• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stupid News

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the exact same picture you posted #1603 of this thread from a month ago.
And all of them came back to the Loquat tree. And they are there this morning as I type at 4:15 AM. They're also grazing on my brand new St. Augustine grass that was installed last week.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone ever done a real ancestry search?

My brother has been doing our family and has traced us back to 1054

Our great, great, great, great great grandfather was forced to the new world as an indentured slave. He fought at the Battle of Dubar in Scotland against Cromwell. The Scots lost and Cromwell marched the prisoners to London and sold them to work in America. He arrived here in 1650 and his wife had come over to set things up and wait for him. Her name was Eleanor Stuart, cousin of Mary Stuart, most commonly known as Mary, Queen of Scots. My grandfather served seven years at the Saugus, MA Iron Mill. and was freed. He was given fifty acres of land, as were all men who served their time. and he built a tavern in Peabody, MA that still stands today.

Found out that the Scots all inter-married and started new clans here. Sons married daughters of other Scots and my family married into the Moore's (First shot heard around world in Lexington) and the Flints (American metal worker who invented the Flintlock Musket in Concord, MA.)

If the new congress decides to award reparations, wonder if I'd qualify?

It's amazing the things you find out. In 1888 a grand father invented a machine using a small electric motor that could be filled with water and you could wash clothes. Then he added the wringer so that the water could be pressed out. He didn't have the money to buy the materials needed to make the washing machines himself, so he sold the patent and merged with a company that became huge making the first household washing machines. Whirlpool. Have no idea if he ever made any money or not, but it never made its way to my pocket.

So...................if you have Moores, Flints, Stuarts or my last name in your family tree, we could be cousins.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone ever done a real ancestry search?

My brother has been doing our family and has traced us back to 1054

Our great, great, great, great great grandfather was forced to the new world as an indentured slave. He fought at the Battle of Dubar in Scotland against Cromwell. The Scots lost and Cromwell marched the prisoners to London and sold them to work in America. He arrived here in 1650 and his wife had come over to set things up and wait for him. Her name was Eleanor Stuart, cousin of Mary Stuart, most commonly known as Mary, Queen of Scots. My grandfather served seven years at the Saugus, MA Iron Mill. and was freed. He was given fifty acres of land, as were all men who served their time. and he built a tavern in Peabody, MA that still stands today.

Found out that the Scots all inter-married and started new clans here. Sons married daughters of other Scots and my family married into the Moore's (First shot heard around world in Lexington) and the Flints (American metal worker who invented the Flintlock Musket in Concord, MA.)

If the new congress decides to award reparations, wonder if I'd qualify?

It's amazing the things you find out. In 1888 a grand father invented a machine using a small electric motor that could be filled with water and you could wash clothes. Then he added the wringer so that the water could be pressed out. He didn't have the money to buy the materials needed to make the washing machines himself, so he sold the patent and merged with a company that became huge making the first household washing machines. Whirlpool. Have no idea if he ever made any money or not, but it never made its way to my pocket.

So...................if you have Moores, Flints, Stuarts or my last name in your family tree, we could be cousins.
I'm worried about you Ken.
This is the same story you posted awhile back.
I'm trying to get my mother in law into a home. She repeats the same stuff over and over.

cheerupcharlie

Correcting BK on the daily
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't we just give Kenny his own personal "Day in the Life of Kenny" thread? Like one of those sticky post topics. Everyone here shares parts of their lives and that's fine. Kenny goes overboard and feels the need to tell us dang near everything he's done that day. Some of you care and that's great. I do not. Please give him his own thread so I don't have to read his life story .

Thank you.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't we just give Kenny his own personal "Day in the Life of Kenny" thread? Like one of those sticky post topics. Everyone here shares parts of their lives and that's fine. Kenny goes overboard and feels the need to tell us dang near everything he's done that day. Some of you care and that's great. I do not. Please give him his own thread so I don't have to read his life story .

Thank you.
Why the fuck don't you just put him on ignore and stop acting like a little bitch?

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the fuck don't you just put him on ignore and stop acting like a little bitch?
Because when he talks football..... sometimes ... sometimes... he has something good to post.

But I don't give a fuck about him shitting himself in public. His family tree. His son in law who cut his foot off with a lawn mower.. the 1st cousin he fucked or the 1000's of other Life of Kenny shit.

So fuck you.. you fat fucking ****.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because when he talks football..... sometimes ... sometimes... he has something good to post.

But I don't give a fuck about him shitting himself in public. His family tree. His son in law who cut his foot off with a lawn mower.. the 1st cousin he fucked or the 1000's of other Life of Kenny shit.

So fuck you.. you fat fucking ****.
So you want to be the board bitch? You can put him on ignore and read the rest of the thread and determine the context of the conversation, but you don't want to do that. You are being about him being dramatic when you are doing the same fucking thing.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm worried about you Ken.
This is the same story you posted awhile back.
I'm trying to get my mother in law into a home. She repeats the same stuff over and over.
This is a completely different story. The last one was about his family history on the other side of the pond.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you want to be the board bitch? You can put him on ignore and read the rest of the thread and determine the context of the conversation, but you don't want to do that. You are bitching about him being dramatic when you are doing the same fucking thing.
Corrected for accuracy

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you want to be the board bitch? You can put him on ignore and read the rest of the thread and determine the context of the conversation, but you don't want to do that. You are being about him being dramatic when you are doing the same fucking thing.
"Board Bitch"... whatever the fuck that means fatty. You can't stand to stay out of everyone's business on here. Constantly in arguments with posters. Instigating things. I have a problem with a guy who continues to post false stats... stories... etc. I'm sick of all his personal shit hijacking threads. So yeah... make his own thread... what's so fucking wrong with that fatty??