to teams that were garbage no matter in SEPT or DEC

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew the Jets comment would get someone worked up.

But yes Rams had no bad losses this year or at least to teams that were garbage no matter in SEPT or DEC
You know what’s nice about that? Even if the Rams lose to the Bengals they can still say that.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what’s nice about that? Even if the Rams lose to the Bengals they can still say that.

I got that from your last post. You might want to read back a few posts where the Bengals fan was comparing records against playoff teams there Harold. Point is we can play that game all day

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Christmas Vacation GIF

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey now Harold.............I rooted fer yer team the last time they were there!

No shit.

He’s all in against the Rams. Criticized the Ramsey trade. Then Stafford. Then the move for OBJ. Oh the picks Lolol. Then Seattle went and did the same thing with Adams.

And here we are… at home playing in the Super bowl against some newbs.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey now Harold.............I rooted fer yer team the last time they were there!

Don’t remember you ever posting in this forum before. I didn’t think you keep up with what is posted here.