• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stupid News

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is so cute some dweeb poster is assigning me clown emojis. Looks like someone has a man crush on me. Awwww
Is a clown emoji bad? I'd say maybe if you were posting something serious but you were actually clowning around (I think).

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is a clown emoji bad? I'd say maybe if you were posting something serious but you were actually clowning around (I think).
I think it's more used for someone claiming your opinion is clownish. As in "Dude you're a fucking clown if you believe that?

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Amber Heard take a bump in court?

I'm beginning to think this whole trial isn't about Depp suing her for defamation but rather him paying a few million dollars in lawyers fees to let her destroy her own career while he revitalizes his. No matter what happens he's going to come out of this better than her. I mean, the whole world now knows that she took a shit on his pillow.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm beginning to think this whole trial isn't about Depp suing her for defamation but rather him paying a few million dollars in lawyers fees to let her destroy her own career while he revitalizes his. No matter what happens he's going to come out of this better than her. I mean, the whole world now knows that she took a shit on his pillow.
They are kinda one and the same. Clearly he lost a lot of value from his name and if he can "un-defame" himself he's done just as much as a judgement for defamation.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife loves Depp and thinks all his fans, including women, will still support him.
To me, that shows the at least she, will support and believe anybody that they are a fan of.
She also supported Michael Jackson - because she loved his music.
She also supports Biden - even if she only voted for him because she hated Trump!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife loves Depp and thinks all his fans, including women, will still support him.
To me, that shows the at least she, will support and believe anybody that they are a fan of.
She also supports Biden - even if she only voted for him because she hated Trump!
On that same train of thought, I support Heard because I hate Depp.
The fact that she shit on his pillow is bonus material.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we married to the same woman??

Mine always says she's spending the weekend with her sisters.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just my luck, contest is over.
IMG_1042.jpg