• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stupid has Begun!!!!!

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that there should be a punishment for what happened in this case, but it should really only be a hefty fine. Draft picks should only be taken when teams are caught cheating, like the patriots.

Sorry, I don't agree. If you completely screw up away from work should your job be held responsible? Let the NFL take a tougher stance on the players banning. If the NFL allows team A to sign player B the NFL now has to ultimate responsibility.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I don't agree. If you completely screw up away from work should your job be held responsible? Let the NFL take a tougher stance on the players banning. If the NFL allows team A to sign player B the NFL now has to ultimate responsibility.
That's a good idea too. I think if they fine the teams that sign these troubled players, it will keep teams from signing the dirt bags in the first place anyway.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a good idea too. I think if they fine the teams that sign these troubled players, it will keep teams from signing the dirt bags in the first place anyway.

But as long as those dirt bags can play and help win games someone will sign them. Let say the Bears and Packers are co-favorites to win the N. The Bears are interested in headcase #1 because they want a pass rusher to get to Rodgers, and the Pack decide they have to also pursue headcase #1 to keep him out of Chicago.

These players are signed because they are very good and each team has to try and field the best team they can if they want to win. If the player sucked and beat up his wife the team cuts him and can say see we don't wan't those kind of players. Unfortunately those players are already on the team.

I'll stick to my "If the NFL doesn't want them in the NFL the NFL has to be the one taking the stand.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But as long as those dirt bags can play and help win games someone will sign them. Let say the Bears and Packers are co-favorites to win the N. The Bears are interested in headcase #1 because they want a pass rusher to get to Rodgers, and the Pack decide they have to also pursue headcase #1 to keep him out of Chicago.

These players are signed because they are very good and each team has to try and field the best team they can if they want to win. If the player sucked and beat up his wife the team cuts him and can say see we don't wan't those kind of players. Unfortunately those players are already on the team.

I'll stick to my "If the NFL doesn't want them in the NFL the NFL has to be the one taking the stand.
Good points. That's probably the better way to do things.