• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Steelers Nation Unite

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see the thing is i read things regardles. I defintely never order from steelers shop because well its expensive. I can find things elsewhere, or go on fansedge. and i get fansedge coupons daily. For example i bought a juju jersey this year. 150 at dicks, nfl.com, steelers fan shop. It was 150 at fansedge, but since i always get sent deals i paid 112.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah its 10 points for an article, 10 points to look at a photo, 10 points to watch a video. Then 5 point for voting once a week, 10 points for tweeting once a week. It's so much easier now to get to HOF level now.

Even if you just take time to read an article, look at photos, watch a video and vote, you can get 140 a month and be at HOF level in 3 months.
tenor.gif

I'll have to remember to commit this year.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see the thing is i read things regardles. I defintely never order from steelers shop because well its expensive. I can find things elsewhere, or go on fansedge. and i get fansedge coupons daily. For example i bought a juju jersey this year. 150 at dicks, nfl.com, steelers fan shop. It was 150 at fansedge, but since i always get sent deals i paid 112.
Dude those overseas places you & @Superbelt hooked me up with are legit! I get my jerseys for $30-50 now. Just have to wait a few weeks longer, but the quality is great. Got my TJ Watt jersey and (unfortunately) my first AB jersey. Thank God I didn't pay full price if AB gets shipped out this offseason! lol

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But but what about Mr Rooney's wallet

:dhd:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. And you can even find out what kind of underwear Tomlin wears. They are made out of velcro & duct-tape, because a man not open to change prefers his drawers to be ineradicable yet subtly ostentatious.

laughingsmiley.gif

Get rid of Tomlin & replace him w/ McCarthy?:noidea:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude those overseas places you & @Superbelt hooked me up with are legit! I get my jerseys for $30-50 now. Just have to wait a few weeks longer, but the quality is great. Got my TJ Watt jersey and (unfortunately) my first AB jersey. Thank God I didn't pay full price if AB gets shipped out this offseason! lol
yeah i used to order from those! me and my buddies used to order liek 30 jersyes at a time. great lil gig. They show up in a garbage with duct tape and stickers, but they are good.

I stopped because of this:

I was looking for a pair of shoes. I thought I found an "outlet" site for brooks shoes. I ordered a pair. the ordering form was sketchy, but i was in a hurry walking out the door. All the graphics added up and such. I placed the order, it rejected my credit card, which has zero debt on it. not thinking i thought f it, used debit, again was in a hurry. They instantly charged my card for significantly more than the shoes.

when i got back home i checked the site out. All the links were broke to twitter, facebook, etc. The return policy page was in broken english. The contact us form was just an e-mail page. I quickly realized it was a "mirror" scam site. Had to contact my bank, dispute the charge, shut down my debit card. The transaction is still in dispute. They actually emailed me the next day trying to tell me the charge didnt go through and to run it again, to get more money. My bank said they tried to run my card 4 additional times. I never did get any shoes, even knock offs.

Moral of the story, those sites scare me, some are legit, some are not. ALso dont be in a hurry, dont ever use debit online.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah i used to order from those! me and my buddies used to order liek 30 jersyes at a time. great lil gig. They show up in a garbage with duct tape and stickers, but they are good.

I stopped because of this:

I was looking for a pair of shoes. I thought I found an "outlet" site for brooks shoes. I ordered a pair. the ordering form was sketchy, but i was in a hurry walking out the door. All the graphics added up and such. I placed the order, it rejected my credit card, which has zero debt on it. not thinking i thought f it, used debit, again was in a hurry. They instantly charged my card for significantly more than the shoes.

when i got back home i checked the site out. All the links were broke to twitter, facebook, etc. The return policy page was in broken english. The contact us form was just an e-mail page. I quickly realized it was a "mirror" scam site. Had to contact my bank, dispute the charge, shut down my debit card. The transaction is still in dispute. They actually emailed me the next day trying to tell me the charge didnt go through and to run it again, to get more money. My bank said they tried to run my card 4 additional times. I never did get any shoes, even knock offs.

Moral of the story, those sites scare me, some are legit, some are not. ALso dont be in a hurry, dont ever use debit online.
Yep I’ve heard tons of horror stories about using those sites. Exactly why I had to ask you both about their validity when you first told me about them.

And yes, ALWAYS use credit online. Way easier to dispute through the bank if anything goes south. And I’ve gotten in the habit of flagging some of my purchases so that companies don’t try to rob you under your nose with subsequent charges they post at later dates and in smaller amounts.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep I’ve heard tons of horror stories about using those sites. Exactly why I had to ask you both about their validity when you first told me about them.

And yes, ALWAYS use credit online. Way easier to dispute through the bank if anything goes south. And I’ve gotten in the habit of flagging some of my purchases so that companies don’t try to rob you under your nose with subsequent charges they post at later dates and in smaller amounts.
yep. There is onyl one that i would trust, i think i told you about it, if i didnt PM me and i will gladly give it to you, they were very good to us, heck even their customer servicce!

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What site is this?! Can I get the hookup?? lol

Sidenote: I also got my first AB jersey from my wife this year for Christmas. My how times have changed in 2 weeks.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Asks me to sign in

Team President Art Rooney II will sit down to talk with members and answer questions during a live fan forum call on Wednesday, January 23, at 4:00 pm (ET).

Members who are subscribed to mobile communications will receive a phone call when the fan forum is set to begin on Wednesday afternoon.* There will also be a number posted here to dial in should you miss the call or want to connect on your own.

Members who are unable to be on the phone for the event will have the option to listen to listen live right here on The Huddle page.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team President Art Rooney II will sit down to talk with members and answer questions during a live fan forum call on Wednesday, January 23, at 4:00 pm (ET).

Members who are subscribed to mobile communications will receive a phone call when the fan forum is set to begin on Wednesday afternoon.* There will also be a number posted here to dial in should you miss the call or want to connect on your own.

Members who are unable to be on the phone for the event will have the option to listen to listen live right here on The Huddle page.
Pretty cool. Ask him to fire tomlin

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some highlights from the call with Art Rooney II:

Q: Are we planning on trying to retain Le'Veon Bell and Antonio Brown?
A: We're still working on that. We have to sit down with Antonio and understand where he is.
(No mention from Art about Le'Veon)

Q: Are there any positions in particular we are trying to address?
A: Still early and figure out what the teams needs are. Evaluation is still needed but he did specifically mention LB and DB.

Q: Does Myron Cope have a chance to make the Hall of Honor this year?
A: No reason now to say why he wouldn't be considered for it.

Q: How long are we gonna be able to keep Big Ben?
A: Have already started talking to him and his reps about extending his contract.

Q: Where do you think we went wrong this season?
A: Felt like we were playing strong against strong teams and the nucleus of the team is strong, Art likes where we are and where we stand for the future. There's a lot to build on but JuJu, TJ and Conner's continuing success is a priority.

Q: If we wind up losing AB and Le'Veon, what becomes our focus in the draft?
A: Evaluating needs to be done, but emphasized that the BPA at the position of need is the focus right now.

Q: How is Ryan doing and is he progressing?
A: Ryan is making amazing progress

Q: Is there a rule Art would like the committee to look at for next year?
A: Protecting the QB should be something that is looked at to ensure it is consistent across the board.