• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Steelers Nation Unite

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anyone on Steelers Nation Unite? If so, what point total did you end the season with?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am but haven't really committed to it yet. Basically just signed up last offseason and got a month worth of points then checked out.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am but haven't really committed to it yet. Basically just signed up last offseason and got a month worth of points then checked out.

If you're able to make it to Hall of Fame status, they send you a "certificate" saying you're in the Hall of Fame, you get free shipping and 20% off everything on the Steelers shop. Plus automatically entered into sweepstakes. It's got pretty cool benefits.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're able to make it to Hall of Fame status, they send you a "certificate" saying you're in the Hall of Fame, you get free shipping and 20% off everything on the Steelers shop. Plus automatically entered into sweepstakes. It's got pretty cool benefits.
From what I recall it takes an immense amount of dedication to achieve the point totals required to get that status.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I recall it takes an immense amount of dedication to achieve the point totals required to get that status.

They've made it a tad bit easier but definitely it still requires some time. Reading articles, watching videos, looking at pictures, voting on polls and stuff. It does take some time but its worth it especially if you buy stuff from their shop.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anyone on Steelers Nation Unite?

Never heard of it. What benefit would I gain from joining? Wait a minute. Can I talk shit about the Steelers on that site?:heh:

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never heard of it. What benefit would I gain from joining? Wait a minute. Can I talk shit about the Steelers on that site?:heh:

You can talk with other Steelers fans but it's not a forum. You can talk shit but I'm sure it won't be met with open arms lol. You get free stuff and discounts if you order form the Steelers shop. You get entered in to sweepstakes for free merch, game tickets, memorabilia and stuff like that. But you have to complete tasks to get points in order to get the better rewards/perks.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can talk with other Steelers fans but it's not a forum. You can talk shit but I'm sure it won't be met with open arms lol. You get free stuff and discounts if you order form the Steelers shop. You get entered in to sweepstakes for free merch, game tickets, memorabilia and stuff like that. But you have to complete tasks to get points in order to get the better rewards/perks.

Free stuff?:yes: I've wanted an authentic Mark Malone jersey for years!

All jokes aside it sounds like a cool site for any Steelers fan.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fill me in on this wtf is it , and why would i wanna dedicate time to it

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Free stuff?:yes: I've wanted an authentic Mark Malone jersey for years!

All jokes aside it sounds like a cool site for any Steelers fan.

My motto is if it's free, it's probably for me! Haha.

It is and I don't think any other team has something like this.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey asshole, we said to get in you had to get tackled by James Harrison. That offer still stands.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically a free "club" that the Steelers offer to fans so that you can get great insider info. Everything you read, watch, vote on earns you points. Those points earn you levels that give you discounts in the Steelers Shop.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey asshole, we said to get in you had to get tackled by James Harrison. That offer still stands.

Excuse me but it's Mr. Asshole bub. Get it right dammit!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've made it a tad bit easier but definitely it still requires some time. Reading articles, watching videos, looking at pictures, voting on polls and stuff. It does take some time but its worth it especially if you buy stuff from their shop.
Seemed easy enough, which is why I signed up. Just had a hard time remembering to log in on gamedays and what not to get points.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It really doesn't take THAT much time. But time is definitely needed to get higher points.

When you sign up as a new member, you automatically get 150 points, which gets you on the Veteran reward scale, which gets you 10% off every order from the Steelers shop, free shipping on order over $50 and you are entered into sweepstakes for on-field experiences and game tickets and various other things.

300 points gets you to Pro Bowl level, which gives you 15% off the store, free shipping on any order, free gifts when you put in order through the shop. For example, I put in an order in the beginning of the season and got a free magnetic car decal and the 2018 media guide for $8 instead of $14.99. Also, you get automatically entered into sweepstakes for memorabilia, steelers shop gift cards, playoff tickets in addition to the veteran level sweepstakes.

450 points gets you to Hall of Fame level which gives you 20% off the shop, free shipping, free gifts when you order from the shop and entered into sweepstakes for all the Vet and Pro Bowl level sweepstakes, in addition to away game tickets, VIP experiences, access to the SNU 12 days of Christmas giveaways, which are AMAZING. I got a $50 gift card to the pro shop this year.

The way you earn points is by reading articles, viewing photo galleries, entering keywords that are mentioned on Steelers Nation Radio on gameday, watching videos, tweeting with a specific hashtag, RSVP to a game, checking in at the stadium, buying things from the pro shop, voting in polls, entering sweepstakes. Sounds like it takes a lot of time, but it really doesn't. I got to 1076 points and I barely did anything, just used what free time I had to be on the SNU site and the Steelers site.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically a free "club" that the Steelers offer to fans so that you can get great insider info. Everything you read, watch, vote on earns you points. Those points earn you levels that give you discounts in the Steelers Shop.

Damn, I wish I had read this before writing the essay I wrote haha

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really doesn't take THAT much time. But time is definitely needed to get higher points.

When you sign up as a new member, you automatically get 150 points, which gets you on the Veteran reward scale, which gets you 10% off every order from the Steelers shop, free shipping on order over $50 and you are entered into sweepstakes for on-field experiences and game tickets and various other things.

300 points gets you to Pro Bowl level, which gives you 15% off the store, free shipping on any order, free gifts when you put in order through the shop. For example, I put in an order in the beginning of the season and got a free magnetic car decal and the 2018 media guide for $8 instead of $14.99. Also, you get automatically entered into sweepstakes for memorabilia, steelers shop gift cards, playoff tickets in addition to the veteran level sweepstakes.

450 points gets you to Hall of Fame level which gives you 20% off the shop, free shipping, free gifts when you order from the shop and entered into sweepstakes for all the Vet and Pro Bowl level sweepstakes, in addition to away game tickets, VIP experiences, access to the SNU 12 days of Christmas giveaways, which are AMAZING. I got a $50 gift card to the pro shop this year.

The way you earn points is by reading articles, viewing photo galleries, entering keywords that are mentioned on Steelers Nation Radio on gameday, watching videos, tweeting with a specific hashtag, RSVP to a game, checking in at the stadium, buying things from the pro shop, voting in polls, entering sweepstakes. Sounds like it takes a lot of time, but it really doesn't. I got to 1076 points and I barely did anything, just used what free time I had to be on the SNU site and the Steelers site.
Wow they drastically lowered the scale. Does each article still get you around 10 points? I know its a weekly cap, but the HOF level would be easily obtainable.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Insider info? Great! Maybe I can finally find out why the organization only put the logo on 1 side of the helmet. My guess is too much Iron City Beer is responsible.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow they drastically lowered the scale. Does each article still get you around 10 points? I know its a weekly cap, but the HOF level would be easily obtainable.

Yeah its 10 points for an article, 10 points to look at a photo, 10 points to watch a video. Then 5 point for voting once a week, 10 points for tweeting once a week. It's so much easier now to get to HOF level now.

Even if you just take time to read an article, look at photos, watch a video and vote, you can get 140 a month and be at HOF level in 3 months.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Insider info? Great! Maybe I can finally find out why the organization only put the logo on 1 side of the helmet. My guess is too much Iron City Beer is responsible.
Yep. And you can even find out what kind of underwear Tomlin wears. They are made out of velcro & duct-tape, because a man not open to change prefers his drawers to be ineradicable yet subtly ostentatious.