• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stuckey to Indy on a 1 year deal

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank You Jesus!!

A shooting gaurd that can't shoot. A point gaurd that doesn't distribute. Coming off the bench for a talented team he might not be an awful addition. Just glad that he's not a Piston!

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank You Jesus!!

A shooting gaurd that can't shoot. A point gaurd that doesn't distribute. Coming off the bench for a talented team he might not be an awful addition. Just glad that he's not a Piston!

I have heard positives and negatives from Pistons fans on him.

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a poster on cBS who said Stuckey was going to be on Chris Paul's level when he hits his prime...:L

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have heard positives and negatives from Pistons fans on him.

When he first came in the league I thought he could be a poor mans DWade. If Joe D hadn't had so much faith in him my opinion could have been different. With talent around him, Stuckey could be a piece to something good. Im just glad Detroit has turned the page.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When he first came in the league I thought he could be a poor mans DWade. If Joe D hadn't had so much faith in him my opinion could have been different. With talent around him, Stuckey could be a piece to something good. Im just glad Detroit has turned the page.

OK, cool thanks. Glad you're happy that you got rid of him and happy to see what he does in Indy.

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So after 6 straight years together on the Pistons, Will Bynum and Rod Stuckey are broken up. We may never again see 2 backup combo guards who can neither shoot nor make their teammates better together for that long a duration.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So after 6 straight years together on the Pistons, Will Bynum and Rod Stuckey are broken up. We may never again see 2 backup combo guards who can neither shoot nor make their teammates better together for that long a duration.

For the sake of basketball fans erywhere, lets hope not.

Granger, There's a chance I could even pull for him in Indy. He's a good guy. (Helluva baseball player too, so the story goes.)

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the sake of basketball fans erywhere, lets hope not.

Granger, There's a chance I could even pull for him in Indy. He's a good guy. (Helluva baseball player too, so the story goes.)

Isn't he a slasher/contact in the lane guy? I heard he can't shoot for shit.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't he a slasher/contact in the lane guy? I heard he can't shoot for shit.

Yeah, he can penetrate. (Was very athletic, still is to a degree.). It's his strong suit. Isn't afraid of contact. And actually is a decent free throw shooter. The Poor Mans DWade might be in line still, as Dwayne's fallen off immensely. He's awful from behind the line though. Most 3's and some 4's are going to be more reliable from behind the line. But he did score well this past season as almost exclusively a bench player. But don't think of him as a point or a jump shooter. He's neither of those.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he can penetrate. (Was very athletic, still is to a degree.). It's his strong suit. Isn't afraid of contact. And actually is a decent free throw shooter. The Poor Mans DWade might be in line still, as Dwayne's fallen off immensely. He's awful from behind the line though. Most 3's and some 4's are going to be more reliable from behind the line. But he did score well this past season as almost exclusively a bench player. But don't think of him as a point or a jump shooter. He's neither of those.

OK, thanks for the info. We do need a guy that will get to the free throw line so I'm glad he goes for contact in the lane.