• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suh Fined $100K

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow what a pussy you are. The hit would have been perfectly legal if the rules had not changed this year.

I don't disagree with the rule however. Blocking below the waste is really not necessary in football. Many times you just cant tell if a guy sees you coming and sometimes more than 1 with a hi-lo (which became the illegal chop block a few years back). It can lead to serious injuries.

Still, the incessant whining about this play is pathetic. Clay Mathews mugged Kaeperick when he was so far out of bounds he could have ordered a hot dog and yet no talk of a fine whatsoever. And Mathews has been flagged several times in the last few years for late hits on QBs. I guess until it happens to Manning, Brady, or Rogers then it is no big deal.

The Patriots would never have lost a draft pick or been fined for Spygate if they had obeyed the league memorandum Goodell sent to every team at the beginning of the year. If the rules were changed this year, Suh is subject to them, just like the Pats were subject to the league memorandum.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is remarkable that Suh and Duh are so similar!

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all best be careful or some internet tough guy will call you bad names.

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all best be careful or some internet tough guy will call you bad names.

When one of them uses a picture of the Cowardly Lion from the Wizard of Oz as an avatar...it speaks volumes.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When one of them uses a picture of the Cowardly Lion from the Wizard of Oz as an avatar...it speaks volumes.

Ohhh you are going to draw her ire now.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriot fans judging another team for breaking the rules. Now I've seen it all.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots happily paid a known serial killed to a monster contract, then acted surprised when the rest of the world learned everything they already knew about him behind closed doors. And now their fans are judging Suh for a block.

That's fucking funny right there, I don't care who you are.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriot fans judging another team for breaking the rules. Now I've seen it all.

Not one person here judged a team and not one person here said the Pats have not there fair share of of rules breaking.

Nice try stretch arm strong.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not one person here judged a team and not one person here said the Pats have not there fair share of of rules breaking.

Nice try stretch arm strong.

Get your licks in now Mojo. Good news is one day Suh will be long gone and retired from the Lions but the stink of Patriot spygate will live on forever in the NFL history books, long after you and I are gone too. Moral of the story is every fan base deals with hardships. Some worse than others.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots happily paid a known serial killed to a monster contract, then acted surprised when the rest of the world learned everything they already knew about him behind closed doors. And now their fans are judging Suh for a block.

Wow check out this one. He insinuates the Pats knew AH was a known serial killer when they gave him a new contract. Moron.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get your licks in now Mojo. Good news is one day Suh will be long gone and retired from the Lions but the stink of Patriot spygate will live on forever in the NFL history books, long after you and I are gone too. Moral of the story is every fan base deals with hardships. Some worse than others.

I am not the one nor is this fan base living in denial. We know full well what the Pats have done, we are all left wondering why Lions fans can see what Suh really is.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow check out this one. He insinuates the Pats knew AH was a known serial killer. Moron.

It's not that bad Mojo. It's not like Hernandez blocked anybody low.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What Patriot fan is stood behind AH and said he was innocent?!? Please show me.... Also, NFL players think he is dirty, last time I checked their opinions mean a heck of a lot more than anyone on a message board

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not that bad Mojo. It's not like Hernandez blocked anybody low.

Is this all you have to bring to this? If so just leave, AH has nothing to do with this and his actions were off the field. Goodness gracious man is this really that jagged a pill for you? Are you incapable of accepting this?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not the one nor is this fan base living in denial. We know full well what the Pats have done, we are all left wondering why Lions fans can see what Suh really is.

He's a guy with 1 personal foul all of last year who blocked a guy in a way that legal a mere 8 months ago. So what does that really make him? Jimmy Johnson doesn't think he did anything wrong. Jimmy Johnson won a bunch of SB's without cheating. That should count for something.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a guy with 1 personal foul all of last year who blocked a guy in a way that legal a mere 8 months ago. So what does that really make him? Jimmy Johnson doesn't think he did anything wrong. Jimmy Johnson won a bunch of SB's without cheating. That should count for something.

Okay now were are getting somewhere. You openly admitted he broke the rule, good for you.

melmaan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm laughing at you Rob

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay now were are getting somewhere. You openly admitted he broke the rule, good for you.

Admitted it in reply 3 yesterday right after your post. Do you read these threads or just log on and gets your rocks off randomly antagonizing people?

Hey if that helps you sleep at night...

Your full of all the cliches of an 11 year old. But then again, you have a cartoon tiger as an avatar so I guess that make sense. Peace homie.