• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stupid News

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really stupid, more interesting than anything else.

Watching Trey Lance for the first time. He carving up the Raiders. Kid can move and has a howitzer cannon for an arm.
From what I've seen of him today, he's much better than advertised.

Just had a high snap from center and he tapped it in the air, caught it and only lost two years.

Dropped pass at the goal line that was perfect. 17-3 Niners.
I was hoping he was going to fall to the Pats...but Jones is holding his own.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really stupid, more interesting than anything else.

Watching Trey Lance for the first time. He carving up the Raiders. Kid can move and has a howitzer cannon for an arm.
From what I've seen of him today, he's much better than advertised.

Just had a high snap from center and he tapped it in the air, caught it and only lost two years.

Dropped pass at the goal line that was perfect. 17-3 Niners.

PassingCompAttYdsTDIntQBRat
Trey Lance613460055.3

Rushing
Trey Lance5122.4

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you be totally shocked if Watson found his way to Foxboro??

Texans take on half of his salary and BB takes him away from Texas and the girly bars and the rub and scrubs.

Maybe several other players move from one team to the other and everyone is happy.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Texans take on half of his salary and BB takes him away from Texas and the girly bars and the rub and scrubs.

Maybe several other players move from one team to the other and everyone is happy.
I would be shocked and dismayed.

Do we want to make Nick Caserio's problem our problem?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we want to make Nick Caserio's problem our problem?
Bill's had more success with problem players than failures. If anyone could get Watson on the straight and narrow it would be Belichick.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record: Do you want Watson on the Patriots?
I'll accept anyone who will follow BB's rules and truly wants to win.

I've always assumed that there are shitbags on every team that we know nothing about and believe that they are great guys.

Everyone thought Vick was a good guy until we found out about the dogs.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill's had more success with problem players than failures. If anyone could get Watson on the straight and narrow it would be Belichick.
How'd it work out with Antonio Brown? I'd say the Watson situation is closer to Brown's than any other "problem child" the Pats have embraced.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No...I would like that.

Really really like that.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not that I think Watson did anything truly bad(I have my doubts as to the severity of what he actually did) I feel that by the time his whole legal episode is over he's gonna be damaged goods. I also think he misses the entirety of this coming season and possibly more next season(again, I don't necessarily agree but I do think that's in the cards for him). The accusers could drag this out an in attempt to get him to settle just so he can get back on the field, basically admitting guilt just to be over with it and then King Roger steps in after that.

But other than that he's a helluva a QB.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record: Do you want Watson on the Patriots?
No! Too much baggage and too much cost. NE has their future on an inexpensive 5 year rookie contract. Mac is no Watson but he appears to be plenty serviceable to run this offense.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I dont want him. Good QB yeah I think so, lots of trouble yes

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a VA MD appt at 10:00 am.

Somebody has to make their coffee early and turn on the TV and radio and keep everyone informed to the facts and the bullshit. Be back around 11:00.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I think Watson did anything truly bad(I have my doubts as to the severity of what he actually did) I feel that by the time his whole legal episode is over he's gonna be damaged goods. I also think he misses the entirety of this coming season and possibly more next season(again, I don't necessarily agree but I do think that's in the cards for him). The accusers could drag this out an in attempt to get him to settle just so he can get back on the field, basically admitting guilt just to be over with it and then King Roger steps in after that.

But other than that he's a helluva a QB.
Totally agree.
Right now he is one of the best in the league.
Not sure of all the sticky details but it is my understanding that as a young man he never learned how to control his erections and was able to turn rub into tugs.
He carried that forward into his NFL career until he convinced someone who did not want to tug and they then held it over him.
Is it right? No.
Is it all that bad? No. There are FAR worse crimes.
Don't get me wrong. If he raped anyone, he deserves jail time. But if he popped a stiffy and they pulled on it. It's...mutual.
Same with Harvey Weinstein.
If you had...I dunno, Jennifer Lawrence, Margot Robbie and Scarlett Johansson all trying out for a part, and they all do well, who gets it?
If one says look, I'll blow you for it, she gets the part. Actual r*pe? different story. Lock him up. But I don't blame a guy (especially one that ugly) from using his fame and wealth to get some action. What is money good for if you can't even use it to get a little sumthin sumthin...?

Aside from that DW does have a spendy contract.
But if Krafts lawyers could step in and delay for a couple years, why can't he be on the field?

If so, Hell yes.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's got to be tough for a rich, good looking, elite talented professional athlete to find a respectable girlfriend (or boyfriend if that's his preference).

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's got to be tough for a rich, good looking, elite talented professional athlete to find a respectable girlfriend (or boyfriend if that's his preference).
Long term girlfriends cost more money....
Then they cry r*pe when they are not the recipient of a wedding proposal.