• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

STFU and play Chris Culliver

Status
Not open for further replies.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what pisses me off about the gay agenda. Everybody needs to be programmed to feel/say exactly the same thing. If you're not comfortable with it, you're labeled a bigot.

101flyboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not all of them. But I've met people who were straight one week, gay one week, and then bi the next week.
OK, and that has what to do with the fact people don't choose their orientation? Identity is a choice, attraction isn't.

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you all are talking about the sexuality and the brain. For my undergrad, I had to take a endocrinology lab class. In that class, I had to watch rats fuck (fornicate). One male rat was a stud and another was a dud (casterated). We had to observe differences in their sexual behavior. After all of this, in the name of science, I got put one of those poor little rats in a gullitine and chop his head off to remove the brain. This was all done to view, on slides, a part of the brain that controls sexual behavior (some medial nuclei blah blah).

Anyways, I agree with warty, people are born gay.

101flyboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what pisses me off about the gay agenda. Everybody needs to be programmed to feel/say exactly the same thing. If you're not comfortable with it, you're labeled a bigot.
Being anti-gay is as wrong as any other form of, yes, bigotry. What pisses me off is that some seem to believe that isn't the case, but it is.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, and that has what to do with the fact people don't choose their orientation? Identity is a choice, attraction isn't.

If you're straight one week, you're attracted to the opposite sex. If you're gay, you're attracted to the same sex, if you're bi, you're attracted to both. Living in the Bay Area I've met many people who seemingly pick and chose weekly who they're attracted to.

Obviously that's not all gays or even most, but it does happen.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being anti-gay is as wrong as any other form of, yes, bigotry. What pisses me off is that some seem to believe that isn't the case, but it is.

Define anti-gay. Is not being comfortable in a locker room with a gay guy anti-gay?

Honestly, it's these ridiculous labels that keep being thrown around so easily is what drives people to the extreme. Just stop.

abaskin18

Oilman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're straight one week, you're attracted to the opposite sex. If you're gay, you're attracted to the same sex, if you're bi, you're attracted to both. Living in the Bay Area I've met many people who seemingly pick and chose weekly who they're attracted to.

Damnit, I can't help myself. Have you considered these folks might just be coming to terms with their natural bisexuality?

101flyboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm a gay man everyone! Yeah, not a big deal, woo hoo. Anyway, I didn't choose my sexuality, at all. Unless you think a person could choose to be gay at 8 years old. I knew I liked guys at about 8. I have a diverse group of friends and most of us admit we felt attractions to our designated sex at young ages. Some of my straight friends admit to finding guys here and there attractive, I can say plenty of women are definitely beautiful, but that doesn't mean I'm in a rush to have sex with a woman.

It's not a choice, it's not an agenda, it's a sexual orientation, we're human beings, and we deserve to be treated the same way anyone else is. What that means is, stop making an issue of a non-issue, really. Which goes for Chris Culliver and posters here, and people in general who continue with this anti-gay charade. It's time to move on.

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damnit, I can't help myself. Have you considered these folks might just be coming to terms with their natural bisexuality?

Or high sexual drive, taking what they could get.

101flyboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OK, so that means they're bisexual or pansexual and figuring out exactly where they fit in, what feels right with them, what identification best applies to how they feel. That doesn't mean the attractions change. The attractions stay the same.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe. You never know. I've seen some that "stopped" being bi and returned to being either straight or gay. I do agree that gays are born/programmed to be attracted to the same sex, but I don't think it's that cut and dry all the time.

101flyboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Define anti-gay. Is not being comfortable in a locker room with a gay guy anti-gay?
Immature, yes. Not necessarily anti-gay, as long as you're doing your part to move beyond whatever irrational concerns you have. I mean, I've showered with plenty of straight dudes and never even had sex cross my mind, because I'm SHOWERING. It's not a sex session. Being gay doesn't mean you're attracted to every man that moves.

Honestly, it's these ridiculous labels that keep being thrown around so easily is what drives people to the extreme. Just stop.
Stop being anti-gay. It's not a ridiculous label. People can't handle the fact that, in our society today, they're more or less being called exactly what they are. So they pitch a fit. Cry me a river. You don't get a pass for holding beliefs that are offensive.

101flyboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe. You never know. I've seen some that "stopped" being bi and return to being either straight or gay. I do agree that gays are born/programmed to be attracted to the same sex, but I don't think it's that cut and dry all the time.
That would mean that their sexuality either naturally evolved into they realizing they're predominantly attracted to one sex over the other, or they were really never bisexual to begin with and more bi-curious. None of that means sexuality is a choice.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, so that means they're bisexual or pansexual and figuring out exactly where they fit in, what feels right with them, what identification best applies to how they feel. That doesn't mean the attractions change. The attractions stay the same.

It takes someone 25 years to figure out if they like a penis or a vagina or both? Come on.

I've seen some inconsistencies is all I'm saying.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Immature, yes. Not necessarily anti-gay, as long as you're doing your part to move beyond whatever irrational concerns you have. I mean, I've showered with plenty of straight dudes and never even had sex cross my mind, because I'm SHOWERING. It's not a sex session. Being gay doesn't mean you're attracted to every man that moves.

Yes, call him immature. I agree. It was an immature response. That does NOT mean he's a bigot or is prejudiced. He's telling you straight up how he feels. Instead of throwing labels and killing him for not saying what everyone thinks he should say, realize that not everyone is gonna feel the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.