• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Super Bowl LVI: Los Angeles Rams vs. Cincinnati Bengals Thread

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bitter bitch said what!?!?!?!?!?

"I think Joe's gonna sit back after this game, win or lose and be like 'man, am I gonna re-sign with this team? Are they will to do what it takes to continuously to get back to the next Super Bowl? Next year and the year after that and the year after that? How are they willing to structure salary cap wise to be able to afford me, but to also be able to afford Ja'Marr Chase when he comes up or Tee Higgins or maybe even re-do this offensive line?

Someone shove a football in Carson Palmers big mouth to shut him the fuck up. Burrow has already done more for the Bengals in two seasons than he did in seven.
I am not even saying he would, because he shouldn't have to, but who is to say that Burrow would be so greedy to get such a loaded salary that it is hard to surround him with players. Brown will pay him market value, of all positions on the field, he favors the QB over all else because he was one at Dartmouth.

Burrow seems like a guy that is not greedy and would do what he can to try and better his situation and the organizations. But once again, I am not assuming or even saying he should. But the way Palmer talks is that Joe is going to be this big primadonna and bargin and exploit everything he can to try and win. I think just being Joe Burrow will help him win. Palmer is stretching. Very bitter ex-wife.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not even saying he would, because he shouldn't have to, but who is to say that Burrow would be so greedy to get such a loaded salary that it is hard to surround him with players. Brown will pay him market value, of all positions on the field, he favors the QB over all else because he was one at Dartmouth.

Burrow seems like a guy that is not greedy and would do what he can to try and better his situation and the organizations. But once again, I am not assuming or even saying he should. But the way Palmer talks is that Joe is going to be this big primadonna and bargin and exploit everything he can to try and win. I think just being Joe Burrow will help him win. Palmer is stretching. Very bitter ex-wife.
I wouldn't be too shocked if QBs halted their upward salaries. I don't think many GMs expected this many young, good QBs to all be in the AFC. Bengals expectations, in theory, might be that they'll have to pay Burrow top QB money, Chase top WR money, Higgins top 10 WR money. But GMs basically have to be perfect from here on out. Chargers are basically the cautionary tale for teams like the Bengals, Chiefs and Bills. Having that elite QB isnt enough to get it done.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. I am not sold on him saying that. He is a little bit of a mouth, but I don't even think Apple would say that. So nice try. Or whoever made this crap.

Have no idea if that's legit or not. If it is legit Apple should keep his mouth shut. I typed in- did eli apple recently trash talk cooper kupp

Didn't find anything saying that. But Eli has been trash talking Tyreek Hill & Mecole Hardman. Said he'd buy them some S.B. tickets. That's funny.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of the Jets, 54 years ago, this Broadway Joe guy with 4 years under his belt, upset the world with a brilliant win over Unitas and the Colts. 34-year old Unitas was sore armed so Morrall played most of the game, but Colts defense could not stop Namath who proved he and the 19-point underdog Jets were worthy.

In Sunday's game the Rams and 4-point underdog Bengals seem to be evenly matched with two brilliant QBs, a young eager and proven 2-year stud, call him Cincinnati Joe, and a seasoned, experienced 10-year veteran, Stafford. High level receiving and rushing elements prevail for each team along with excellent defenses.

Bengals could pull the upset but will Burrow handle the pressure? Will the Rams play lights out on their home field? Each team won their two previous playoff games by just 3 points. LVI will be one hell of a Super Bowl!

Before my time but dam I didn’t know Joe was a 19 point underdog. Anything can happen… especially the way we’ve turned the ball over. Just fun to talk smack and of course we all pumped for the game

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before my time but dam I didn’t know Joe was a 19 point underdog. Anything can happen… especially the way we’ve turned the ball over. Just fun to talk smack and of course we all pumped for the game

Last SB odds that high was SF vs SD in SB29 1995. SF - 18.5. 49ers won 49-26.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is almost as dumb as naming your team the Washington Commanders. Although I guess in this case you can just forget about it right afterwards.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see it was a bad loss for you. No your Bears loss was practically exhibition. Rams only losses were to playoff teams. Not so much with yous. Those are all football facts Jack

Jets Jets Jets!!!

Tomorow is the big day! Who Dey punk!

All you got to worry about is whip up the super bowl party food and wear something presentable for our date. Nothing else. Looking forward to the festivities.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20220213_023413.jpg

It is amazing the Rams are even favored

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3