• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stupid News

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, the Pats won as a team and god guy and all, Bledsoe never understood the concept.

Brady played give and go football and Bledsoe played give and get football (as in give me the ball and get out of the way).
Is it possible though? Yes it is possible. The world will never know.

cheerupcharlie

Correcting BK on the daily
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's some funny Shit!!

But, if I was Jimmy G, I would have gone to pound town with that.
And he started dating P0rn stars when he got to Kali, so...who's to say it's not true.
I'd say no chance because Kraft's chick was ewww but then there's this which raises the possibility to a maybe.

1651854301367.png

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been on the icean since birth. Pilot'd a 62' fishing trawler (Anna C) from South Portand to George bank in 1962 while the drunken crew slept. I had to go below while they fished because the Maritime laws don't allow anyone under 16 on deck during net hauls. I got a full crew's share ($600) and a 52 lb haddock that I filleted to bring home. I also drove the boat home while the drunken crew slept until we hit the light ship 3 miles out of Casco Bay.

I will, without a doubt, make sure I have everythng required before we buy the boat. Including full training on the latest electronic gear. I ain't gonna read a book and think I'm ready to drive that puppy 1500 miles..
While you are in Florida, maybe you can get some boating pointers from these experienced Florida boaters!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man that looks dangerous as heck
Mix a lot of money with alcohol and no common sense, add to that cameras!
Some of the Haulover videos are worth watching.
It's a joy to watch a skipper that knows what he's doing,
and a joy to not be on the boat when he doesn't!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Loop is off. Amazing how quick bank accounts become too small when the hand is extended for a commitment.

So instead of buying a $150,000 boat, I bought a $400,000 house and will buy myself a smaller boat to ride between St. Augustine and Daytona.

If I can afford the gas.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Loop is off. Amazing how quick bank accounts become too small when the hand is extended for a commitment.

So instead of buying a $150,000 boat, I bought a $400,000 house and will buy myself a smaller boat to ride between St. Augustine and Daytona.

If I can afford the gas.
Do you fish or just want a boat for joy rides? The drive is a nice drive consider a convertible, I am looking at the Audi A5 Cabriolet for my retirement gift. A ragtop in Florida is nice.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you fish or just want a boat for joy rides? The drive is a nice drive consider a convertible, I am looking at the Audi A5 Cabriolet for my retirement gift. A ragtop in Florida is nice.
My house is surrounded by a golf course. I golfed pretty regularly until I was about 55 and then became mire interested and dedicated to my grandson's desire to play sports. Since his father abandoned his mom when he was two months in the womb, I also became his stand-in dad. Absolutely no regrets. I try to walk at least two and half miles a day. I figure why not walk nine holes every day and walk the course?

As far as fishing goes, I've salt water fished since I can remember. Never much for fresh water. I'm thinking about a 20-25 footer for nice rides and catching mother some dinner.

I have a deadly allergy to seafood. It somehow stops my ability to breathe. Docs say it's most likely a sensitivity to mercury, iodine or some other minute chemical that floats free in saltwater. I think that it's payback for all of the fish and lobster I caught and sold as a kid.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My house is surrounded by a golf course.
Is a house in the middle of a golf course a good idea? Then again the middle of a fairway is probably a pretty safe place.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone watch the Celtics yesterday. Late in the game Giannis is one-on-one against Grant Williams in the post. He slams into Williams twice to create space and spins and hits a short short. Hubie Brown is commenting after the initial hit in an offended tone "Oh-oh" then continues with the second hit "woh-woh-WOH". Then during the next play "you can't allow someone to slam into a defender with established position".

Why is that so obvious to Hubie Brown but not the refs?

We all know the NBA is a bit lax with calling a travel during a layup. But on a play Giannis jump stops (so both feet can be a pivot foot). He then slides his left foot towards the rim (making his right foot the pivot), pivots off his left foot (now a travel), shuffles both feet (a second travel) and scores.

To be clear, I don't blame Giannis on either of these plays, you get away with what you can. But how can the refs/league justify this crap?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone watch the Celtics yesterday. Late in the game Giannis is one-on-one against Grant Williams in the post. He slams into Williams twice to create space and spins and hits a short short. Hubie Brown is commenting after the initial hit in an offended tone "Oh-oh" then continues with the second hit "woh-woh-WOH". Then during the next play "you can't allow someone to slam into a defender with established position".

Why is that so obvious to Hubie Brown but not the refs?

We all know the NBA is a bit lax with calling a travel during a layup. But on a play Giannis jump stops (so both feet can be a pivot foot). He then slides his left foot towards the rim (making his right foot the pivot), pivots off his left foot (now a travel), shuffles both feet (a second travel) and scores.

To be clear, I don't blame Giannis on either of these plays, you get away with what you can. But how can the refs/league justify this crap?
It has been the standard in the NBA for years. I watched the game and yeah, calls were not even. We were getting mugged without penalty.