• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

STFU and play Chris Culliver

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Culliver wasn't asked that, nor did he address that issue.

And don't say "most." That's not honest.

First, I was agreeing with your use of the word "lifestyle" dude. get over yourself.

Second, I should of been more clear. When I said "most", i was talking about those who choose to live that lifestyle.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

Just for the sake of arguement...

Some boys are sexually molested by a man, and so their first experience of a sexual nature is homoerotic. This affects their feelings about sexuality.

Just for the sake of arguement.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fair enough.

Maybe that reporter should have kept his / her mouth shut too.

I agree but it's the media and they are always looking for a story and Cully needs to be smarter then to take bait like that.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
First, I was agreeing with your use of the word "lifestyle" dude. get over yourself.

Second, I should of been more clear. When I said "most", i was talking about those who choose to live that lifestyle.

Ok, that's different. And I'm over myself. I'm practically having an out of body experience staring down at my lifeless body.

I just saw 2 ideas being mixed together & responded.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just for the sake of arguement...

Some boys are sexually molested by a man, and so their first experience of a sexual nature is homoerotic. This affects their feelings about sexuality.

Just for the sake of arguement.

So, all gay men were sexually abused when they were children? Do all victims of sexual abuse turn gay later in life?

Of course this completely neglects the opposite sex. What "creates" a lesbian, I wonder?

And I realize I'm asking you rhetorical hypotheticals, as this line of questioning isn't directed at you.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree but it's the media and they are always looking for a story and Cully needs to be smarter then to take bait like that.

Did you see the quote? Culliver on his smartest day isn't smart enough to not take this kind of bait. My 4-year-old daughter speaks in less broken English than that.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
So, all gay men were sexually abused when they were children? Do all victims of sexual abuse turn gay later in life?.

No. It was just for the sake of arguement. Some gay men were molested (like some friends of mine), some were not. I'm not arguing a 1 to 1 cause & effect.

jayviabay

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, that's different. And I'm over myself. I'm practically having an out of body experience staring down at my lifeless body.

I just saw 2 ideas being mixed together & responded.

understood.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch out Chris. You're not allowed to have a politically incorrect opinion in this country.

And honestly, why is this question even being asked? And why would they ask that question if you're gonna berserk if you don't get the politically correct answer?

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
"gay lifestyle"......"choose to be gay" - man are people stupid. One more way religion rots the brain.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Watch out Chris. You're not allowed to have a politically incorrect opinion in this country.

Bigotry in general is considered pretty bad in most places in the world. Political correctness has nothing to do with it.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bigotry in general is considered pretty bad in most places in the world. Political correctness has nothing to do with it.

Who are you tell Chris how he should feel about gays? I disagree with him, but it's HIS opinion.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was no freakin' reason to ask this type of question during SB week anyways, and Cully is an idiot for taking the bait.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Who are you tell Chris how he should feel about gays?

I didn't come up with the idea of not hating people for what they are, its a pretty standard element of being civilized.

If HIS opinions was that white people or mexicans are horrible, would you be so forgiving?

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't come up with the idea of not hating people for what they are, its a pretty standard element of being civilized.

If HIS opinions was that white people or mexicans are horrible, would you be so forgiving?

I didn't see anything about hate. All he said was that he doesn't want them in the locker room. I don't see him calling for encampments, murder, or a lynching. He's just saying that he'd feel uncomfortable in the locker if there were gay players present. If you yourself would feel comfortable, doesn't mean everybody else should.

Status
Not open for further replies.