• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Steve Spurrier calls it the "Saban Rule"

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first sentence you say it wasn't his coach so there should be no problem. The next you say he should say it to his coach! You're an idiot and I would dare your ass to say something exactly as said about Saban to your coach and see what happens! You are waffling so bad you're going to burn yourself!!! :L

No, I'm not. I am saying you're wrong twice. First that Saban is worth of a hint of respect (he's not), and second that being honest is disrespectful (it isn't).

Simple enough?

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warped thinking! That's all I got left! You don't even interpret what you say correctly!!!

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my future son's first sentence will be "nick saban is a classless scumbag who has to try to change the rules when he doesn't get his way, and he's short"

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my future son's first sentence will be "nick saban is a classless scumbag who has to try to change the rules when he doesn't get his way, and he's short"

That's awesome...I gotta steal that for the naked troll attempt thread...

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...I never said I agree with your psuedo-bannings, just pointing out that you say stupid shit without thinking. You get yourself in trouble.

Yeah Clowney dissed the hell out of your super-duper coach, but he's hardly been a bust.

But Saban's also 5'5" and he talks too much. Dispute that...

The pile of money he earns every year is taller. Better to be short in stature and deep in the pockets than tall and worthless.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont police them as they have to deal with Auburn Fans every day and we all know that can be a bit taxing on a soul, but I can honestly say i personally have never called Auburn a "shitty school" as it is a fine institution of higher learning that all our little brothers can attend. You know, the ones not lucky enough to be accepted or be smart enough to want to go to the official University of Alabama. Dont blame them though, they atleast chose the school that was second best in the state...IMO.:suds:

:lol:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Think he'll also say and... "he beats the hell out of Virginia Tech and didn't even need a rule change!" :laugh3:

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another Mack Brown failure I guess.

First I ever heard that Clowney was interested in Texas. Wasn't he interested in Florida State, too, but lost interest when FSU learned that Clowney didn't have the grades to get into college? In fact, I thought he was Clemson bound but the Tigers stopped recruiting him b/c of his grades. Of course, SCAR made sure he qualified academically, but I distinctly remember how Clowney could barely read coming out of high school.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8bmk.0_standard_709.0.jpg

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think he'll also say and... "he beats the hell out of Virginia Tech and didn't even need a rule change!" :laugh3:

Then why did he need to show up and get on his knees to try to get the rule change that everyone knows is a joke passed?

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First I ever heard that Clowney was interested in Texas. Wasn't he interested in Florida State, too, but lost interest when FSU learned that Clowney didn't have the grades to get into college? In fact, I thought he was Clemson bound but the Tigers stopped recruiting him b/c of his grades. Of course, SCAR made sure he qualified academically, but I distinctly remember how Clowney could barely read coming out of high school.

He supposedly has a learning disability, though what exactly it is, I have never actually found out. They said that he was diagnosed with it while still in middle school. No surprise that he won't finish his degree.

He was briefly interested in FSU but not sure who lost interest first, might well have been the university. He was never going to play too far from home, though, and I think his comments on wanting to play for Texas were based on being a Vince Young fan, and not serious. Bama was a longshot because of their defensive scheme, but he at least visited there. He said if they had run a 4-3 at the time, he probably would have signed there, but I don't believe that. It was always between Clemson and SC.

Dabo Swinney recruited him harder than anyone, even threw his mother an impromptu birthday party during one recruiting visit. (He's a nutcase but he's a great person.) His mom was hoping he'd go to Clemson; Tigger fans wanted him bad, but when he announced for Carolina, they turned on him viciously, which is no surprise.

And he never lost to them.

hoopsalot25

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes! You going to tell me those young men aren't different and hopefully for the better after 4 or 5 years in the program? Please tell me you're kidding on the question?
I don't believe a person that is 18-23 years of age is a child. They are an adult. End of story.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs them to be a kid so he can look down on them.

hoopsalot25

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JDM,

Sounds like a superiority...errrrr entitlement....complex issue....

He still won't acknowledge that Saban couldn't coach and recruit as the coach at Michigan St.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I raise you 3 NC's since '09 baby!!! :yahoo: Anyone want to call? :whistle:

hoopsalot25

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone here know which colleges/universities declare that they aren't an elite school? I've never heard of a college recruiter say, "Come to our school! We really suck at educating students. But we'd be delighted to take your money so that you could get a sucky and worthless education."

hoopsalot25

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I raise you 3 NC's since '09 baby!!! :yahoo: Anyone want to call? :whistle:
You are getting closer. But you continue to be in denial about this point.

Five years at Michigan St, Saban holds a 34-24-1 combined record. Additionally, his bowl record is 0-3 during that time. Saban is a lush that needs a whole lot of cheese to go with his whine.

hoopsalot25

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BamaT,

Your silence on this speaks volumes!!!!!

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe a person that is 18-23 years of age is a child. They are an adult. End of story.

I tell you what then, you round up all the boys Bear Bryant coached who said he turned them into men and you call them liars to their face because (and I live in Alabama) we hear it all the time!!! End of story!