• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Steve Spurrier calls it the "Saban Rule"

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember making a thread trolling Urban Meyer. It got flushed.

Now there are 2 threads trolling Saban, one has over 50 pages.

Double Standard? :scratch::bullshit:

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember making a thread trolling Urban Meyer. It got flushed.

Now there are 2 threads trolling Saban, one has over 50 pages.

Double Standard? :scratch::bullshit:

> 50 pages!? Hardly a "feeble troll attempt".

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'll bet there will be more threads started as more and more people call out Saban and his pathetic attempt at changing the rules.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must have been weak. :happy:

Actually it caused butthurt so quickly it got flushed about 8 posts in... it was only up for 5 minutes :laugh3:

Not my fault Urban is 24-2 with nothing to show for it :noidea: I thought he was gonna dominate the B1G, win B1G titles, Rose Bowls, Nattys.....

th

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this cracked me up

"But even though the SEC still plays “old man football”, things are starting to pick"

:laugh3:

This cracked me up.

Outside of 2005 Texas, who is barely over the national average for plays run per game since 2005, no one in top 20 "fastest" teams has a national championship to show for it.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's mad. Name any other coach that can lose his final 2 games of the season, yet dominate the headlines for 3 months running.

That's not something to be proud of Sparky.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This cracked me up.

Outside of 2005 Texas, who is barely over the national average for plays run per game since 2005, no one in top 20 "fastest" teams has a national championship to show for it.
-
Neitehr does the slowest. Fact remains very few teams that run the HUNH recruit at a high level. OU is probably the only school that is generally top 15 and running the HUNH. A&M is getting there, but only a couple of . classes. Auburn just made it. The better study would be tempo vs recruiting rankings. See if tempo gives you boost over your expected win total.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not something to be proud of Sparky.

You sure are one jealous Bugeyed Betty. Saban dominated the December headlines with the BS rumors of him being the next coach at Texas. Nothing negative there. He dominates the headlines in January with the Lane Kiffin hire and speaking to an overflow crowd at a coaches' conference. Nothing negative there.He hauls in another #1 recruiting class to start February. Nothing negative there. His views on the HUNH dominated the rest of February. Nothing negative there but the hate from haters like you.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saban's views on the HUNH has definitely been negative and not just the "haters" but a large contingent of the college football world. It won't end up hurting him but it is definitely "negative".

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's this about Saban being a pathetic douchebag loser??

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure are one jealous Bugeyed Betty. Saban dominated the December headlines with the BS rumors of him being the next coach at Texas. Nothing negative there. He dominates the headlines in January with the Lane Kiffin hire and speaking to an overflow crowd at a coaches' conference. Nothing negative there.He hauls in another #1 recruiting class to start February. Nothing negative there. His views on the HUNH dominated the rest of February. Nothing negative there but the hate from haters like you.

Why are you so mad Gumper? Why would I be jealous of Saban becoming a laughing stock?

LOL at thinking hiring Kiffen, leaving your program, and wanting the rules changed to favor his style isn't negative.

LOL at Saban. :laugh3:

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you so mad Gumper?

LOL at thinking hiring Kiffen, leaving your program, and wanting the rules changed to favor his style isn't negative.

LOL at Saban. :laugh3:

No one is mad Betty. If I were a fan of a team that only had 1 NC since 1968 and still thought I was elite, I'd be mad.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's so scared of teams that he's begging the rules to be changed to stop them.

That's extremely pathetic and petty. Absolutely negative.:nod:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's so scared of teams that he's begging the rules to be changed to stop them.

That's extremely pathetic and petty. Absolutely negative.:nod:

He's terrified! Might retire! Can't sleep! You know, it isn't hard to see why their are winners in this world and their are losers and that is not directed solely at you JDM!

Do people REALLY think that a coach that has won 4 out of the last 9 BCS Championships thinks like that? :L
All these posts are more telling of who you are than who Saban is!!! :nod: