• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl 51: Patriots -3 Over ATL

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giving up only 15 a game is pretty impressive. All i'm saying is don't sleep on NE's D and ATL dropping 34 isn't a guarantee.

Some are talking like NE should be the dog.....

Roger shits on Tom.

NE loses Gronk.

Falcons sentimental and seemingly prohibitive favourite.

Can you say MOTIVATION!!!!

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some are talking like NE should be the dog.....

Roger shits on Tom.

NE loses Gronk.

Falcons sentimental and seemingly prohibitive favourite.

Can you say MOTIVATION!!!!

Once TB found out about his susp, the next day his mission started and hasn't looked back. This might be the most impressive NE team I've seen just because everything clicks not missing a beat.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL you're right. I can't keep you all straight because you've all got similar screen names. I'll tell you what I would take your bet if I knew for sure Atlanta wouldn't be up 17+ by the time they get to the mid 30s. If they are they won't run it up. But I will meet you at 37 and take your bet

Did a 'lil research and did a 'lil math. The average number of possessions in the NFL is 12 per game. If they only got into the end zone one 1/4th of the time that would yield 21 points. On the next nine possessions they would score FGs for a total of 27pts. After your assured boast that the Falcons will score on every possession, I'm actually letting you off on EIGHT points!

C'mon 40+ and I'll risk not having a fish avi for the first time in 3 1/2 years.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm, yeah this d is actually better than 01', how much meth did you smoke today?
Awesome. Someone should be happy to take my avi bet then since the other NE trash talker chickened out as expected

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giving up only 15 a game is pretty impressive. All i'm saying is don't sleep on NE's D and ATL dropping 34 isn't a guarantee.
It's be more impressive if they'd played more than one team with a top 12 offense.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome. Someone should be happy to take my avi bet then since the other NE trash talker chickened out as expected

I could not care less about anything compared to an avi bet. I find them silly at best. Oooooohhhh no, I have to have a pic I didn't choose as an identifying marker for my screen name. Whatever shall I do.

meh

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could not care less about anything compared to an avi bet. I find them silly at best. Oooooohhhh no, I have to have a pic I didn't choose as an identifying marker for my screen name. Whatever shall I do.

meh
Well the bet was offered by one of your fans, I accepted and then they backed out. I don't personally care other than if you're gonna talk the talk then back it up. 3rd week in a row over accephedrine a trash talkers bet only to have them back out. Kind of pathetic ( once again I know it's not you, I'm just saying)

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the bet was offered by one of your fans, I accepted and then they backed out. I don't personally care other than if you're gonna talk the talk then back it up. 3rd week in a row over accephedrine a trash talkers bet only to have them back out. Kind of pathetic ( once again I know it's not you, I'm just saying)

I have fans? Sweet!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're defense is number 1 in scoring because you've played the worst schedule in football and no good offenses. The 2 games you played vs a decent offense they were missing key pieces and lacked depth. You played 1 other game all year vs a top 12 offense AND.... wait for it... got lit up.
Sorry NE didn't get to play the power house NFCS twice. A good portion of SoS is based because NE spanked most teams on a regular basis. So yes the numbers become skewed. Keep up the fight Skippy.

Hey do you have any advanced metrics on how many knots will be in each Falcon player stomach? Time for your little puppies to get off the porch. Welcome to the big show. Directions can be found at www.whatdowedonow.com

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did a 'lil research and did a 'lil math. The average number of possessions in the NFL is 12 per game. If they only got into the end zone one 1/4th of the time that would yield 21 points. On the next nine possessions they would score FGs for a total of 27pts. After your assured boast that the Falcons will score on every possession, I'm actually letting you off on EIGHT points!

C'mon 40+ and I'll risk not having a fish avi for the first time in 3 1/2 years.

So since you're afraid of my generous offer, does that mean you're walking back your claim that the Falcons will score every time they have the ball?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because no one agreed with yoyr over the top explosive verbal diarrhea doesn't mean we were wrong. Many of us picked Mylanta to win. So by your logic we don't expect you to believe you will lose. You will and we will call you wrong.

Can you explain how Atlanta will stop NE from scoring? No need to reiterate for the umpeenth time because Atlantas D has improved over the season. We got that. Try some Xs and Os cyber geek. Anything that talks about a scheme they will run, or who will cover who? Tell Quinn will focus on shutting down the running game, or covering RBs coming out of the backfield. Anything on the field of football will do. Then we'll show you where that won't work and we can all have a good laugh at your expense.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not being rude. I'm not doing anything other than voicing my thoughts. You don't agree so you consider it obnoxious. It's not. I don't think the Cowboys fan who said Edelman is better than Jones is being obnoxious. Insane perhaps but not obnoxious. It is what it is. You'll all see in 11 days
You're voicing your thoughts as if they are fact. Which then you'll respond with "they are facts". So yes, you are being obnoxious.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not the number 1 D. You're number 8 and worse than that via adjusted stats. And yes you're going to get lit up just like a better defendeb ( Seattle) did
Seattle wasn't a better defense once Earl Thomas went down.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not the number 1 D. You're number 8 and worse than that via adjusted stats. And yes you're going to get lit up just like a better defendeb ( Seattle) did

Yes the Patriots are actually the #1 defence in points per game allowed. And "adjusted stats"? Are those the kind you just make up in your head?

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well according to Football Outsiders, our Weighted defensive DVOA is 11th (Falcons are 22nd), weighted offensive DVOA is 1st (Falcons 2nd), weighted special teams DVOA is 6th (Falcons 13th).

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Super Bowl-winning team has ever had the NFL's leading passer from the regular season, while just four have had the league's leading rusher (Cowboys' Emmitt Smith three times, Broncos' Terrell Davis once).
Three Super Bowl winners have had the league's leading receiver (Cowboys' Drew Pearson once, 49ers' Jerry Rice twice). :suds:

The team with the better regular-season offense (yards per game) is 22-25 in the Super Bowl, while the team with the better regular-season defense is 30-17.

There have been 21 Super Bowls in which one team had the better offense and better defense; those teams are 13-8. There have been 26 Super Bowls in which one team had the better offense, but the other team had a better defense. In those games, the team with the better defense is 17-9.:suds:
Don't forget that NFL MVPs are 0-7 since 1999 in the Super Bowl, and Ryan is likely going to be MVP.