• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Steelers at Ravens

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh.....I'm not so optimistic given their schedule

Offenses have figured out the Ravens D and the running game is non existent this year. Not to mention Joe being inconsistent as well.
Maybe they fire their OC and they go on a tear down the stretch reminiscent of 2012

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It should be. It’s time to turn the page and rebuild.
Sitting Flacco would require the removal of Harbaugh. I don't see how Harbs would allow it just yet.

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they fire their OC and they go on a tear down the stretch reminiscent of 2012

How do you think Morninweg got the job now? lol

The o-line needs to get healthy regardless.

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they'll start Jackson until they're out of the playoff race (which probably won't be too much longer now :frusty:).

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you think Morninweg got the job now? lol

The o-line needs to get healthy regardless.
2 seasons now with Morninweg though. Doesn't appear that the offense has gotten any better under him.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh.....I'm not so optimistic given their schedule

Offenses have figured out the Ravens D and the running game is non existent this year. Not to mention Joe being inconsistent as well.
What's happened with this team anyway? Started off the year well and an XP from maybe beating NO but seems like the team is trending downwards now.

I don't think they'll start Jackson until they're out of the playoff race (which probably won't be too much longer now :frusty:).
That experiment with how they use him doesn't seem to be working. Seems like an either shit or get off the pot scenario.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 seasons now with Morninweg though. Doesn't appear that the offense has gotten any better under him.
Speaking of OC's, really like what Fichtner's done since the last Ravens' game. Really looks like he's grown from a rough start and now has the offense back on track.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of OC's, really like what Fichtner's done since the last Ravens' game. Really looks like he's grown from a rough start and now has the offense back on track.
He seems to have found a rhythm. Get Conner established and let Ben do his thing. If they force the ball to the air early then it usually gets ugly.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i still cant believe there was a market available for secondary help and we didnt take it

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He seems to have found a rhythm. Get Conner established and let Ben do his thing. If they force the ball to the air early then it usually gets ugly.
Also, completely knocking on wood, but after wanting Keith Butler's head he's got the defense under control. They aren't elite and still worry about the unit against NE or a potential rematch with KC, but credit to them for righting that ship and at least keeping them in games.

A few Flacco specials* were the only real momentum the Ravens had all day

*long pass interference calls

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, completely knocking on wood, but after wanting Keith Butler's head he's got the defense under control. They aren't elite and still worry about the unit against NE or a potential rematch with KC, but credit to them for righting that ship and at least keeping them in games.

everytime a ball is in the air u hold your breath

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everytime a ball is in the air u hold your breath
Yep, that's still a concern for sure.

But getting Burns out of there helps. Haden and Hilton are playing at a high level and Edmunds seems to be getting better. Not sure what to make of Burnett, but can appreciate that Davis seems to have become a much surer tackler lately.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, that's still a concern for sure.

But getting Burns out of there helps. Haden and Hilton are playing at a high level and Edmunds seems to be getting better.
yeah but sensabaugh and sutton arent much better

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The only thing that concerns me about this defense is how the pressure isn't consistent. They played physical today and it was a tough game all around. But I have to wonder if this was against a better QB they would be on the wrong side of the outcome. No reason why Watt & Dupree couldn't generate more pressure going up against backups at OT.

For Butler's defense to work they need pressure. Plain & simple.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing that concerns me about this defense is how the pressure isn't consistent. They played physical today and it was a tough game all around. But I have to wonder if this was against a better QB they would be on the wrong side of the outcome. No reason why Watt & Dupree couldn't generate more pressure going up against backups at OT.

the secondary doesnt concern you? i mean bmore crapped the bed on that last drive.........but i fully expected them to drive on us

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That (along with whomever starts opposite Haden) is why I'm not putting them above just playing well enough to keep them in games.