• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suns vs. peli-can beat us!

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awful win suns! What the fuck are you guys doing!

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yay, I got home just in time to watch the Suns win! The Morris twins are amazing! Future Hall of Famers for sure!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yay, I got home just in time to watch the Suns win! The Morris twins are amazing! Future Hall of Famers for sure!

Yup vote the Morris twins for all star don't worry about getting them confused there both deserving of it! They dominate the NBA! :suds:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not gonna lie. Bledsoe is beasting it up ever since he said he deserves max money.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, Bledsoe has earned a max contract as of now... still a lot of season to go, but I don't see him slowing down anytime soon. I still like how we handled the situation though, better to be safe than sorry. This season is all about evaluating his long term value.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TKrhuJoIMM]Eric Bledsoe 25 Points/5 Assists Full Highlights (11/5/2013) - YouTube[/ame]

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green was on fire.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the vids, Jahii

No problem now I don't understand what the goal is for this season. Are we trying to win? I mean we are very athletic and we play well as a team. I don't know if Green is just hot or is ready to have a break out year like he showed flashes when he was in New Jersey at the time. I don't know what the Suns plan is, but this suns team isn't awful. They play well as a team, and are very athletic, and can beat teams down the floor.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We play the Spurs tomorrow. Bledsoe will shut Tony Parkers ass down. And we will run the retired folk out of the building to slow to keep up with the run n gun suns. Lets remind Tim Duncan why hes to old for this game cant keep up with the young gun lets hope this is Duncans last year. :suds:

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No problem now I don't understand what the goal is for this season. Are we trying to win? I mean we are very athletic and we play well as a team. I don't know if Green is just hot or is ready to have a break out year like he showed flashes when he was in New Jersey at the time. I don't know what the Suns plan is, but this suns team isn't awful. They play well as a team, and are very athletic, and can beat teams down the floor.

It's pretty obvious what the Suns' goal is, to win while playing & developing their young guys. Which should be the goal of every team outside of the 8 or so "elite" teams in the NBA that have realistic chances at a championship.

Like I said, Bledsoe has earned a max contract as of now... still a lot of season to go, but I don't see him slowing down anytime soon. I still like how we handled the situation though, better to be safe than sorry. This season is all about evaluating his long term value.

I don't think 4 games is enough time to determine his worth. While he has played well over that span, there are still some issues he needs to work on, in my book, before I would be willing to sign that check. He needs to work on his outside shot, turnovers, & decision making. And at some points in the game(OKC) he looks disinterested & makes a series of bad turnovers or decisions. He has played well against mainly bad or non-playoff teams. But he is also has averaged 5.5 turnovers a game.

Bledsoe has shown that he can score & make plays, but I think a team needs more than just that from a player in order to pay him "max" money.

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Paul George can be consistent in the eastern conference finals the Pacers will win it all. Bledsoe is like a mini Lebron he has that same impact........

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pacers defense is ridiculous so far. They allow 85 points per game and no other team allows less than 91.