• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Street Agents, the Godfather and Tidewater 7 on 7 camps, Thoroughbreads

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoosrise

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
VTFF, you had better be right. I mean really right, and not "I heard it from a guy, who knows a guy." And fellas, when you go as postal as you have on this, an internet message board is basically the same as posting a letter under your real name in your newspaper. It ain't just talking smack to your buddy on the phone. At this point, you need to really have some explicit and clear facts to back this up. But maybe I don't know what I'm talking about, right? It's everywhere, which is what you intended. I will tell you that some UVA insiders think that it ought to go on as long as you will carry it, because the damage will be very long lasting. So there it is - you've either got it or you don't.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VTFF, you had better be right. I mean really right, and not "I heard it from a guy, who knows a guy." And fellas, when you go as postal as you have on this, an internet message board is basically the same as posting a letter under your real name in your newspaper. It ain't just talking smack to your buddy on the phone. At this point, you need to really have some explicit and clear facts to back this up. But maybe I don't know what I'm talking about, right? It's everywhere, which is what you intended. I will tell you that some UVA insiders think that it ought to go on as long as you will carry it, because the damage will be very long lasting. So there it is - you've either got it or you don't.

Are you trying to go for the slander angle?

hoosrise

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fishing parties happen at Bama, Florida is more blind eye to pot distribution ;) Get your facts straight, Hoo.

Aw, come on VTFF, you've got better than that! Athletes smoking dope? Shudder at the thought. So, where are the Virginia facts? At this point, don't you owe that to everybody? Are you saying that 757 is a ring? I don't think that's what you are saying, but with all the "suggestions" in your posts, one wonders.

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Clown.

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Aw, come on VTFF, you've got better than that! Athletes smoking dope? Shudder at the thought. So, where are the Virginia facts? At this point, don't you owe that to everybody? Are you saying that 757 is a ring? I don't think that's what you are saying, but with all the "suggestions" in your posts, one wonders.

Somebody took it seriously, because the website is vaporware.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This?

TheSabre.com - Football Message Board Message

LOL

Get a life....

hoosrise

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Clowns can make lots of people happy. It's why they are called clowns. On the other hand there are chickens, and they usually lay eggs. So everybody is waiting to see if there is an egg, or a chicken at all.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is pretty well known, kid. The guy that runs the ER for VaPreps has even come out saying it. You can label me a rogue mudslinger all you want, but there are tons of other "insiders" claiming the exact same thing. It is what it is. As far as damage, damage with who? The only ones offended are the ones already doing it. And they weren't sending anyone to VT to begin with.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a link right back to here, and pretty obviously a sarcastic label. And it also shows how you guys have created a very public accusation.

Ugh, I'm done responding to this troll. :L

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That is a link right back to here, and pretty obviously a sarcastic label. And it also shows how you guys have created a very public accusation.

What about your very public accusation of CPW?

Aren't you ashamed, or have you no shame?

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say I broke this story either. It was on several other boards, including a UVA board before it came here. I just made some calls, found out some stuff I believe to be extremely credible and posted. I stand by it. Time will tell but seriously you better pray to God, Allah, Zeus, whatever, that I'm wrong. But unfortunately for you, it looks like I'm right :)

hoosrise

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nice try, VTFF. You either know or you don't. You want to get props for being the ultimate 100% source (or 99.9), so don't hedge. Lay it out there, or say you don't know. And like I said, if there is anything serious about any of this, I will personally be the first guy to be very loud about cleaning it up big time, and will insist on some severe punishment. A lot of Hoos have "heard" about various rumored transgression on the VT side, but never anything like this or even close. So it's on you now. You can't rely on VaPreps. As I understand it they took this stuff down.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is baffling to me, hoosrise. I am not sure what you want. This is a thread to discuss all of the rumors. It is being used. WTF?

I see it has spread the Sabre.....and that is all. Anytime someone says the smallest thing about UVA, those guys lose their shit. That is not exactly a barometer for national, or even statewide, response.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't rely on VaPreps. As I understand it they took this stuff down.

I'm not. And they took it down because UVA fans were spamming it and turning it into a VT vs UVA thing, trying to take away attention from the issue. Man it sounds pretty familiar doesn't it. :frusty:

Status
Not open for further replies.