• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Street Agents, the Godfather and Tidewater 7 on 7 camps, Thoroughbreads

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoosrise

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Exactly, you share "info." Remember that, because it will be important. Otherwise, give us all more "info"! So at this point you and your endorsees say 757 leaders are low lifes, Chip West is funding travel and lodging, coaching positions have been promised, intentional conflicts with team activities are created, teenagers are being steered, there may be more. You guys need more money "info" if your considerable efforts are to get any real traction, you know. Or drugs or girls, something like that. Come on.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't dafunk a Tenn & UNC fan?

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, you share "info." Remember that, because it will be important. Otherwise, give us all more "info"! So at this point you and your endorsees say 757 leaders are low lifes, Chip West is funding travel and lodging, coaching positions have been promised, intentional conflicts with team activities are created, teenagers are being steered, there may be more. You guys need more money "info" if your considerable efforts are to get any real traction, you know. Or drugs or girls, something like that. Come on.

I only have two VT degrees (and a Pitt one, but that is beside the point) so I am having trouble following any of what you are saying.

What is your point?

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How is the hard evidence going to be brought to light without speaking about it?

hoosrise

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well to get a corruption case you've got to have the money angle tied up. Otherwise it's nothing but somebody likes this team or that team, has family, friends, etc. So you need the money. Let's hear it, then. "You'll see" doesn't get it. If people are going this public, they need stone cold facts. And if you don't have them, or it's only "somebody I know knows somebody who says" that doesn't work. So, yeah, there's a hole now. And I'm saying let's hear it.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well to get a corruption case you've got to have the money angle tied up. Otherwise it's nothing but somebody likes this team or that team, has family, friends, etc. So you need the money. Let's hear it, then. "You'll see" doesn't get it. If people are going this public, they need stone cold facts. And if you don't have them, or it's only "somebody I know knows somebody who says" that doesn't work. So, yeah, there's a hole now. And I'm saying let's hear it.

Maybe that is why this thread was created?

hoosrise

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I've got some degrees too, 46. And I am not melting down at all. I'm simply facilitating your discussion and urging more than the "hint, hint, nudge, nudge." Heck as you guys are now celebrities for spreading this all over the interweb, you own it now for better or worse. I'm just eager to see where it lands!

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its pretty well known that the newhoos will do anything for a commitment. You don't have to believe me, but when Chip West gets busted, or Corwin doesn't ever start and shit hits the fan, I will find you and be sure to post this everywhere you go.

Last edited by a moderator:

hoosrise

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So you're saying that Turtle was promised the starting spot, can I assume?

I won't begin to tell you jack about the UVA QB situation, of which I know a little bit about, but that's what you think? Or know. Say.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not this year he wasn't. But if in 2 years he doesn't see the field, it will start to stink in Hooville. It will definitely be interesting to see if he gets the David Watford treatment.

hoosrise

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Too late 46. Don't hedge. It's yours, man. You can delete threads if they are out of bounds, and that is plenty clear. I'm not all jacked about you, but you do own this stuff. And it's gone viral as you expressed great pleasure about.

Status
Not open for further replies.