• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suh Fined $100K

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RobBase, just say spygate to anything you're asked about. It works just like Chuck Norris or for that matter I-know-you-are-but-what-am-I?or neener neener I-can't-hear-you or just about anything else a child might say.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is attributed more to his reputation that the play itself.

fair or not, right or wrong, Suh has put himself into a position where he is going to be under more scrutiny than the average player. If he doesn't know this by now, he is stupid.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is attributed more to his reputation that the play itself.

fair or not, right or wrong, Suh has put himself into a position where he is going to be under more scrutiny than the average player. If he doesn't know this by now, he is stupid.

See, Packer fans get it. Dumb play by Suh, but not dirty. And nothing that deserved a suspension. The league has spoken. Deal with it. If he screws up again, he'll have no excuses.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Admitted it in reply 3 yesterday right after your post. Do you read these threads or just log on and gets your rocks off randomly antagonizing people?

Not antagonizing at all I guess you are just taking offense to one of your compatriots getting owned.

Your full of all the cliches of an 11 year old. But then again, you have a cartoon tiger as an avatar so I guess that make sense. Peace homie.

I felt compelled to come down to your level.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, Packer fans get it. Dumb play by Suh, but not dirty. And nothing that deserved a suspension. The league has spoken. Deal with it. If he screws up again, he'll have no excuses.

LOL, he never once said the play wasn't dirty. He said Suh is subject to scrutiny due to his past actions. My god son stop reaching. What he thinks, your think or I think matters not, it's what the review committee thinks and well we all know how that went.

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow check out this one. He insinuates the Pats knew AH was a known serial killer when they gave him a new contract. Moron.

The loser was probably listening to the expert opinion of Ray Lewis this past week...rolls eyes. Only a loon would think the Pats would give AH a new multi-million $ contract if they knew he was a criminal. LUDICROUS but haters hate and the Pats have plenty of them. Either way, loon or owl he's still a bird brain hater.

Last edited by a moderator:

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I always try to be objective and not say something emotionally driven like Matthews hit was 1000000 times worse than what Suh did
:suds:

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The loser was probably listening to the expert opinion of Ray Lewis this past week...rolls eyes. Only a loon would think the Pats would give AH a new multi-million $ contract if they knew he was a criminal. LUDICROUS but haters hate and the Pats have plenty of them.

More then our fair share.

What's funny to me is I like Suh, I think his is top tier at his position. I didn't defend the Pats during Spygate and I won't defend a player I like when it's obvious they are wrong and it's sort of a shame because he needn't play dirty to be effective

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has one personal foul all of last year. Dumb because Levy was gone, but not dirty. How can it be dirty when it was considered legal last season? Does that make the NFL dirty for allowing that kind of block for years prior to this year? Clay Matthews hit on Kaepernick was 10x worse.

Actually Rob this is not at all and admission, once again you reach. Nice Try.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So I guess you don't listen to a patriots fan since I was saying the same thing

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So I guess you don't listen to a patriots fan since I was saying the same thing

Well to be fair we don't listen you anyway, why should he? :wink:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read the rules:

Suh violated Rule 12, Section 2, Article 5 (a) of the NFL rulebook which prohibits blocks below the waist by players of either team after a change of possession.

After further review, the correct call was made.

“When you have a guy who people look at as quote-unquote dirty, a play that might not be as dirty could be deemed as such and you’re going to have to deal with the consequences,” (Nate)Burleson said. “So it’s tough. I hope he appeals it because I don’t think that was worthy of being fined $100,000.”

Reap what you sow...

After further review...Repeat offender status...Illegal, unnecessary and potentially career-ending block...appropriate fine applied in the judgment of the NFL.

Without a fine and/or suspension he'll do it again; his character and history is such that he might do it again anyway but the next time it'll be escalated and he'll get bounced for the good of the other players.

The NFL is so worried about Suh that only two NFL employees have ever been fined more; Bill Belichick for Spygate and Ray Lewis for lying to police during a murder investigation.

He very clearly targeted the waist.

The way the NFL is going no one can hit anyone anywhere.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't agree with this at all.

This is taken from another poster on another board:

"Mark Schlereth was just defending Suh on Sports Center.

Jeff Saturday was talking about how there's no place for Suh's hit, and Schlereth, a former o-lineman, said he saw a guy going for an opponent's waist on a play that's coached to all defensive players across the league. He went on to say that Suh still has to know better, but that this wasn't the dirty play that all of the talking Parrots want it to be..."

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well they were a dumbass, that was proven.

It wasn't proven, it's just your opinion. But I found it very comical u made an iToughguy comment earlier in the thread yet chose to call out someone else for the same thing. And that's what makes you a douche.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not all DT's can be clean like Wilfork I guess....

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I happen to be a Lions fan who agrees Suh is dirty(althought that play was not), but I don't understand how a few of you are trying to stand on your high horse about dirty play when you have a player who is at least as dirty as Suh at the same position.