• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl coming up

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LA Rams vs NE Patriots
Where is the party man?
Start cooking and get a head start on the avocadoes for the guacamole, dude.

Congrats....I heard there will be a good one about 40 miles north east of ATL, but you might want to be closer to thwe action!

At least we won't be over run with Saints fans in town.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got an extra $180,000K laying around?

Read an article (can't find now) that a dude spend that much for 5 (or around that many) tickets on the 50

catlanta33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's number 11 for the Patriots. This will be number 9 for Brady. He's currently 5-3. NEs five losses have been to the NYG 2x:mad2:, Philly, GB and Chicago.

tenor.gif

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we'll see another SB blowout, since both CCG's were close, OT games? :noidea:

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had Rams/Patriots prediction before the season started. Getting ready to charge for my opinion

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes you want to throw up with two teams that do not deserve to be in the superbowl. I will not be watching.
Everybody is making excuses, eff you! the ref gave this win to the rams. Stop trying to cover for the NFL. Admit the game was totally decided by the worst non call in history. Its a stain on football. Makes you want to throw up.

I have some suggestions for replays of great games for you to watch instead:

The 2001 AFC Divisional Playoff game between the New England Patriots and the Oakland Raiders, also known as the Snow Bowl and the Tuck Rule Game,[2][3] took place on January 19, 2002,

Super Bowl XLIX was an American football game played to determine the champion of the National Football League (NFL) for the 2014 season. The American Football Conference (AFC) champion New England Patriots defeated the National Football Conference (NFC) champion and defending Super Bowl XLVIII champion Seattle Seahawks,

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes you want to throw up with two teams that do not deserve to be in the superbowl. I will not be watching.
Everybody is making excuses, eff you! the ref gave this win to the rams. Stop trying to cover for the NFL. Admit the game was totally decided by the worst non call in history. Its a stain on football. Makes you want to throw up.

The game was tied at the end of the Ram/Saints. Saints got the ball and gave it away. Rams kicked a long winning FG. One bad call did not determine the eventual outcome. How come no one on the Saints side is bitching about some of the horrible play calling in the middle of the game by the coaching staff. Why take the ball out of Drew Brees hands and have Brees as a useless WR? That shit don't cut it in my book. Took away 4 points because they ended up with a FG instead of a TD.

Why don't the Patriots belong? Because you hate them? The Raiders certainly don't belong in the same league and haven't for the past 20 years. They couldn't beat a CFL team.

Patriots totally outplayed the Chargers and the Chiefs in both playoff games. Two passes accounted for almost half of Mahomes yardage. When, in any game this year, was Mahomes sacked for 14, 11, 13, 12 yards or a total of -50?

OR How about this?

From the Boston Herald:

The NFL is “looking into” a report of a laser beam flashed in Tom Brady’s face during crunch time of last night’s thrilling playoff game against the Kansas City Chiefs.

The green-tinted beam flickered off Brady’s upper body and face twice, video clips tweeted by a reporter from KMBC show.

Brian McCarthy, NFL vice president of communications, told the Herald tonight the league is “looking into the report of the laser beam” and NFL security is taking the lead.

“It didn’t affect the game, as far as we know,” McCarthy added.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I think there may be a current tendency to give the Superbowl to the Pats this is a very even matchup.

Especially if Gurley is feeling better in 2 weeks.

The most important thing is that the Rams have an actual defense.

Which means the Patriots running game which fueled their playoff run may not be nearly as effective as it's been the last two games.

And while the Rams offense isn't as scary good as the Chiefs, it's still pretty damm good.

The Pats have their usual weapons and advantages but it's going to be tough.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots totally outplayed the Chargers and the Chiefs in both playoff games. Two passes accounted for almost half of Mahomes yardage. When, in any game this year, was Mahomes sacked for 14, 11, 13, 12 yards or a total of -50?
The flipside to the whole 'Patriots outplayed the Chiefs' thing is that they almost had 5 turnovers against the Chiefs.

-Berry dropped an INT that he had both hands on.
-Ford lined up offsides on an INT that would've clinched the game.
-Punt missed Edelman's thumbs by less than an inch.

I'm not saying the Patriots were sloppy or lucky but its hard to actually use the Chiefs game for predicting.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh heck, I am going to say it. The Chiefs defense IS bad and the Patriots WERE sloppy and lucky.

legalizequack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The flipside to the whole 'Patriots outplayed the Chiefs' thing is that they almost had 5 turnovers against the Chiefs.

I'm not saying the Patriots were sloppy or lucky but its hard to actually use the Chiefs game for predicting.

And the Chiefs almost had 3 turnovers..........

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good points. Two clear turnovers wiped away in points 2 and 3.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nawww you'll be watching, swallow your foolish pride, brother.

Aint it? Why even post and sound like a jilted little bitch. " I'm gonna take my ball home now" boo fucking hoo/ Him and gezzer should get some popcorn and watch the Golden girls, right up their alley