• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Street Agents, the Godfather and Tidewater 7 on 7 camps, Thoroughbreads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too late 46. Don't hedge. It's yours, man. You can delete threads if they are out of bounds, and that is plenty clear. I'm not all jacked about you, but you do own this stuff. And it's gone viral as you expressed great pleasure about.

Hedge what?

If you think the thread is out of bounds, PM the administrator, Ghost in the Machine. He will be happy to hear from you.

You tell him what is wrong with it.

Am I ruffling feathers by allowing this. Good, if those feathers need ruffling.

hoosrise

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
OK VTFF. I hear that. But considering that UVA QB is locked up for 2 to 3 years, do you think that a kid and his dad are that unrealistic? He wasn't good enough for VT, so I don't see why you would worry anyway, right?

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too late 46. Don't hedge. It's yours, man. You can delete threads if they are out of bounds, and that is plenty clear. I'm not all jacked about you, but you do own this stuff. And it's gone viral as you expressed great pleasure about.

Is that some kind of intimidation tactic to take it down? Why should it? Because the truth is coming out? We should really be worried about what these wanna be agents think? They weren't ever going to send kids to VT anyway so might as well expose the termites.

TagAndBrag

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well, golly. You sanctimonious (look it up, it's a word) hypocrites.

Yeah bring it on, Hokies. By the time I get done with CPW, we'll see who is left standing. Out.

I don't care if you "come after" me. ...
I have a lot of family who are Hokies. I wouldn't take this kind of crap from any of them...

But I won't sit by and let people go off like that ... That's it from me, unless somebody wants to open it back up.

You've got a pretty good sized hole here, so I recommend you keep digging.

Aw... Look how cute the little guy is when he gets mad!!!

images

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TxdA6.png

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that some kind of intimidation tactic to take it down? Why should it? Because the truth is coming out? We should really be worried about what these wanna be agents think? They weren't ever going to send kids to VT anyway so might as well expose the termites.

This is what I am thinking.

Are you threatening us with something? Come out and say it buddy..

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK VTFF. I hear that. But considering that UVA QB is locked up for 2 to 3 years, do you think that a kid and his dad are that unrealistic? He wasn't good enough for VT, so I don't see why you would worry anyway, right?

Not worried at all. We got our #1 and #2 QBs on our big board this year.

And yes I absolutely do think they are being unrealistic in their expectations. But I also believe theyve been sold on some goods. Thats what this is all about. Same as David Watford.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If some street agents in the 757 are concerned with what is being talked about on this board, it must be some damning stuff. If that is the case, I say good. If kids are being misguided and Virginia is being turned into Florida, let's nip it in the bud.

Where are you going with this.

Are you really a Hoo fan or just buddies with the guys involved?

Level with us.....

hoosrise

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey I'm all about truth. Just waiting to hearing more about the truth. I already told you that you've got to have the money. No, you're not the NCAA, but you've very broadly spread the accusation, you had better have the money angle covered by now. Otherwise you'd be crazy to be doing this! VT's coaches know the damage that is being caused - an accusation better be backed up. And in this case, pretty darned soon. Cheaters and corruption. VTFF/46 ... let's see it.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You won't find pics of West handing out stacks to these clowns here. But when that "I told you so" moment happens, I do hope you come back for your public lashing.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I'm all about truth. Just waiting to hearing more about the truth. I already told you that you've got to have the money. No, you're not the NCAA, but you've very broadly spread the accusation, you had better have the money angle covered by now. Otherwise you'd be crazy to be doing this! VT's coaches know the damage that is being caused - an accusation better be backed up. And in this case, pretty darned soon. Cheaters and corruption. VTFF/46 ... let's see it.

Are you really serious? This is a message board, a place for like-minded individuals to come and talk. WE don't need the money angle, leave that for the NCAA. And even if VTFF DID have something like that, it's within his rights to withhold it to protect a source. It's like you think we're leading some sort of investigation and the onus is on us to prove anything.

hoosrise

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If some street agents in the 757 are concerned with what is being talked about on this board, it must be some damning stuff. If that is the case, I say good. If kids are being misguided and Virginia is being turned into Florida, let's nip it in the bud.

Where are you going with this.

Are you really a Hoo fan or just buddies with the guys involved?

Level with us.....

Oh, I'm a Hoo fan. And I have never met anyone discussed. Apparently you guys have, because of the really serious junk you are putting out there. And you ought to quit trying to finesse you and VTFF. That won't work by now. "Misguided"? I guess that means that you would prefer another college destination, even when VT wouldn't take the kid. "Virginia into Florida" mean, I suppose, that there is some guy hosting hooker and fishing parties and on the sidelines. If that is what you really mean, then bring it on. If you don't have that stuff, then the exhortations to blast it out on Twitter, ESPN, etc are ... interesting. I'm open to your basis for all of this. And if UVA has done something wrong, I'll the the main voice to shake it all the way down. So let's hear it.

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Oh, I'm a Hoo fan.

It appears that your buddies took their web site down.

Interestingly, there wasn't much information about them on the site anyway, only about the recruits they were involved with.

Shady. VERY Shady.

If you weren't so blind you'd see it.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fishing parties happen at Bama, Florida is more blind eye to pot distribution ;) Get your facts straight, Hoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.