• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Steelers Coming to Denver - Jan 17

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Ben can only throw short - don't play like the Bengals and give him the short pass - make him beat you long. Just my advice.

Plus blitz the heck out of him.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and play smart for crying out loud.

Unlike the Bengals.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and play smart for crying out loud.

Unlike the Bengals.
Denver probably has more roughing the passer penalties and PF penalties than any other team in the league.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver probably has more roughing the passer penalties and PF penalties than any other team in the league.

Yes, but when Gronk got injured the Bronco players went out to help him and the fans cheered his departure - instead of throwing beer bottles at him.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I saw once that we are the 2nd most penalized D in the NFL?

Our O has been flagged a lot too.

We have to be one of the most penalized teams this year.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, but when Gronk got injured the Bronco players went out to help him and the fans cheered his departure - instead of throwing beer bottles at him.

Yeah other then the Talib eye thing with Dwayne Allen and TJ Ward throwing a forearm at Maclin causing an ejection out of frustration we haven't really had many plays people could label as "dirty".

I saw George throw a beer bottom at a game once trying to pluck an injured player.... Thank god he throws like a girl and it only made it two rows down from us otherwise we might be getting the same bad exposure Bengals fans are right now

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw somebody post a picture of the injury report back in week 15. Seems like things have really reversed for our 2 teams...

They had 0 players out, 0 players doubtful, and 0 players questionable for that game.

We had Bolden, Manning, McCray, and Ward all listed as out, 0 for doubtful, and Anderson, Caldwell, Davis, Fowler, Mathis, and Stewart all listed as questionable.

From the sound of practice I think the 2 players possibly listed as questionable will be Osweiler and Stewart. Both are still expected to play though.

I hope Stewart plays but not Oz, if you catch my drift :)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Stewart plays but not Oz, if you catch my drift :)

Haha well Stewart today was being interviewed and said there is no way he is missing this game. He spent a great deal of time talking about getting back at the Steelers player who helped end the season of Bruton. I really hope none of our defensive players get stupid in this one. They have been doing so much better with the personal foul penalties lately. Can't have that penalty that extends a drive leading to points.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get Pitt to commit the penalties and play smart. Heard a funny thing ( you guys prob heard it before) but they were talking about the Pitt/Cincy fiasco regarding how they push each others buttons,get under their skin, taunts,etc and the guy said he remembers game where Derrick Thomas ( KC ) got 3 personal fouls in a row in a matchup with Denver. He said Shannon Sharpe threw a set of numbers at him right before each snap and got Derrick to commit roughness calls. The number sequence he used was 10 digit number. Derricks girlfriends phone number. Thought that was pretty funny.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else think the Steelers are lying about the severity of Brown and Roeth? I think both are healthier then they are letting on.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no doubts they'll both play. Ben is well known for advertising his " injuries " to catch you off guard. From what I've been hearing about Brown is he looks and seems fine. D.Williams looks to be a pretty solid no show but even with that I wouldn't be shocked if he gave it a go. I don't trust Tomlin or Steelers and never have. Their reputation proceeds them. I hope their all good to go. No excuses baby.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else think the Steelers are lying about the severity of Brown and Roeth? I think both are healthier then they are letting on.

This. I've suspected the degree to which they are stating the injuries is being over stated. No matter, the Broncos need to prepare as though they are going up against a lineup of all-time Steelers greats. Prepare for the enemy to be at his best and if he's not, that's his problem.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I saw once that we are the 2nd most penalized D in the NFL?

Our O has been flagged a lot too.

We have to be one of the most penalized teams this year.

Kubiak said he has addressed it first with this team each week and when they got better he started to use other teams and what they did wrong to keep this team on it's toes ..

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get Pitt to commit the penalties and play smart. Heard a funny thing ( you guys prob heard it before) but they were talking about the Pitt/Cincy fiasco regarding how they push each others buttons,get under their skin, taunts,etc and the guy said he remembers game where Derrick Thomas ( KC ) got 3 personal fouls in a row in a matchup with Denver. He said Shannon Sharpe threw a set of numbers at him right before each snap and got Derrick to commit roughness calls. The number sequence he used was 10 digit number. Derricks girlfriends phone number. Thought that was pretty funny.

Derrick Thomas had how many kids by how many ladies good god that would be pretty easy to get him mad ..

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think what he is getting at it is that if Manning plays the entire game it hopefully means things are going well. :)