• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Steve Spurrier calls it the "Saban Rule"

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was directed at the idiot, not the school.

You must be a kid yourself! No damn father in their right mind is going to let their son talk to someone like that! Period! That's been my point and you attack my school by calling it shitty and me an idiot. I should consider the source in making my point. I can only imagine if you do have kids the self righteous attitude you've instilled in them. This is not about what was said, who it was said about but more about who said it. A punk kid!!!

You really don't think that says a lot about a kid who would say that? :L

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did he say that was so inappropriate? You're acting like there was anything even remotely inappropriate out of his mouth, and it's absurd.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have to ask not worth continuing! My son wouldn't be able to sit for sometime if he disrespected someone like Clowney did. And for your little record it wouldn't matter if it was Spurrier, Stoops, Malzahn or anyone; you don't talk that shit.

Hey JDM, your just a little short fat man that doesn't know how to talk properly. Someone said you were suppose to be something else but all I see is a short stump. Now picture that being said in the public about you from a 17 yo recruit. Yea, nothing wrong with that at all.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That I'm boring? That I talk too much? Oh, the horror...

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was directed at the idiot, not the school.

Wanna direct something at a poster, then be a man and do so, dont make comments like that about a school. Personally i wouldnt even make comments like that towards a poster, but thats me and i do tend to act like I have some sense and post with a bit more class than most posters.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idiots deserve to be called out for their stupidity. It's that simple.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yea, you promoting a 17 yo disrespecting a coach is real impressive! Then you call someone who thinks kids should respect their elders an idiot! Interesting correlation there!

For the record, Spurrier dogged Clowney for his worth ethic, when questioned about him, but what does he know? :noidea:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Which was exactly the purpose of my original post.:whistle:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually i am surprised a reporter could pry Spurrier out of the bottle or off the golf course long enough this time of year to get a quote from him. Must have caught him between holes or bottles.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, you promoting a 17 yo disrespecting a coach is real impressive! Then you call someone who thinks kids should respect their elders an idiot! Interesting correlation there!

For the record, Spurrier dogged Clowney for his worth ethic, when questioned about him, but what does he know? :noidea:

Saban isn't his elder. What kind of stupid shit are you going on about?

hoopsalot25

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone know if Clowney was 17 years old when he signed his LOI? My guess is he was 18 when he signed his LOI. Now, in terms of being considered an adult...what Clowney said may be interpreted as disrespectful. However, would love to see you do what to your (adult) son exactly if he disrespected a college football coach.

I was taught to own my actions as an adult. My parents raised me right...but since I'm an adult...my parents aren't disciplining me anymore!!!

Facts are facts: Saban couldn't recruit AND win as the coach of Michigan st. Saban was totally an average coach that couldn't sway recruits from the traditional Big TEN powers then. So considering what Clowney stated, maybe Saban learned how to 'sweet-talk-the-recruits'. My guess is Clowney was buying what the "talker" was shoveling. You know...the entitlement problem and all...

hoopsalot25

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have read:

*wasn't buying what the "talker" was shoveling.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone know if Clowney was 17 years old when he signed his LOI? My guess is he was 18 when he signed his LOI. Now, in terms of being considered an adult...what Clowney said may be interpreted as disrespectful. However, would love to see you do what to your (adult) son exactly if he disrespected a college football coach.

I was taught to own my actions as an adult. My parents raised me right...but since I'm an adult...my parents aren't disciplining me anymore!!!

Facts are facts: Saban couldn't recruit AND win as the coach of Michigan st. Saban was totally an average coach that couldn't sway recruits from the traditional Big TEN powers then. So considering what Clowney stated, maybe Saban learned how to 'sweet-talk-the-recruits'. My guess is Clowney was buying what the "talker" was shoveling. You know...the entitlement problem and all...

Lets see here? Saban has had #1 recruiting classes basically for past 6 years and Clowney committed 2 years ago. Do you really believe what you just wrote? That Saban changed because he lost a player and the player had no class and ran his mouth?

Where are all the other hundred kids quotes that didn't sign with him? Maybe, just maybe, they had a little more class. When Saban doesn't get a top player he moves on to the next one. I guarantee he didn't think twice after losing him. Well, maybe twice! :noidea:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saban isn't his elder.

And I don't give a tiny bit of a fuck what the bible says. It means less than nothing.