• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suns Dragic to Fakers

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they'll break the bank, but they don't have to shop in the clearance section either. Kobe's contract comes off the books after next season, so they will have that money to go after another top FA.

I love Marc Gasol and I certainly won't complain if the Lakers get him, but I think that I'd rather see them get Monroe or DeAndre (sorry) just because they are younger. I'd also love to see what spending a little time with Kareem in the off-season would do for either of their games.

No, no...I am a realist.

I love DeAndre and that hasn't always been the case.

But, the Clippers are a mess, that roster is a mess, Doc is a mess and DeAndre could seriously walk.

On the surface, going to the Lakers or the Knicks might look like a step back.

But, is it really?

He is playing in the shadow of Blake and we can see the kinda player he can be if given the chance.

Again, we don't know who they will land in Free Agency or where they will draft so it's all speculation.

But hell, if he went to the Lakers he wouldn't even have to move:lol:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how many times have we seen a guy just go by himself and hope help is coming though?

that typically does not happen- it basically never happens[/QUOTE

No, never.

It would have to be a Collusion *cough* Buddy-ball situation.. ala the Heat with Bron, Bosh, Wade.:lol:

But, we know that never happens:whistle:

* whispers*

lebron, kyrie, Love:lol:

LMFAO:10::10::10:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, no...I am a realist.

I love DeAndre and that hasn't always been the case.

But, the Clippers are a mess, that roster is a mess, Doc is a mess and DeAndre could seriously walk.

On the surface, going to the Lakers or the Knicks might look like a step back.

But, is it really?

He is playing in the shadow of Blake and we can see the kinda player he can be if given the chance.

Again, we don't know who they will land in Free Agency or where they will draft so it's all speculation.

But hell, if he went to the Lakers he wouldn't even have to move:lol:

Yeah, that's part of the fun of the NBA after the all star break and through the off-season (especially if your team isn't making the playoffs). There are so many different moves that teams can make. We could probably pick just about any one team in the NBA (especially the lottery teams and lower playoff seeds) and have a 100 page thread just discussing all of the possibilities.

Assuming the Lakers get a top 5 pick, where they land 1-5 and who is available when they pick can completely change who they go after in FA. I'd imagine that they have about 50 different scenarios that they are discussing over where they may land and who may be available.

If the Lakers end up going after a center in FA, my order of preference would be 1. Monroe 2. DeAndre 3. Gasol. If I were to guess, just from the "noise," I'd say the Lakers list goes 1. Gasol 2. Monroe 3. DeAndre.