• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Steelers vs Colts

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no I in team, but in the Colts case I think without Peyton the team has very little hope. The Steelers should dominate this game.. Go Steelers!!!!! :rockon:

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed ... our D may be a little sluggish without brett but will still dominate

I don't know. You never want injuries, but if* someone on the DL has to go down, I prefer it be Keisel, and right now. We have a 5 game stretch with 4 cupcakes (if there is such a thing in the NFL) . The future of the team DL is obviously Hood and Heyward. This window should get them lots of reps, and hopefully for Heyward, some valuable confidence.

I really like Hood more at RDE than LDE anyways , and I think getting Heyward reps behind both Hood and Smith on both sides will bring him up to speed faster.

Steelers will need a deep rotation on the DL running at full steam come weeks 8 and 9. That's where our playoff fate (seeding wise) will be made. It's cupcake city after that. The pass rush is going to have to (atypically) come mostly from the front 3. The secondary as expected is below par, and if we're going to stop the dink and dunk attack from the Ratbirds and Patricheats, it's going to need a lot more LB coverage than blitzing. I'd actually like to see some more spy schemes like they used to do with Troy P about 5 years ago.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck Steeler's!!! :)I always wondered what the Colts would be like without Manning....hmm

SportsGuy305

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I definitely thought the Steelers would be winning at this point of the game.

Lets see if they can finish this drive off and get some points.