• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stupid News

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill must have pissed off the local media.

Curran is bitchin' like hell that BB should have named Caley as OC because he worked for Josh for years. Of course Caley's contract is up next year and he'll probably be heading west.

Then came the coup de grais. No one wants to work for Bill anymore. He doesn't pay, He works their asses off, he doesn't give titles. So Bill can only get league cast offs and his kids to work for him. According to Curran, Bill is losing his grip. To add a final insult to his injurious platatudes he picks the Dolphins 24-17. I was almost wetting myself.
What grown ass man is worried about a title. This seems more like media fodder than truth. And its not like Matty P and Judge are no bodys

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't stupid... I road in a Bike event for charity yesterday called "The New England Ride for Parkinson's". A friend/former co-worker came down with early onset Parkinson's about eight years ago and I've sponsored him for this event every year since. This year he sent out an email a few weeks ago indicating the team was riding again but he was on crutches and couldn't ride. As I mentioned here before, I started riding this year, so I volunteered to ride in his place.

Initially the team selected a 30 miles ride but decided to up it a 50 mile ride. As an oddity after volunteering I discovered it road through my home town in Maine. I had never ridden more than 20 miles but today I'm a bit tired but none worse for the wear.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never have I ever, been to a rodeo.

Just wanted to add this.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodeos can be great fun - especially with all those girls running around in tight jeans!
Short denim skirts and boots...

But, yeah.

sexy girl GIF

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For much of my U.S. Navy service, I served aboard the USS Hancock CVA-19. She was commissioned in 1944. She was the only ship to carry two names for her entire service. Everything below the waterline was CV14 or USS Ticonderoga. The John Hancock Insurance Company bought the bonds to rush the completion of the next carrier being built and everything above the waterline is CV19. Anyway, I'm a life member of the USS Hancock Association. 882 men who served on here are active members. We have a reunion every other year. In 2023 we will gather in Reno, Nevada.
I received my quarterly edition of the Hannah (Hancock nickname) News and there was very interesting saying by a British Navy Captain of the late 1800s and early 1900s.

Women should never worry about being equal to men. They are far superior.

Give them sperm and they will produce a child.
Give them a house and they will produce a home.
Give the groceries and they will produce a meal.
Give them a smile and they will give you their heart.

But be warned.

Give them crap and they will produce a ton of shit upon you.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just spent the entire week working with my brother building(installing) a paver patio. Every muscle in my body has been exerted.

Well worth the effort:

View attachment 308660
I did that every day for years!

For some reason my body is tired.

I laid as many as 20 pallets in one day.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I now feel compelled to show pics of my entire home remodel, still in the works, but I won't, None of you are worth my time.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did that every day for years!

For some reason my body is tired.

I laid as many as 20 pallets in one day.
At my age, this was exhausting. I carried about 85% of those pavers nearly twenty five feet to the spot. The fork truck couldn't get beyond a low hanging tree in the middle of the yard that is in bloom with big low hanging branches. I had my phone in my pocket all day on Wednesday and I walked 12,000+ steps. After a day off I actually want to go out and do something else productive today.

Question. Have any of you ever had a nuclear stress test for your heart? From what I know, they inject some kind of medication that expands every blood vessel in your body for about three seconds along with a dye. Instead of getting on a treadmill and exerting, this med actually does it for you while in a lying position. Test takes about four hours. Anyway, I'm having it done tomorrow morning and would like to hear any stories or experiences.......Thanks

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At my age, this was exhausting. I carried about 85% of those pavers nearly twenty five feet to the spot. The fork truck couldn't get beyond a low hanging tree in the middle of the yard that is in bloom with big low hanging branches. I had my phone in my pocket all day on Wednesday and I walked 12,000+ steps. After a day off I actually want to go out and do something else productive today.

Question. Have any of you ever had a nuclear stress test for your heart? From what I know, they inject some kind of medication that expands every blood vessel in your body for about three seconds along with a dye. Instead of getting on a treadmill and exerting, this med actually does it for you while in a lying position. Test takes about four hours. Anyway, I'm having it done tomorrow morning and would like to hear any stories or experiences.......Thanks
I think at your age you should have had the test prior to humping all that stone? JMHO