• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SUPER BOWL 46 GDT Patriots VS Giants @ Indy 2/5/'12

TheNinerMind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Worst Super Bowl matchup of all time. So boring. These were two clearly sub-par teams competing, imo. It should have been the Packers, Saints, or 49ers vs. the Steelers or Ravens.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so these brady and montana comparisons should stop now for good. our qb's don't choke in the super bowl...

To be fair, brady's passes were hitting pats receivers in the gloves all night. Not really the guy's fault. I am glad the comparisons should end. Brady was getting a little too much credit for putting all these stats in the flag football era

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Didn't like the result of that "12 men on the field" penalty against the defense with 19 seconds left. The penalty seemed counter-productive. If you can get rid of 10 seconds off the clock by cheating that is wrong. Why not put 15 guys on the field on the next play and give them another five yards and take another 6 or 7 seconds off the clocck. they are still at the 45 and then put 11 guys on the field again for the last two seconds.

Exactly!!! Thats what everyone was saying as well at the Super Bowl party I was at. Seems very odd.

Southern9er

Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Worst Super Bowl matchup of all time. So boring. These were two clearly sub-par teams competing, imo. It should have been the Packers, Saints, or 49ers vs. the Steelers or Ravens.

This game was a painful complement to the BCS Championship game...crap neither of these guys dared take a chance down field until they were in dire straights or had nothing to lose.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny that Tom Brady stopped Peyton Manning from winning more than one Super Bowl... and Eli is stopping Brady from winning more than three.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny that Tom Brady stopped Peyton Manning from winning more than one Super Bowl... and Eli is stopping Brady from winning more than three.

and kyle williams stopped smith from winning 1!.

looks like eli is now gonna be the big dick at the manning family get togethers

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Steelers, idk about that.... but ravens, pats ok to play but the way they got in there was giftwrapped. Even Houston would've been great.

Beforehand I thought the game would've been sour for 3 Qs then lit up in the 4th in a back n forth shootout.

Well, it was 4 sour Qs... my bad. Wasn't entertained as much as a football fan(felt like pitt vs az for me although that game picked up right at the end) but as a niner fan, GTFO that was #6 for us!!!!!!!!

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestlly thought the halftime show was better then the game. I feel like i didnt even pay attention this time, maybe all the food didnt help but just my opinion lol.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestlly thought the halftime show was better then the game. I feel like i didnt even pay attention this time, maybe all the food didnt help but just my opinion lol.

no no, the lack of an actual game happened.

Nothing great.... but maybe i'm just bitter.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The halftime show was the best part of the game. Even the commercials sucked donkey balls. This was the Boring Bowl. I had way more fun watching Drive on Blu-Ray after the game.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The halftime show was the best part of the game. Even the commercials sucked donkey balls. This was the Boring Bowl. I had way more fun watching Drive on Blu-Ray after the game.

The movie Drive is good. The Doritos commercial were okay. I thought there would be more offense, but as the saying goes, "Defense Wins Championships." Niners did miss on a golden opportunity especially having two home playoff games. Bone-headed plays by Kyle Williams and converting only 1 3rd down contributed to the loss. Niners should be tied with the Steelers with 6 Super Bowl wins.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Madonna put on the Bejing Olympics of half-time shows - I would hate to have to follow that show.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Didn't get a chance to say this but yet...

That SB was a beautiful thing to see! Brady's safety may have been the difference between winning & losing (because the Giants would've had to get a TD instead of a FG on that last drive). He blew it! He got out-played by Flacco and by Eli.

It's a little harder when you don't know what the defensive play call is going to be isn't it Tommy Boy! :)

BTW: Ahmad Bradshaw almost got the award for STUPIDEST PLAY OF ALL TIME when he friggn sat backwards into the end zone. He is one lucky dude the Pats didn't catch that hail mary.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Madonna put on the Bejing Olympics of half-time shows - I would hate to have to follow that show.

FINALLY they had a good choice for a half time show.

I mean Tom Petty? Were they TRYING to put everyone to sleep?

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

That SB was a beautiful thing to see! Brady's safety may have been the difference between winning & losing (because the Giants would've had to get a TD instead of a FG on that last drive). He blew it! He got out-played by Flacco and by Eli.

It's a little harder when you don't know what the defensive play call is going to be isn't it Tommy Boy! :)

BTW: Ahmad Bradshaw almost got the award for STUPIDEST PLAY OF ALL TIME when he friggn sat backwards into the end zone. He is one lucky dude the Pats didn't catch that hail mary.

You could make the case that the safety was worth 9 points...

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
FINALLY they had a good choice for a half time show.

I mean Tom Petty? Were they TRYING to put everyone to sleep?

I'm lost with your comment Sick, so did you like or not like Madonna? And what is with Tom Petty...I think you are the second (or possibly the third) person I've heard mention his name - was he there, did I miss something?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
What's even better is that the Giants gift-wrapped another chance for Brady to show some greatness & get the game winning TD, and he couldn't pull it off. :)

And what a season for Eli! Regular and post season; he's become one of the most accurate, dangerous QBs in the game. He probablly played his way into the hall of fame yesterday.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

IDK, could've gone either way with the Bradshaw play... IIRC, the pats had at most 2 TOs(maybe 1 at that point), had Bradshaw kneed or stop at the one, it would've forced the pats to burn and burn TOs and its up to the giants to eat the clock and win the game via TD or FG...

If anything, the Pats(don't know if intended) should've let the giants score quickly to give them enough time since they were so close. Go the San Diego route.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I'm lost with your comment Sick, so did you like or not like Madonna? And what is with Tom Petty...I think you are the second (or possibly the third) person I've heard mention his name - was he there, did I miss something?

Sorry; Madonna was a great selection for a SB half time show. She's a great entertainer, and her music is popular.

The last few years were TERRIBLE choices. Tom Petty? Yawn. Bruce Springsteen? TERRIBLE! The Who? WHO???? And the Black Eyed Peas were bad.

Great half time choices: Michael Jackson, Prince, Madonna.

Some day I wanna see Metallica get a chance. Not that I'm a huge Metallica fan, but their fans are now old enough that I think they're recognizeable enough to pull off the first heavy metal SB half time show. They're pretty great live performers (although I've never seen 'em live).

Last edited by a moderator: