• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Steve Spurrier calls it the "Saban Rule"

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spurrier is washed up old drunkard. His best football was 20 years ago.

that's nice... doesn't make his statements any less valid.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you really stating that Saban is taking children, ages 18-23, and molding them into men?

Yes! You going to tell me those young men aren't different and hopefully for the better after 4 or 5 years in the program? Please tell me you're kidding on the question?

What the hell is it with y'all?

JDM quote: Respect is telling it how it is. Hiding your thoughts isn't respectful. It's cowardice, or in some cases active disrespect.

Not when it's a 17 or 18 yo punk talking about a coach! Maybe in the grown up world, one in which you might want to enter one day? Should they be getting drunk too since they're so damn grown up?

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let one of these kids spout off like that to their own coach and see how respectful HE thinks it is! I'll be rolling on the ground at the consequences!!! :laugh3:

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wanna direct something at a poster, then be a man and do so, dont make comments like that about a school. Personally i wouldnt even make comments like that towards a poster, but thats me and i do tend to act like I have some sense and post with a bit more class than most posters.

LOL, really. You gonna scold your friends on all the 'cow college' posts?

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never thought Saban would be afraid of smashmouth football........but he is. "inferior" Auburn athletes line up and run the fuck over his greatest college defenses of all time 10 plays in a row......LOL

just sad Saban

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're getting your feelings hurt on a freakin' sports message board, you might be too sensitive to post here. C'mon guy, it's a sports message board. Who gives a shit if somebody is bad mouthing your alma mater on a sports message board?

Not too sensitive to post here, just trying to hopefully educate a few lost souls. Apparently you dont feel about(or are not a graduate of) the University you claim, I am and do feel very strongly towards mine. Along with my parents, grandparents and the military, that University helped to make the the man I am today and that means alot to me. Sorry if you didnt get the wealth of knowledge and experiences that endear your choice as a place to respect and honor, maybe you made a bad choice for you then. At any rate i will call anyone out who bad mouths my school and as you say, if thats too much for you maybe this is not the right place for you to be posting.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, really. You gonna scold your friends on all the 'cow college' posts?

I dont police them as they have to deal with Auburn Fans every day and we all know that can be a bit taxing on a soul, but I can honestly say i personally have never called Auburn a "shitty school" as it is a fine institution of higher learning that all our little brothers can attend. You know, the ones not lucky enough to be accepted or be smart enough to want to go to the official University of Alabama. Dont blame them though, they atleast chose the school that was second best in the state...IMO.:suds:

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not too sensitive to post here, just trying to hopefully educate a few lost souls. Apparently you dont feel about(or are not a graduate of) the University you claim, I am and do feel very strongly towards mine. Along with my parents, grandparents and the military, that University helped to make the the man I am today and that means alot to me. Sorry if you didnt get the wealth of knowledge and experiences that endear your choice as a place to respect and honor, maybe you made a bad choice for you then. At any rate i will call anyone out who bad mouths my school and as you say, if thats too much for you maybe this is not the right place for you to be posting.

A lot is 2 words...

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're getting your feelings hurt on a freakin' sports message board, you might be too sensitive to post here. C'mon guy, it's a sports message board. Who gives a shit if somebody is bad mouthing your alma mater on a sports message board?

That never happens

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not when it's a 17 or 18 yo punk talking about a coach! Maybe in the grown up world, one in which you might want to enter one day? Should they be getting drunk too since they're so damn grown up?

First off, it wasn't his coach. You demanding respect for a coach who's so scared of someone beating him that he's sucking off the rules committee to try to get rules changed to give him a competitive advantage is a fucking joke. You don't owe respect to every old and stupid fuck on the planet.

Second, yes, damn right you should speak directly to your own coach, regardless of age. There are specific times where it is counterproductive, but holding your tongue entirely is an act of spite or stupidity.

Last edited by a moderator:

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

University of Texas, Class of '98; member of the Longhorn Foundation since 2004. Extremely proud of my alma mater; grandfather was an alum as well. Orangeblood through and through. Just saying, if you're getting your feelings hurt on a sports message board, it may be time to grow a pair, guy. People on this board bash Texas almost every other day, but it's a sports message board. I know the University of Texas is an elite institution, so why on earth would I cry about some posters talking bad about my alma mater on a SPORTS MESSAGE BOARD?

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, it wasn't his coach. You demanding respect for a coach who's so scared of someone beating him that he's sucking off the rules committee to try to get rules changed to give him a competitive advantage is a fucking joke. You don't owe respect to every old and stupid fuck on the planet.

Jerry sandusky comes to mind...

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
University of Texas, Class of '98; member of the Longhorn Foundation since 2004. Extremely proud of my alma mater; grandfather was an alum as well. Orangeblood through and through. Just saying, if you're getting your feelings hurt on a sports message board, it may be time to grow a pair, guy. People on this board bash Texas almost every other day, but it's a sports message board. I know the University of Texas is an elite institution, so why on earth would I cry about some posters talking bad about my alma mater on a SPORTS MESSAGE BOARD?

Well stated. I bash on Texas and u just come back with sports trash talk right back.

Here is to no whining

:suds:

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see, Alabama fans should take post after post personally attacking our coach for 60 pages and one little thing said about one of South Carolina players and you whine like a baby and think I should go to the TB? :omg: :wtf2: And that's after you post something by Clowney disrespecting the hell out of an adult and coach who has earned respect. Clowney should keep his big mouth shut, like it or not!

If the TB is about trolling the majority of these posts, and this thread, should be sent there, including you!

LOL...I never said I agree with your psuedo-bannings, just pointing out that you say stupid shit without thinking. You get yourself in trouble.

Yeah Clowney dissed the hell out of your super-duper coach, but he's hardly been a bust.

But Saban's also 5'5" and he talks too much. Dispute that...

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FTR: Clowney grew up LOVING the Texas Longhorns. He said he would have played for them if they had recruited him, but they never did.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FTR: Clowney grew up LOVING the Texas Longhorns. He said he would have played for them if they had recruited him, but they never did.

Another Mack Brown failure I guess.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Second, yes, damn right you should speak directly to your own coach, regardless of age. There are specific times where it is counterproductive, but holding your tongue entirely is an act of spite or stupidity.

The first sentence you say it wasn't his coach so there should be no problem. The next you say he should say it to his coach! You're an idiot and I would dare your ass to say something exactly as said about Saban to your coach and see what happens! You are waffling so bad you're going to burn yourself!!! :L

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks like some butts been getting hurt in here
jiggy.gif

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is the armpit of the CFB board.