• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stupid News

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I really have no interest in it

Parts of it are epically hilarious, some parts are super dull(Randy Moss kinda sucked).

But seeing Kraft, Brady, BB, Gronk, Jules, Matt Light, big Willie, Amendola, etc all on the stage together was super cool.

BB ripping Amendola was awesome.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parts of it are epically hilarious, some parts are super dull(Randy Moss kinda sucked).

But seeing Kraft, Brady, BB, Gronk, Jules, Matt Light, big Willie, Amendola, etc all on the stage together was super cool.

BB ripping Amendola was awesome.
I guess if you like it. I am past the generation of Patriots football so it just doesn't hold value for me

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After spending time in the Army, I'm just easily impressed with guys trying to out-swear each other.
Putting the giz in Gisele isn't funny in a crowd. If it were posted here, okay.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cheerupcharlie

Correcting BK on the daily
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the Patriots did him dirty. But I’m glad he’s no longer on the team. Is it possible for him to look any more douchey than this?

IMG_3952.jpegIMG_3951.jpegIMG_3950.jpeg

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely a doucher look/outfit. But I didn’t mind him really.
The first serious attempt at an athletic, mobile QB.

Unfortunately...the other side of his peak was a damn steep drop off.

Which is where we found him...free falling. I REALLY wanted him to succeed.

Maye and Milton will both fair better!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the Patriots did him dirty. But I’m glad he’s no longer on the team. Is it possible for him to look any more douchey than this?

View attachment 364324View attachment 364325View attachment 364326
I don't think We did him dirty as much as there was just a collision of issues that neither he nor Bill survived.

Bill was not correct in his decision to trust Patricia.
Jones was not right in his on the field antics. (Nor does he have an arm)
Patricia was not right in...anything.
Josh was not right in leaving.

I don't think Jones is a starting caliber QB. My opinion. But who else was Bill going to take?
FA? in 21 that would have been Philip Rivers, Tyrod Taylor, Ryan Fitzpatrick...?
Draft another position and wait until '22 to draft...Kenny Picket or Malik Willis??

Nah, rebuilding sucks.

And douche boy is the only one with a job.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will continue to get this until we show them they are wrong!

A few things to consider.

1. As you alluded to, until we prove them wrong, we very well might be the worst.

2. Click bait media, we have to remember clicking sells advertising which makes money

3. Sometimes it's good to be underestimated.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will continue to get this until we show them they are wrong!

DeMario Douglas and Kendrick Bourne, the New England Patriots' top two receivers last year, had under 1,000 yards ... combined.

Douglas was a rookie. A sixth round after thought.
Bourne was injured, after a year in Patricia's doghouse and being underutilized.

KJ Osborn actually posted similar numbers as the third option in Minnesota, so maybe there's hope that he can be the number one if given more opportunities in New England.

Who was Minnesota's QB? Oline??? OC? Oline Coach? With the caliber of Justin Jefferson and Jordan Anderson taking all the heat it's easy to put up numbers as the checkdown.

Ja'Lynn Polk had an extremely productive senior year at Washington, but he was the Huskies' second option behind Rome Odunze.

So, praise one guy for being the third option and slam the next guy for being the second option??

Now with the Bears, Odunze has the luxury of learning behind DJ Moore and Keenan Allen. The Patriots don't have a veteran with anything resembling the track record of Moore or Allen, which means Polk will be thrown into the fire on a team that as of now is the favorite to end up with next year's number one pick.

Bourne is a vet. KJ is a vet, Troy Brown. while maybe not a great coach, still has vet experience and more Super Bowl experience...and wins... than Moore or Allen.

Blah blah blah. I feel better about this years WR group and QB's. O line I hope is improved too.