• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stupid News

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call it the RaZon level?
Sorry to say the joke went over my head. Others here reacted with laughs so I know it's me. Are you poking fun at another poster? Something else?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Razon is a serial poster, mainly on the main board. Dude is seriously deranged.......
He's a mad Politics Forum poster. You have to admit that he's actually worth reading sometimes. I've laughed out loud and my wife has yelled at me because she thought something was wrong.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westgate Superbook isn't my first choice to lay money when I bet. They're a "Racing and Sports" book that claims an amazing $107M paid to bettors.

Their oddsmakers have the Pats beating the Titans but not the Colts. Indy is in much worse condition than the Titans. According to them Pats finish the season 8-9. Saints are +1 and the Bucs are +9 according to them. Yet in weeks 1 & 2 the Pats are -2 against the Fins and -3 against the Jets.

The article is written by the Pats Pulpit editor and it appears that he's out looking for clicks. His headline story today is that the Pats signed Alex Redmond and resigned James Ferentz today.

Doug Kyed 5/17/21 11:30 am

The New England Patriots are filling out their roster before organized team activities practices begin next week.

The Patriots are signing veteran guard Alex Redmond, according to his agent Michael Hoffman. New England also is re-signing guard/center James Ferentz, ESPN’s Mike Reiss reported Monday.

Redmond, 26, first entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent out of UCLA in 2016. He’s spent his entire five-year career with the Cincinnati Bengals and has started 24 of his 32 career games. He started a career-high 15 games in 2018 and seven in 2020. Redmond has played exclusively at right guard over the last three seasons. The 6-foot-5, 310-pounder played left guard, right guard and left tackle in 2017.

Ferentz, 31, has spent time with the Patriots over the last four seasons. He began his career with the Denver Broncos in 2015 after going undrafted out of Iowa in 2014. He’s the son of Iowa head coach Kirk Ferentz, who was an assistant under Patriots head coach Bill Belichick in the 1990s with the Cleveland Browns.

Redmond and Ferentz join left tackle Isaiah Wynn, left guard Michael Onwenu, center David Andrews, right guard Shaq Mason, right tackle Trent Brown and reserves Ted Karras, Justin Herron, Yodny Cajuste, Korey Cunningham, Marcus Martin, William Sherman and Najee Toran on the Patriots’ offensive line depth chart.

Karras is projected to be New England’s top interior offensive line backup while Onwenu likely would slide to tackle if a starter goes down with an injury.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Westgate Superbook isn't my first choice to lay money when I bet. They're a "Racing and Sports" book that claims an amazing $107M paid to bettors.

Their oddsmakers have the Pats beating the Titans but not the Colts. Indy is in much worse condition than the Titans. According to them Pats finish the season 8-9. Saints are +1 and the Bucs are +9 according to them. Yet in weeks 1 & 2 the Pats are -2 against the Fins and -3 against the Jets.

The article is written by the Pats Pulpit editor and it appears that he's out looking for clicks. His headline story today is that the Pats signed Alex Redmond and resigned James Ferentz today.

Doug Kyed 5/17/21 11:30 am

The New England Patriots are filling out their roster before organized team activities practices begin next week.

The Patriots are signing veteran guard Alex Redmond, according to his agent Michael Hoffman. New England also is re-signing guard/center James Ferentz, ESPN’s Mike Reiss reported Monday.

Redmond, 26, first entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent out of UCLA in 2016. He’s spent his entire five-year career with the Cincinnati Bengals and has started 24 of his 32 career games. He started a career-high 15 games in 2018 and seven in 2020. Redmond has played exclusively at right guard over the last three seasons. The 6-foot-5, 310-pounder played left guard, right guard and left tackle in 2017.

Ferentz, 31, has spent time with the Patriots over the last four seasons. He began his career with the Denver Broncos in 2015 after going undrafted out of Iowa in 2014. He’s the son of Iowa head coach Kirk Ferentz, who was an assistant under Patriots head coach Bill Belichick in the 1990s with the Cleveland Browns.

Redmond and Ferentz join left tackle Isaiah Wynn, left guard Michael Onwenu, center David Andrews, right guard Shaq Mason, right tackle Trent Brown and reserves Ted Karras, Justin Herron, Yodny Cajuste, Korey Cunningham, Marcus Martin, William Sherman and Najee Toran on the Patriots’ offensive line depth chart.

Karras is projected to be New England’s top interior offensive line backup while Onwenu likely would slide to tackle if a starter goes down with an injury.
Camp bodies.

Oh and insurance if NE has another one of those injury plagued years.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My f*ckin' 40 gallon hot water heater blew at 12:30 am this morning. By the time we were able to start vac'ing the water it had spread to the laundry room/bathroom and under the laminated floor. Walking on the laminate causes the trapped water to squirt through the seams. Allstate is sending a team to rip it up and remove the water. I doubt I'll replace and just leave it painted gray concrete.

Looks like the new tank won't be in until Thursday. When the one that blew was installed in Dec. 2013, I paid $1856. Of course the warranty expired in Dec. 2020. Looks like the new one will cost me about $2600. Of course it's natural gas, so it's not anything I can play with. New code requirements mean that a flood pan has to be installed so what happened last night won't happen again.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My f*ckin' 40 gallon hot water heater blew at 12:30 am this morning. By the time we were able to start vac'ing the water it had spread to the laundry room/bathroom and under the laminated floor. Walking on the laminate causes the trapped water to squirt through the seams. Allstate is sending a team to rip it up and remove the water. I doubt I'll replace and just leave it painted gray concrete.

Looks like the new tank won't be in until Thursday. When the one that blew was installed in Dec. 2013, I paid $1856. Of course the warranty expired in Dec. 2020. Looks like the new one will cost me about $2600. Of course it's natural gas, so it's not anything I can play with. New code requirements mean that a flood pan has to be installed so what happened last night won't happen again.
I am adding a natural gas tankless water heater very soon. It's set up outside too.