• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

STFU and play Chris Culliver

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a second year nickle corner and some how you think you can say something this fucking stupid? And some how you think you have the right to say who belongs and who doesn't, in the locker room? Just shut the fuck up, keep your ignorance and hate to yourself, and play the fucking game. This kind of stupidity is the last thing the 49ers need going into the game.

Bracus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Did he lie? I'm pretty sure there isn't one team who would completely welcome them. It's wrong, but that's the way it is.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a second year nickle corner and some how you think you can say something this fucking stupid? And some how you think you have the right to say who belongs and who doesn't, in the locker room? Just shut the fuck up, keep your ignorance and hate to yourself, and play the fucking game. This kind of stupidity is the last thing the 49ers need going into the game.

Give him a break. "No Comment" would have been the preferred answer but someone asked him a question and he gave them his honest opinion; one I'm sure the majority of players share.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to echo the sentiments of someone who posted in the comments section under that article.

"He attended college?"

Seriously, can we get that translated into English?

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
He should keep his mouth shut but what he's saying is basically true.

There is a good reason there hasn't been an openly gay athlete because they know they wouldn't be welcomed or wanted on the team.

Right or wrong that's just the way it is and it's not always a "hate" thing but an awkwardness feeling since a locker room is very much a mans world so to speak.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to echo the sentiments of someone who posted in the comments section under that article.

"He attended college?"

But it was in South Carolina so it doesn't count.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
He should keep his mouth shut but what he's saying is basically true.

So it's ok to take the initiative and speak out in support of the gay lifestyle (Brendon Ayanbadejo), but it's not ok to say you're against it if a reporter goes up and asks you about it?

Double standard anyone?

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
So it's ok to take the initiative and speak out in support of the gay lifestyle (Brendon Ayanbadejo), but it's not ok to say you're against it if a reporter goes up and asks you about it?

Double standard anyone?

I said in that other thread Ayanbadejo should keep his mouth shut as well.

It's neither the time or place for political issues regardless of what side of the coin you fall on.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"He attended college?"

I thought the English was fine. He means, "Did Culliver attend college?" JK, I know you're referring to Culliver's words, not the poster's.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Double standard anyone?

Most would argue, its more than a lifestyle. They are convinced people are actually born that way...

Im still waiting for someone to explain to me why two naturally born gay men/women cannot produce naturally born gay babies?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough.

Maybe that reporter should have kept his / her mouth shut too.

Yeah. Reporters sometimes are guilty of bringing up a subject that is only a story if it has one response.

The reporter that bugged me is the one in the Valerie Plame story. The Bush Administration leaked it and they were wrong, but if the reporter hadn't turned and publicized it, there'd be no loss of job, etc. of Valerie. It might have been an honest mistake, where the reporter didn't think he was outing someone as a CIA agent. But otherwise, they should have not forwarded the message. Some will say multiple reporters may have been told, but each individual reporter has their own ethics. Let someone else be the bad guy, to ruin the career. Although it would be all for naught, there are ways of telling authorities of the leak without telling the world of the identity.

Don't get me wrong, the Administration is the guilty party. Just saying it was worsened by the journalist.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most would argue, its more than a lifestyle. They are convinced people are actually born that way...

Im still waiting for someone to explain to me why two naturally born gay men/women cannot produce naturally born gay babies?

You think people choose to be gay?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

Culliver wasn't asked that, nor did he address that issue.

And don't say "most." That's not honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.